Esquer, lol

3,221 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Baller4
SBGold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
down goes Furd, eliminated in 2 games
SFCALBear72
Outscored 23-4. Gave up 2 tds and a field goal to Arkansas in the first game.

All that bravado from Baller4 has gone silent. Lol.
OsoDorado
Two and 'que. Good riddance !!

This year shows more than ever how worthless Esquer is as a coach. He had the top seed in the tournament and couldn't win a game.

I am so relieved not to have to see his stupid sunglasses again this year. It's also great not to have a camera trained on his mindless back-and-forth pacing in the dugout any more. Reminds me of the nightmare years when he was here.
OBear073akaSMFan
OsoDorado said:

At least until next baseball season.
Ccajon2
Furds recruiting is slacking off. Perfect games ranks their 2022 class at #49. 2021 was #41. I wouldn't start to smirk too much, as Cal didn't even break the top 100 past two years. Stetson and Fordham get better baseball recruiting classes then Cal. How is that possible?
juarezbear
OBear073akaSMFan said:

OsoDorado said:

At least until next baseball season.
I have to admit to a bit of schaudenfreud with their loss, but I'd feel a lot better if we were there ourselves.
OBear073akaSMFan
I dont think the comments were directed at the furds. It's more to the the "Esquer" spokesperson on this board. Most dont care eother way though their elimination brings a smile to me.
SFCALBear72
Ccajon2 said:

Furds recruiting is slacking off. Perfect games ranks their 2022 class at #49. 2021 was #41. I wouldn't start to smirk too much, as Cal didn't even break the top 100 past two years. Stetson and Fordham get better baseball recruiting classes then Cal. How is that possible?
Why doesn't Neu hit the transfer portal??

Texas A&M is at the College World Series and virtually their entire line-up is made up of transfers from the portal.
eastcoastcal
What are peoples' thoughts on Neu & the program? I don't know much about the recruiting side of things but I thought his 'pen management was atrocious this past season
socaliganbear
eastcoastcal said:

What are peoples' thoughts on Neu & the program? I don't know much about the recruiting side of things but I thought his 'pen management was atrocious this past season

Mediocrity. It's not going anywhere.
Baller4
SFCALBear72 said:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...... The stupidity of this board comes back and rears its ugly head. I see the usual suspects were out for this one, all the while shrugging off the fact of Cal's baseball team was again, not in a regional!!

Not all of you who commented on here fit into the description, but the usual suspects know who they are!!!! Thank you eastcoastcal for finally asking a logical question!! You notice you did not get many answers. They don't talk about Neu, no, no, no, they don't talk about Neu no, no, no!!!!!

So let me try and comprehend the stupidity of this whole topic. I guess this was done for my sake, and if so, You love me, you really, really love me!!!!!

You knock a coach who has taken a program to 2 CWS appearances in 5 years, 2 Pac titles and 4 regional appearances. Hmmmm. I am sure all of you would give your right bear nut for that type of showing, but obviously will never get it…… Because Neu/Cal!!

I ask, when was the last time Cal made a trip to Omaha??? Anyone..... Anyone........ Anyone........ It was 2011. Who was the head coach back then?? Anyone ....... Anyone ...... Anyone .......... Oh yeah, it was Esquer. What has Neu done for you in his 5 years as HC at Cal???? Anyone .... Anyone ..... Anyone......... 1 regional appearance and no hope for even a chance at a CWS run anytime soon! That new Pac tourney is a doozy!!!

Funny, D1 baseball had come out with predictions on who may be in the CWS for '23, and believe it or not, Cal was not on that list. Guess what program was included to make another run????

THE TRANSFER PORTAL....... Players will jump in their to go to a program that may have a chance at winning. NC State's freshman homerun leader jumped ship and went to LSU where he has a shot of getting to Omaha. Stoutenborough is using his covid eligibility to become a Horned Frog, where he will probably have a better chance at winning. Not even the #1 public university was good enough to keep him to start his masters and stay and play one more year! What does Neu have to offer for anyone in that portal? Oh wait, maybe Zachary's Pizza will bring in that top tier talent!

Now if Neu left and turned UOP around, well then I would get it, but he is failing here like he did when he left. Yet, no one seems to question the results. The HC you deemed worthless is winning somewhere else. Yet, not one baseball expert on here is upset at the "Blue Light" special this administration hired and his mediocrity? Go figure? Ole Stu Gordon should step in and put someone on the hot seat. Hell, he is the one financing this program!

Neu was never the answer, but yet you have idiots like ole OsoDorado who claimed Neu was always better and THE ANSWER, this idiot is nowhere to be found defending his so called second coming of Joe Torre. He crawls out of the rock he lives under to still knock Esquer because it gives him a hard on. I thought Bob Milano would be too old to know how to work a computer and respond on this board!!! Come on Bobby just admit it, you hated Esquer enough to try and sabotage the whole program!!!! Hey Oso, you don't have to go far back in the archives for your K-Tel's greatest hits. Wasn't you who said back in 2015 during a regional run:

"Yes, congratulations first to the players, but also to Coach Mike Neu for his nice work recruiting and with the pitching staff. It is certainly not his fault that Dave Esquer has neglected several details essential for fielding our best team possible for the regionals.

We will go as far as Esquer allows [U]Neu[/U] to take us. Unfortunately, I doubt Esquer can restrain himself from interfering."

Your boasting of Neu's greatness as a coach and the only reason why success was being seen at the time is hilarious. You are just as dumb as Trump, because your receipts are still visible. I wonder why you are not on here boasting about the success Neu is having today? You should be on Neu's jock for every move he makes, because, this program was going to go far as long as Esquer let Neu call the shots. Well….. Neu is calling the shots, so why do you not have your knee pads on today as you did before??

Until the black cloud of program elimination clears from Evan's Diamond. Neu and his mediocrity is going to be as good as it gets! And it seems like you are all OK with that. With UCLA and USC moving on, maybe Cal will get dropped to the WCC or Mountain West. Maybe you will have a chance to win there???? No, Neu could not win in the WCC!!!

Interesting, all the college games I have watched and coaching staffs I have interacted with. HC and coaches are taking notes and charting during the game. Noah Jackson, stands around with his arms crossed with this puzzled look on his face the whole game. If Neu wants to help himself, maybe he needs to start with looking into better coaching talent! This staff didn't work miracles at UOP and they are definitely not doing it here! Yet Neu just promotes Jackson to Associate Head Coach????? Jackson does not appear in any college baseball publication's radar as an "Assistant to Watch" in college baseball!!

Well, I guess you all showed me with this topic discussion. Keep on LOL'ing to 1 regional and 0 CWS appearances in the last 5 years! Hey, there is still "The Play" and Milano's '82 or whatever team he pats himself on the back for!!

SFCalBear72, LOL, your posts always make others wonder about the validity of your Cal diploma!!!! Un Diablo sure slammed you and said the same on a different topic, Now that is something to LOL about!!!!!!

Go Bears!!!!!!
senorbeta
Baller4 said:

SFCALBear72 said:

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water...... The stupidity of this board comes back and rears its ugly head. I see the usual suspects were out for this one, all the while shrugging off the fact of Cal's baseball team was again, not in a regional!!

Not all of you who commented on here fit into the description, but the usual suspects know who they are!!!! Thank you eastcoastcal for finally asking a logical question!! You notice you did not get many answers. They don't talk about Neu, no, no, no, they don't talk about Neu no, no, no!!!!!

So let me try and comprehend the stupidity of this whole topic. I guess this was done for my sake, and if so, You love me, you really, really love me!!!!!

You knock a coach who has taken a program to 2 CWS appearances in 5 years, 2 Pac titles and 4 regional appearances. Hmmmm. I am sure all of you would give your right bear nut for that type of showing, but obviously will never get it…… Because Neu/Cal!!

I ask, when was the last time Cal made a trip to Omaha??? Anyone..... Anyone........ Anyone........ It was 2011. Who was the head coach back then?? Anyone ....... Anyone ...... Anyone .......... Oh yeah, it was Esquer. What has Neu done for you in his 5 years as HC at Cal???? Anyone .... Anyone ..... Anyone......... 1 regional appearance and no hope for even a chance at a CWS run anytime soon! That new Pac tourney is a doozy!!!

Funny, D1 baseball had come out with predictions on who may be in the CWS for '23, and believe it or not, Cal was not on that list. Guess what program was included to make another run????

THE TRANSFER PORTAL....... Players will jump in their to go to a program that may have a chance at winning. NC State's freshman homerun leader jumped ship and went to LSU where he has a shot of getting to Omaha. Stoutenborough is using his covid eligibility to become a Horned Frog, where he will probably have a better chance at winning. Not even the #1 public university was good enough to keep him to start his masters and stay and play one more year! What does Neu have to offer for anyone in that portal? Oh wait, maybe Zachary's Pizza will bring in that top tier talent!

Now if Neu left and turned UOP around, well then I would get it, but he is failing here like he did when he left. Yet, no one seems to question the results. The HC you deemed worthless is winning somewhere else. Yet, not one baseball expert on here is upset at the "Blue Light" special this administration hired and his mediocrity? Go figure? Ole Stu Gordon should step in and put someone on the hot seat. Hell, he is the one financing this program!

Neu was never the answer, but yet you have idiots like ole OsoDorado who claimed Neu was always better and THE ANSWER, this idiot is nowhere to be found defending his so called second coming of Joe Torre. He crawls out of the rock he lives under to still knock Esquer because it gives him a hard on. I thought Bob Milano would be too old to know how to work a computer and respond on this board!!! Come on Bobby just admit it, you hated Esquer enough to try and sabotage the whole program!!!! Hey Oso, you don't have to go far back in the archives for your K-Tel's greatest hits. Wasn't you who said back in 2015 during a regional run:

"Yes, congratulations first to the players, but also to Coach Mike Neu for his nice work recruiting and with the pitching staff. It is certainly not his fault that Dave Esquer has neglected several details essential for fielding our best team possible for the regionals.

We will go as far as Esquer allows [U]Neu[/U] to take us. Unfortunately, I doubt Esquer can restrain himself from interfering."

Your boasting of Neu's greatness as a coach and the only reason why success was being seen at the time is hilarious. You are just as dumb as Trump, because your receipts are still visible. I wonder why you are not on here boasting about the success Neu is having today? You should be on Neu's jock for every move he makes, because, this program was going to go far as long as Esquer let Neu call the shots. Well….. Neu is calling the shots, so why do you not have your knee pads on today as you did before??

Until the black cloud of program elimination clears from Evan's Diamond. Neu and his mediocrity is going to be as good as it gets! And it seems like you are all OK with that. With UCLA and USC moving on, maybe Cal will get dropped to the WCC or Mountain West. Maybe you will have a chance to win there???? No, Neu could not win in the WCC!!!

Interesting, all the college games I have watched and coaching staffs I have interacted with. HC and coaches are taking notes and charting during the game. Noah Jackson, stands around with his arms crossed with this puzzled look on his face the whole game. If Neu wants to help himself, maybe he needs to start with looking into better coaching talent! This staff didn't work miracles at UOP and they are definitely not doing it here! Yet Neu just promotes Jackson to Associate Head Coach????? Jackson does not appear in any college baseball publication's radar as an "Assistant to Watch" in college baseball!!

Well, I guess you all showed me with this topic discussion. Keep on LOL'ing to 1 regional and 0 CWS appearances in the last 5 years! Hey, there is still "The Play" and Milano's '82 or whatever team he pats himself on the back for!!

SFCalBear72, LOL, your posts always make others wonder about the validity of your Cal diploma!!!! Un Diablo sure slammed you and said the same on a different topic, Now that is something to LOL about!!!!!!

Go Bears!!!!!!
You know, they do have medication for OCD, but I guess they're still working on stupid.
Baller4
senorbeta said:

Baller4 said:

SFCALBear72 said:

Go Bears!!!!!!
You know, they do have medication for OCD, but I guess they're still working on stupid.
I guess they couldn't fix loser with you! Keep swallowing!
operbear
Congratulations! Stupid and crude.
Please take your miasma of grief elsewhere.
Operbear
Baller4
operbear said:

Congratulations! Stupid and crude.
Please take your miasma of grief elsewhere.
Maybe you should take your mind out of the gutter. The bin with the loser aide is to the right, keep swallowing it as well. Hey, at least you are an allstar once in your life. You the stupid who pays for this!!
operbear

do you realize all who know you, oncoming your parents and your dog, know you as pathetic?
Operbear
Baller4
operbear said:

do you realize all who know you, oncoming your parents and your dog, know you as pathetic?
I am curious, do you brag to your significant other that you are on all-star on this message board??? Did you make yourself a WWE belt as well?? You had no part of this discussion, and you come on and attack me, along with this other blow hard.
Baller4
Perfect Game releases Top 10 Pac Recruits. OSU has 2, UCLA has 2, Stanford has 2, U of O has 1, USC has 1, ASU has 1. Cal?????????? None. Way to bring in that top talent Neu!!!!
DCW67MSW
We certainly had several players drafted by Major League Baseball .
Baller4
DCW67MSW said:

We certainly had several players drafted by Major League Baseball .
This is for freshman coming into the programs not ones that have left.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.