Kristine playing for Great Britain

1,626 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by really
BearBint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://www.fiba.basketball/womenseurobasket/2021/qualifiers/games

She and ***benle sliced and diced Poland yesterday:
"Don't get distracted, myself. Don't get distracted." Self-talk from a young relative
puget sound cal fan
I was impressed to see Anigwe drain those consecutive 3-point jumpers towards the end of the game. Too bad the Bears didn't utilize that prowess as part of their offense. She's so athletic, too. Christine looks like a key member of the GBR team. Her GBR teammate, ***benle, was All Ivy at Harvard after prepping in Philadelphia (I think). I thought her profile would have been a good fit at Cal, when she was being recruited.
calbear80
Is KA playing for their national team? What is her connection which allows her to play for their national team?

Go Bears!
BearPedz
Kristine was born in London before moving to Arizona.
wbbilluminati
puget sound cal fan said:

I was impressed to see Anigwe drain those consecutive 3-point jumpers towards the end of the game. Too bad the Bears didn't utilize that prowess as part of their offense. She's so athletic, too. Christine looks like a key member of the GBR team. Her GBR teammate, ***benle, was All Ivy at Harvard after prepping in Philadelphia (I think). I thought her profile would have been a good fit at Cal, when she was being recruited.
Blair Academy in NJ. Grad transferred to USC for her 5th year
really
puget sound cal fan said:

I was impressed to see Anigwe drain those consecutive 3-point jumpers towards the end of the game. Too bad the Bears didn't utilize that prowess as part of their offense...
Yep, too bad.... https://calbears.com/sports/womens-basketball/stats/2017-18/usc/boxscore/19481
;-)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.