PAC12 Schools in Rankings

1,180 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HoopDreams
annarborbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The AP pre-season rankings for men's and women's basketball are interesting.

On the men's side, the highest ranked PAC12 team is Arizona State at #18, with two others - Oregon #20 and UCLA #22 also in the Top 25.

In contrast, for the women, the PAC12 has three teams ranked in the Top 10 - Oregon #2, Stanford #7 and UCLA #10 - with two other teams in the Top 15 - Arizona #12, Oregon State #14 - and a sixth team, Arizona State at #25. On top of this, as we are aware, the women's recruiting in the overall conference also just keeps accelerating.

Hope that we can draw more fans, once we are allowed to attend, to this amazing women's league.
HoopDreams
oregon still at 2 after losing two of the elite college players from last year's team?
annarborbear
HoopDreams said:

oregon still at 2 after losing two of the elite college players from last year's team?
I guess they are looking at the freshmen (#1 recruiting class with five 5 stars), their transfers (Miksell from Maryland and Prince from Texas) and some returning players (including the second Sabaly sister, out last year with an injury) and are thinking that Graves can make it happen. We know what he can do with continuity. Now we will see if he can get immediate success out of so many new assets.
HoopDreams
Wow, I didn't know. Another Sabaly, and five 5 stars, plus...

Oregon might take the reins from UConn as the WBB giant

annarborbear said:

HoopDreams said:

I guess they are looking at the freshmen (#1 recruiting class with five 5 stars), their transfers (Miksell from Maryland and Prince from Texas) and some returning players (including the second Sabaly sister, out last year with an injury) and are thinking that Graves can make it happen. We know what he can do with continuity. Now we will see if he can get immediate success out of so many new assets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.