Where is Viet?

1,217 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by GATC
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Miss his reporting. I guess with a new addition, he doesn't have time. But he isn't even posting .
pearbear
Oh my goodness. I'd guess if I'm called out by name I'd better respond! :-)

Hi wvit and everyone!

Yes, Theo keeps me busy and I'm really prioritizing being a dad right now, a role I love!. In fact we've moved to LA, to be with my husband's family. (But I promise that I won't be rooting for USC--even with Watkins joining them). Will try to make it to Haas this year when come back to visit the Bay.

The team looks much improved this year! They seem so much more attuned to what they're supposed to do on the court. I think they'll have some problems in the Pac12 with more talented teams, but it'll be nice if they continue to play hard and to play as a team. Maybe this is a new recruiting strategy for Cal--to prioritize skill and BBIQ over athleticism? I mean, of course it's great to have everything in one package, but for now, this might be the better path to get back to respectability, which will then allow them to be considered by better recruits...

GO BEARS!

BearBint
We miss you, Viet, and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving, December holidays, and 2023. Please keep us posted.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
pearbear
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Bloke and yours, BearBint!

Here's an update: Theo said his first "Go Bears!" recently. It was during the Idaho game. So proud!
wvitbear
Is he going to be a point guard?
GATC
BearBint said:

We miss you, Viet, and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving, December holidays, and 2023. Please keep us posted.

Definitely miss you. Miss your write ups and your candid responses on PM's. Glad you are doing well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.