New Softball Commits

2,045 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BearinOC
CalFanatic
How long do you want to ignore this user?

IF Miranda Temple- Sorcerers, Enoch HS
P Kiki Mashhoud- SoCal Choppers, Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks) HS
IF Mia Phillips- Warriors Academy, San Benito HS

Go Bears
BearinOC
CalFanatic said:

Go Bears

I am pretty sure I ump'ed her game in the past.

I vaguely remember her. It looks like her team went 0-5 at the Pre-Thanksgiving PGF showcase. Granted, it was a showcase and not a tournament, it does not bode well for the team.
Schroeder71
I just completed searches on all three and it's hard to tell how good they'll be when their sophomores in high school.

Kiki Mashhoud High School Softball Stats Notre Dame (SO) (Sherman Oaks, CA) | MaxPreps
Her soph 3.38 ERA is not impressive. She's undefeated at ND-Sherman Oaks and is a RHP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(2) Mia Phillips #56 (@miaphillips2024) / Twitter

Mia Philips | Hollister HS, Hollister, CA | MaxPreps

Hollister vs Huntington Beach | Softball | 3/4 | MaxPreps

Mia appears to hitting 6th or 7th in the HayBaylers lineup

____________________________________________________________________________________

Miranda Temple | Enochs HS, Modesto, CA | MaxPreps

2022 MaxPreps All-Sac-Joaquin All-Section Softball Team - MaxPreps

Temple is the last all-star listed under 2024 utility player.
CalFanatic
BearinOC said:

CalFanatic said:

Go Bears

I am pretty sure I ump'ed her game in the past.

I vaguely remember her. It looks like her team went 0-5 at the Pre-Thanksgiving PGF showcase. Granted, it was a showcase and not a tournament, it does not bode well for the team.
Meanwhile, 2023 signee Roelling was part of the all tournament team. Have to imagine she repeats as the state strikeout leader this year. Could 500 be on the horizon?!

Go Bears!
Schroeder71
I'm hoping that LHP Roehling turns out to be a "difference maker" for Cal softball next season.
CalFanatic
You don't want to put pressure on a 17-18 year old kid but... i'd be incredibly shocked if she didn't. I watched Jo pitch numerous times in HS and Roelling- at this stage- looks just as dominant.

Aging myself thinking back to 2007 Sheldon softball games...
BearinOC
Schroeder71 said:

I'm hoping that LHP Roehling turns out to be a "difference maker" for Cal softball next season.

I spoke to a coach from the Lady Magic where Lindsay (Zigenhurst) Munoz is the coach. The impact pitcher for us is already on the roster. Her name is ashanti mcdade. Based on what he said, she will an make immediate impact. I can't wait to see her.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.