Mafua has earned Cal a #22 recruit ranking

1,769 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by calbear80
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/40131794/2024-women-college-basketball-recruiting-class-rankings
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
SFCALBear72
Only 1 spot behind Oregon and 3 spots behind Stanford.

8 ACC schools in Top 25.
Schroeder71
It will be interesting to find out how good Lola Donez really is. We've read some "rave" reviews about her offensive and defensive performances as a prep but will it translate? She probably should have been ranked.
GO BEARS!
SFCALBear72
Schroeder71 said:

It will be interesting to find out how good Lola Donez really is. We've read some "rave" reviews about her offensive and defensive performances as a prep but will it translate? She probably should have been ranked.
GO BEARS!
Agree.

Had she stayed in the Los Angeles area for her senior year there would have been more opportunities to be noticed. But home calls and she would not have been the Gatorade Hawaii State Player of the Year.
WC Bear
Schroeder71 said:

GO BEARS!
I'm intrigued by Lola Donez as well. Girls from Hawaii can be tough. I remember when Washington State had 2 guards from Hawaii, Lia Galdeira and Dawnyelle Awa. Both of them gave Cal fits.
HoopDreams
calbear80
Just to be clear, is that the 8th place in the ACC?

Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.