Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Donations

1,094 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by HoopDreams
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like there are different donations you can make to the program. I haven't donated this year and I'm a little against LIV. Can someone straighten this out?
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can you clarify your question?

What is LIV?

wvitbear said:

Seems like there are different donations you can make to the program. I haven't donated this year and I'm a little against LIV. Can someone straighten this out?
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams said:

Can you clarify your question?

What is LIV?

wvitbear said:

Seems like there are different donations you can make to the program. I haven't donated this year and I'm a little against LIV. Can someone straighten this out?



I think he meant NIL.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok, I think this is Cal women basketball's main donation fund that supports the program and not specifically for NIL:

https://give.berkeley.edu/fund/FF0553000

This explains the program and donation benefit levels:

https://www.calathleticsfund.com/women-s-basketball-golden-circle

wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You can also contribute to a new Cal WBB Community Impact Project fund

https://www.thewestproject.org/copy-of-donate

Cal Women's Basketball is excited to partner with the WEST Project, an organization that provides NIL opportunities while also driving positive change within our local communities. Our program has been and will always remain dedicated to teaching our student-athletes the importance of serving the underserved.

Through this partnership, we are asking our donors, friends, and alumni of Cal Women's Basketball to give to our community projects. With your tax-deductible donation, we will be able to serve our community the Golden Bear way!


Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.