Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

New WBB seating options

1,417 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by stu
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WBB is offering new court seating options this season… some are behind the baskets which are available for MBB games but I don't think they've been available for WBB before

I've sat in these seats for MBB games and really like them because it's the closest to the action of any seats in Haas (baseline seats are closer to court but the biggest action is right around the basket)

It's so close you can hear the fouls, the players and refs talk. It's the best seats to understand how physical the game is

https://clk.calbears.com/e/er?utm_medium=email&elq_cid=1018626&ehash=4a6fbdc6f52add871fd0bc0f090ba456675d2ac9f7aeec44b5c9acff4abe8c6a&aid=16079&pid=cal_email_eloqua_eloqua&rid=2347&s=718390&lid=4155&elqTrackId=3F40CA7FB0D830DAF6429CFBF32AA3AD&elq=21c4650a0fbc4a64bd0970d35eff0802&elqaid=2347&elqat=1&elqak=8AF53B38210D88307523977C7E8CC67EB4D68D7F16538B31F9D2302DC5E911B9FC27
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thanks for your perspective. Back in the Harmon Gym days I sat in Row 3 on the sideline where I could see and hear everything. However I declined because sitting at court level obscures some of the action and now I'm old and less willing to have a basketball or a player land on my face.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stu said:

Thanks for your perspective. Back in the Harmon Gym days I sat in Row 3 on the sideline where I could see and hear everything. However I declined because sitting at court level obscures some of the action and now I'm old and less willing to have a basketball or a player land on my face.

HaHa

Certainly sitting higher up and more in the center is the best view of the game, while sitting behind the basket is sometimes like a Super 3D movie

If you look at your phone you might get an errand pass in your face!
wvitbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I used to sit behind the basket at Harmon but my seats are better now at mid court and up about 10rows.
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
At half-time I usually move down to student seating near the north basket where you can watch the home team's sweat fly.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
glutton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearBint said:

At half-time I usually move down to student seating near the north basket where you can watch the home team's sweat fly.


Isn't the student seating for WBB by center court and the south basket?
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
glutton said:

BearBint said:

At half-time I usually move down to student seating near the north basket where you can watch the home team's sweat fly.


Isn't the student seating for WBB by center court and the south basket?

Huh--I think of student seating as all over the lower east bleachers, but especially toward the north basket.
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearBint said:

glutton said:

BearBint said:

At half-time I usually move down to student seating near the north basket where you can watch the home team's sweat fly.


Isn't the student seating for WBB by center court and the south basket?

Huh--I think of student seating as all over the lower east bleachers, but especially toward the north basket.

From what I see that's correct. Looks like the entire east bleachers from end line to end line. Students don't get the chairs on the floor though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.