Per SF Chronicle, Cal has landed a top EastBay softball recruit for 2022...

1,964 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CalFanatic
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She is a junior third baseman for the undefeated #2 ranked Heritage HS of Brentwood. Her name is Tianna Bell and through eleven games, the young lady has crushed 8 home runs and driven in 26 runs. Bell's batting average is an unbelievable .697! Has anyone seen her play?
Heritage baseball, softball teams enjoying success (sfchronicle.com)
GO BEARS!
HoopDreams

Baller4
How soon will her travel ball coach take credit for everything!!!!!! Great addition by Cal!
CalFanatic
I don't know the specifics but she decommitted from UW to Cal. Same with D'auna Johnson (Oregon to Cal).

Cal has some awesome talent coming in with an already very young team.
Schroeder71
CF-what do you know about the D'uana Johnson? I found her at Sheldon HS with Jazzy Fines, both juniors. What position does she play?
D'Auna Johnson High School Softball Stats Sheldon (Sacramento, CA) | MaxPreps
Ccajon2
I take it both players committed to there respective schools while DN was still the Cal coach. This is very good to see. All Coach Spencer's recruits are top 100, so far.
CalFanatic
Johnson is an extremely talented player who really can do it all... hit for power, has great speed, even has pitched (very) successfully in the younger levels. I think you can pretty much put her in any position and she'll compete at a high level.

Bell is another level, though. She is one of the top power hitters in 2022.
CalFanatic
Teperson is having a heck of a senior year too. I'd pay good money to see Heritage take on Marin Catholic.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.