Women's Basketball
Sponsored by

Donate to School Haas Rock

274 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by HoopDreams
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the best Cal WBB games/events of the season.
Link takes you to a Cal site where you can donate $10 for a ticket (you can donate 1+ tickets)

School Haas Rock is An opportunity to entertain and educate local elementary and middle school students while bringing them to a university setting.
Your donation directly supports local schools and helps make it possible for students to attend the game and participate in this exciting and educational experience.


Donate to School Haas Rock

SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great game atmosphere. Kids have a fun time.

I bought 10 tickets when I renewed my season ticket.
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFCALBear72 said:

Great game atmosphere. Kids have a fun time.

I bought 10 tickets when I renewed my season ticket.

Thanks SF

The players love it too
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.