Who'll be at MSG Thursday for the game against Duke?!

1,299 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
Rxrg09b
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm in DC Thursday and just booked the Acela to NYC to make the game. My game tickets are section 116, row 12.

NYCGOBEARS, I'm assuming you'll be there? Any others? Let's represent - Go Bears!!!
NYCGOBEARS
I shall be there!
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

I shall be there!

You are our boots on the ground. Full Report of your activities and, naturally, the game.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
TheSouseFamily
I'll be there in section 105, row 16 sitting with a bunch of Dukies. Despite having degrees from both schools, being fans of both and at various points having involvement with both programs, Cal will always come first. Like in Jacksonsville, I may be there looking like a kook with a Cal sweatshirt and Duke hat, but I'll be all Cal. Hoping for a quality showing from our Bears, especially on such a big stage. It's a great opportunity.
NYCGOBEARS
I hope to meet some of you! I'll be in Section 9, Row 16. Go Bears!
AunBear89
Sounds like a good time! Represent!
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
LudwigsFountain
LF jr and I make an annual trip to one of the PAC 12 away games. When we saw Duke on the schedule we shifted gears, picked up a couple of ultra cheap redeye tickets and got tickets in Sec 118
bearister
NYCGOBEARS said:

I hope to meet some of you! I'll be in Section 9, Row 16. Go Bears!

If I was back there I would use those coordinates to do a drug drop...but need seat number or photo.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.