Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Valkyries and Cal promo?

1,849 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by SFCALBear72
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought I saw something on Facebook about a combined Cal/Valkyries promo, maybe in August, but now I can't find it. Anyone know the link or details? Thanks
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Woodacre said:

I thought I saw something on Facebook about a combined Cal/Valkyries promo, maybe in August, but now I can't find it. Anyone know the link or details? Thanks

https://valkyries.wnba.com/tickets/groups/group-nights


Look under August 12 vs Sky
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As a separate thought, I wonder if we are or could be doing promotions AT Valkyries games in front of a large number of WBB fans. Maybe get a shout-out from Natalie Nakase?
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks!
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stu said:

As a separate thought, I wonder if we are or could be doing promotions AT Valkyries games in front of a large number of WBB fans. Maybe get a shout-out from Natalie Nakase?

Coach Charmin has had a number of appearances at V games, and i'm sure she'll have another opportunity at this event
ClayK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I ran into Charmin at a Valkyries game, so she definitely attends.
CalWSportsFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So do some players (and recruits) from a conversation I had at banquet.
OBear073akaSMFan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just got a flyer in my email..




Link to sit with the Golden Circle members https://am.ticketmaster.com/valkyries/buy/virtual-venue/
RUdWMDgxMg==?promoCode=R09MREVOQkVBUlM=

link to sit wirh The General Cal section: https://am.ticketmaster.com/valkyries/buy/virtual-venue/RUdWMDgxMg==?promoCode=Q0FM
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is nice but I think it appeals mostly to existing Cal fans. Maybe they can make enough noise for others to notice.
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I guess it is hard to single out Cal for special treatment with so many other women's college programs also in the Bay Area. But I would definitely be handing out free or heavily discounted tickets to people at some of their games to draw more potential new fans over to Haas to see us play.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree.

Perhaps a flyer showing our full schedule or one with prominent games highlighted. All they have to do is bring that flyer to the ticket booth outside Haas to receive their discounted tickets.

Buy one get one free.
Buy two get two free.
Or something like that.

annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even better if our players were handing
out the flyers. I am sure that they would make a very positive impression.
bellavita992
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I didn't know much about Cal WBB until I saw them play at Chase last year vs USC. I went to almost all of the home games after. Now, I have season tickets for the upcoming season.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's a great story! Hopefully, there are many more like you who have now made the commitment to Cal WBB.

This season should be a fun and exciting one with all the new players and Lulu's senior season.

See you at Haas!
Go Bears!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.