If you're going to the WBB tourney in Vegas in March, I encourage you to buy your tix through Greg Sempadian (contact below), who works for the Seattle Storm. The Storm services Pac12 WBB tournament because they used to host it there in Seattle. Going through Greg is not only easier than going through any app, it also saves on the service fees, which otherwise add about 15% to the total. He even keeps track of your seats from one year to the next and emails you to offer you the same seats!

I think it's the best way to get tix for the WBB tourney. We already bought ours!!

Martha Olney
Quote:

If anyone asks why someone that works for the Seattle Storm is selling tickets for the PAC-12, it is because the tournament used to be at KeyArena here in Seattle before it moved to Las Vegas, so the PAC-12 asked us to continue the partnership we had along with the relationships we had built together so PAC-12 fans have another option than buying online and can actually have an agent like myself assist with tickets and help in any way we can to make sure you always have a special and memorable experience!

Also, through our office, the seats are discounted at $146.88 per All-Tournament Pass so they will save $22.72 in online taxes and fees! https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/e/notoemoji/15.0/1f60a/32.png

Greg Sempadian
Manager, Fan Experience, Ticket Sales, and Service
WNBA Seattle Storm | Force 10 Sports Management
P 206-272-2513 | C 415-260-4734
16 West Harrison St., Suite 100, Seattle, WA 98119
StormBasketball.com | @SeattleStorm
Force10Sports.com | @Force10Sports