senior farewell

995 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by SFCALBear72
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
peanut was a solid player for us. thanks and good luck to her!

BearBint
Peanut is BearBloke's favorite Bear this season.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
HoopDreams
BearBint said:

leaving the senior game after the USC OT win, she was in front of Haas taking pictures with a big group of her family and friends

i wanted to take a photo because it was an awesome moment, but thought it was her time to enjoy with her family
BearBint
HoopDreams said:

BearBint said:

leaving the senior game after the USC OT win, she was in front of Haas taking pictures with a big group of her family and friends

i wanted to take a photo because it was an awesome moment, but thought it was her time to enjoy with her family
Peanut marched onto the court that day with her wee dog, yes? I do like the S.D. rituals.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
SFCALBear72
HoopDreams said:

BearBint said:

Plus, Peanut had just celebrated a birthday the week before the USC game as was noted by a Cal WBB post on Instagram. So, a double celebration for her and her family.

Go Bears!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.