Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Game times for the new season

822 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by annarborbear
Woodacre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm seeing that Cal is having some different start times, at least for the pre-conference schedule. The first two games, against WSU (11/2) and Long Beach (11/5) start at 6 pm. Wondering if we will be seeing a shift away from 7 pm start times, or if these are early season anomalies. The game against Charleston (11/12) starts at 11 am and the other home game that has a start time listed is Noon against Southern Utah (12/22).
Finnish Oski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As one of the old geezers around here, I'd be happy with a move to earlier starts for night games, although as suggested above this may be just for early season games. I sometimes we wish we could have uniform start times as in days of yore, such as 2:00 for day games. I suppose TV makes that impossible.
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm guessing that Charleston game at 11 AM might be the School Haas Rock game with all the school kids.

The Cal men's team just announced their non-conference games today. Our November 2 game against Washington State is part of a double-header with the men's team (Adams State is their opponent).
stu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't mind a variety of start times for day games. However I think 7 PM is the best evening time for most people. Earlier can be hard to make from work and later can make it hard to get to sleep.

I'm fortunate to live close by (3 miles) and to work part time so I'm not inconvenienced much.
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we are going to have 6:00 PM games, is there any chance that we could re-establish decent concession stands? Since I know the answer to that, I will still eat before and then bring some snacks to the games.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.