Doesn't MBB have some news or updates???

2,770 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Chapman_is_Gone
bearchamp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Football has news. WBB has news. Volleyball has news. Track has news. Swimming has news. But nothing from MBB. Has MBB quit?
helltopay1
Nothing to see here---move on.
BeachedBear
Last news I received was that MBB season ticket renewal deadline was extended to end of August.
smh
BeachedBear said:

Last news I received was that MBB season ticket renewal deadline was extended to end of August.
pity the sucker loyal bear splurging on season tickets just a few weeks before surprise hoops season goes bust aswell.
signed, longtime holders of 2m / 4w primo chairbacks.
muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
Big C

My question at this point is: What have players been able to do, basketball-wise, in the past four months?
philbert
oskidunker
BeachedBear said:

I am on the three pay plan. The second payment was supposed to be charged August 3. So far no charge. Maybe they are holding off.
Go Bears!
oskidunker

I hope you are staying well and healthy! Just wanted to follow up on your questions regarding your basketball tickets. We extended the renewal period until August 24th. We typically do not continue our payment plans until the renewal period has ended, so we have made an update to the payment plan dates. For your future records, the 2nd installment will be on 9/1/20 and final installment will be 10/5/20. Let me know if you have any questions.
Go Bears!
smh
oskidunker said:

cal
> I hope you are staying well and healthy! Just wanted to follow up on your questions regarding your basketball tickets. We extended the renewal period until August 24th. We typically do not continue our payment plans until the renewal period has ended, so we have made an update to the payment plan dates. For your future records, the 2nd installment will be on 9/1/20 and final installment will be 10/5/20. Let me know if you have any questions.
omg, they killed Kenny > basketball, you b'tards!
oskidunker
No basketball this year.
Go Bears!
stu
I keep seeing notices that 4- and 5-star players with Cal offers are committing to other schools and 2-star players are receiving Cal offers. I guess that's to be expected but I hope our coaches are good enough evaluators of talent to find unheralded players who can help us. As SFCB has pointed out recruit rankings below the top level tend to be poor predictors of college performance.
oskidunker
It is what it is.
Go Bears!
Chapman_is_Gone
stu said:

I keep seeing notices that 4- and 5-star players with Cal offers are committing to other schools and 2-star players are receiving Cal offers. I guess that's to be expected but I hope our coaches are good enough evaluators of talent to find unheralded players who can help us. As SFCB has pointed out recruit rankings below the top level tend to be poor predictors of college performance.
If Fox was the right choice, we'd know it by now...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.