Cal Women's Gymnastics Quad meets 1 & 2!

1,764 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by HoopDreams
JTfromClash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tune into the stream ... Cal might be putting together the four rotations been looking for all season!!!! Bears closing it out on floor. So far 3 really great rotations!!!!!!!
JTfromClash

BOOM! We got it! Four great rotations!!!!! This is what they are capable of!!! And there is room for improvement!

See you Sunday!!! I'll be there at Haas!

Schroeder71
Great team score tonight! IMO, Mya Lauzon is the best all-around gymnast on Cal's team. Since she scored a career high 39.70 AA., she has not scored below 9.90 on any event. Tonight-she won all three events that she was allowed to compete in. Can you imagine five AA scores of 39.50 or higher? Is there a limitation on how many can do the All-Around on any given night? The substitutes, Casey Brown & Ella Cesario, are registering good scores in the 9.8 range. Also, eMjae Frazier is not consistent and Nevaeh DeSouza is off her game right now.

Cal would have tied or defeated LSU last weekend if Lauzon had participated in all four events. Bears lost by a 0.25. Is the coach putting the younger gymnasts in the lineups to give them experience for later in the season or for next year? If they want the highest team score, Mya should be performing the AA. GO BEARS!

Quad Meet 1 2023 (PDF) - California Golden Bears Athletics (calbears.com)
JTfromClash
PAC 12 champs again!!! Co-champs but champs nonetheless!

JTfromClash
Omg what a beam rotation .. Mya Lauzon with a 10! And everyone else was just as perfect. Cal is peaking at the right time!!!!
JTfromClash
JTfromClash
JTfromClash
And this was just an ok Vault rotations....

Schroeder71
I jinxed Mya Lauzon. She only scored two 9.75 scores on the vault. Of course, the team did not fare well on the vault. Tremendous increases in the team scores lately. GO BEARS!
HoopDreams
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CptpfjgD5Me/
JTfromClash
HoopDreams
why is utah not champ at 5-2?

JTfromClash said:

JTfromClash
Lots of Cal mentions here

https://www.ncaa.com/news/gymnastics-women/article/2023-03-13/womens-gymnastics-rankings-top-6-teams-and-individuals-week-10
JTfromClash
HoopDreams said:

JTfromClash said:

I'm not sure how they calculate the losses and ties. Argument against Utah would be that they have 2 losses and everyone else only have 1 loss.
HoopDreams
oh, so 4-1-2 means 4 wins, 1 loss and 2 ties

in that case how can utah be tied for first?

JTfromClash said:

HoopDreams said:

JTfromClash said:

I'm not sure how they calculate the losses and ties. Argument against Utah would be that they have 2 losses and everyone else only have 1 loss.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.