Cal vs ucla starts right in the middle of the niner game.

1,282 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by bearister
oskidunker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
3:45. Football. 5 pm Cal. Im probably the only one that will be watching Cal. Maybe tape the end of niner game.Since Cal is not on pac12 nonnetwrk, i could tape Cal
Go Bears!
calgldnbear
The Niners are playing ???

Better dead than red .....
stu
I hope the Niners will be so far ahead you won't mind changing the channel.
Big C
stu said:

I hope Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will be so far ahead you won't mind changing the channel.
fify
Hei Bei
Big C said:

stu said:

I hope Aaron Rodgers and the Pack will be so far ahead you won't mind changing the channel.
fify
SMH at people who root for players over laundry
BeachedBear
Big C said:

stu said:

fify
I can root for Rodgers to have a good game in a losing effort. Win - Win
Fyght4Cal
A few of us are meeting at the UCLA Luskin Center hotel adjacent to Pauley Pavilion to watch the beginning of the Packers-Niners, before heading in to cheer on the Bears. All are welcome to join us!
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
Big C
Hei Bei said:

Big C said:

stu said:

fify
SMH at people who root for players over laundry

If I were a Niners fan, I'd root for them to win, but I'm indifferent towards them, so they can do their own damn laundry..
SonomanA1
Fyght4Cal said:

A few of us are meeting at the UCLA Luskin Center hotel adjacent to Pauley Pavilion to watch the beginning of the Packers-Niners, before heading in to cheer on the Bears. All are welcome to join us!
I will to try to make it.I will be at UCLA for the first time for the game. I will be wearing my Rodgers jersey, and my son and grandson will be wearing their Cal Beastmode shirts.

Go Bears!
bearister
The game will boil down to whether Jimmy G is a choke or not. If he isn't, I don't see how Packers win.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.