Angelo Brizzi, 2021 PG

3,192 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SFCityBear
SFCityBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is this Paisano as good as USF's Frankie Ferrari? He has PG tools and a perimeter shot that looks like a lefty mirror image of Steph Curry. Cal is in his top 8, along with UNC, AZ, Colorado, and Michigan.

UrsineMaximus
Kid just drops 3's from way outside the NBA line!!
Chunger89
Definitely has at least 4 inches on Ferrari. I'm excited that we made his top 8, but we have tough competition from Villanova, Michigan, and Arizona in getting him
calumnus
Nice. Checking his profile on another site
https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Angelo-Brizzi-130814/RecruitInterests/

They say we have 7 PGs on the roster! Checking the list only one (Brown) is legit but they include even walkons that are long, long gone. Arizona they show with zero.....
SFCityBear
calumnus said:

Nice. Checking his profile on another site
https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Angelo-Brizzi-130814/RecruitInterests/

They say we have 7 PGs on the roster! Checking the list only one (Brown) is legit but they include even walkons that are long, long gone. Arizona they show with zero.....
Well, out of concern for a PAC 12 school less fortunate than ourselves, maybe we should bow out now, and let the Wildcats have him. What do you think?
bearmanpg
I love it...... that site has Ty Wallace, Brandon Chauca, Sam Singer and Deschon Winston still on Cal's roster...really up to date....
dimitrig
bearmanpg said:

I love it...... that site has Ty Wallace, Brandon Chauca, Sam Singer and Deschon Winston still on Cal's roster...really up to date....

We're stacked!

SFCityBear
dimitrig said:

bearmanpg said:

We're stacked!

Stacked for what, exactly? And of this group of these 4 players, Chauca, even with the small sample, might be the best shot of the bunch.
rkt88edmo
Stretch range, and the height and hops to dunk, hope we get a serious look from him.
philbert

SFCityBear
philbert said:

That figures.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.