Pearbear

2,092 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CalWSportsFan
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone else miss Pearbear? He was our connection to the team. In some ways , this is the year to miss. Not an exciting team. Covid. Blah, blah, blah. But is he coming back next year? If not then Bearinsider needs to replace him.

Had my first vaccine yesterday. Made me realize I am close to seeing live things again and that includes women't BBall. Probably will take in an A's game this summer. Have missed live concerts at the Freight and Salvage. Movies on a big screen. Nice restaurants that you could eat inside . And to be able to travel again.

But I miss Pearbear too. Hope he just lets us know how he is.
GoBears635
wvit, he did make a short post in the ASU thread about an hour before you posted this query. Hopefully, he'll see it.
OBear073akaSMFan
Pearbear also posted today on a women's Tennis thread.
smh
pearbear's always accessible postage link list..
https://bearinsider.com/account/profile/1594
pearbear
Thanks so much for thinking of me, wvit. I miss seeing you at halftime of games!

I've been keeping an eye on the wbb team this season, watching snippets of games here and there. But really, my focus has been on our little one. We're all doing well, and as you can see from the photo, I'm already doing my best to get him to love all things Bears!

Take good care, and may we all stay well until we can come together again to cheer on our favorite team!

GO BEARS!
wvitbear
Very cute photos. Reminds me I haven't changed a diaper in 32 years and I don't miss it a bit.

Will you be returning as the reporter next year or just a fan. Can't wait to get out of our house and see a live event.
BearBint
Oh, my--that is one cute little tyke. A point guard in the making, BearBloke and I hope.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
puget sound cal fan
Pear, you have an alert and intelligent-looking child. Look forward to your returning to the site. Stay well.
CalWSportsFan
What a cutie! :-) Growing fast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.