Post game senior ceremony

869 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by wvitbear
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
7 seniors including Leilani and Lane who are out of eligibility

post-game ceremony was bitter sweet after the loss and the last home game for many of our players

Hope some of the other seniors return for next season

Still got games to play

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3ytscCRhwl/

https://instagr.am/p/C3yBLy5PRYK

Schroeder71
Thanks for the link. It appears on the surface that these young ladies are waving goodbye (especially with their families alongside and saying tearful farwells to their teammates). I guess that it will be a major rebuild if seven are departing the team. Six return but only five that experience playing for Cal. Four freshmen are entering in the fall so that's ten team members but only five have played college basketball. Five openings are available for transfers.
stu
We have at least 3 more games so those aren't final farewells. Perhaps celebrations of coming graduations.

AFAIK all but Leilani have eligibility remaining. I have no idea who might choose to stay another year.
wvitbear
Several may stay. Interesting that Michele's major was molecular biology Maybe that is why she stayed.

I thought Arizona looked quicker than any team i have witnessed at Haas. I figured we needed to beat them and Oregon to have a chance for the NCAA's. Beating Oregon alone won't do it. Beating Oregon and OSU might do it. Normally I wouldn't thinkwe would have a chance but OSU's big plyer did not play against Washington (I hopw I have the tean right). If she doesn't play aginst us then we have a chance. Arizona plays UCLA and USC at home. I think they are peaking at the right time. With UCLA's center back, I think they will have a rough time against them. But maybe not USC. Anyhow, itf they lose both games and we win both games we might end up in 7th place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.