USC Out

1,302 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ashfield63
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
USC goes down to South Dakota State. Pretty amazing that of SDS's top seven players, four are actually from South Dakota and the other three are from neighboring Minnesota. I thought that they might have some international players to pull this off, but not the case.
I.E.Bear
USC had a horrible offensive night. Gottlieb has to do better with her sets. They looked lost and were running the same play over and over. I was surprised they didn't just go to the high/low with Rayah and Sissoko.

Adding JuJu should help, but they lose a shooter and Sissoko as well.
HoopDreams
I.E.Bear said:

USC had a horrible offensive night. Gottlieb has to do better with her sets. They looked lost and were running the same play over and over. I was surprised they didn't just go to the high/low with Rayah and Sissoko.

sissoko is a generational player. big loss for SC
SFCALBear72
USC had no answer for #44 on South Dakota State, Myah Selland.
She had 29 points, 10-18 shooting plus 9 rebounds.
6'1 Forward.
I.E.Bear
HoopDreams said:

I.E.Bear said:

sissoko is a generational player. big loss for SC

She's very talented and I'm surprised I haven't heard her name more regarding the upcoming WNBA draft. She could've used this tournament for exposure. Unfortunately, she had a horrible game.
SFCALBear72
Anybody seen the Nissan commercial for March Madness and Lindsay driving the car? It's a quick cameo at the beginning of the ad.
UrsusTexicanus
SFCALBear72 said:

Anybody seen the Nissan commercial for March Madness and Lindsay driving the car? It's a quick cameo at the beginning of the ad.
I liked the hitchhiking Furd tree at the end everyone passed by.
bearchamp
Lindsay has always been a poor coach, and USC will soon learn.
CalFanatic
Finally watched the game. Yikes on the offensive front.
Ashfield63
SFCALBear72 said:

I have seen it. She is with a male Professional BB Player......I don't know his name.....
LG has made a name for herself........However, I had reservations about her when the 2017- 2018 and 2018-2019 seasons were not as successful as they could have been. Those two seasons had excellent players for Cal, but in KA's Senior Year, they only tied for 6th place in the Pac-12. My concern about Charmin is that she was the Associate coach those years, and also the recruiting drop off. If LG's last two seasons were in the top 3-4 teams of the conference, recruiting very good players would have continued.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.