VB - Class of 2025 Commitment

2,556 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by BearinOC
SFCALBear72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hannah Beauford, a setter at Prosper HS in Texas, and the 45th-ranked recruit in the Class of 2025 recently pledged her commitment to Cal Volleyball.

"I'm super excited and blessed to announce my verbal commitment to continue my academic and athletic career at CAL Berkeley! I want to thank God for guiding me through this process for opening and closing the doors meant for me. I want to also thank my parents for being my loving role models that sacrificed countless amount for me. I don't know where I would be without them. I want to thank all my family, friends and coaches for the endless amount of support and shaping me into the person I am today. Lastly, I want to thank Coach Crissy and Coach Savannah and all of the CAL staff for this amazing opportunity and for believing in me and being the best humans ever. So excited to be a Golden Bear!"

Sources: Dallas Morning News and Instagram
Intuit
2023 USA Nationals - Hannah Beauford (Setter/RS) 2025 - YouTube

Watch her recruiting video

DiabloWags
Damn.
She's got some hops for sure.
She can get up!
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
Schroeder71
How tall is this young lady? GO BEARS!
Baygbear
I believe she is 5'11
Intuit
There are a couple of other outstanding VB recruits in this all star video. I'd love to see Cal fold in #7 and #11 with Cal Commit #8, Hannah Beauford. A plethora or embarrassment of talent on that team.
SFCALBear72
Intuit said:

There are a couple of other outstanding VB recruits in this all star video. I'd love to see Cal fold in #7 and #11 with Cal Commit #8, Hannah Beauford. A plethora or embarrassment of talent on that team.
In looking at the Drive Nation (DN) Volleyball website, the Drive Nation16 Red team includes:

Hannah Beauford #8

Zoe Gillen-Malveaux #7 Duke Commit
Suli Davis #11 Top 10 recruit; being pursued by U$C, BYU, Wisconsin
Intuit
obviously, the California VB coaches are swimming in the right recruiting pool.
BearinOC
Baygbear said:

I believe she is 5'11
She is not 5'11. She maybe 5'8, 5'9" at best. I ref volleyball too. The net is 7'4". I am 6' and I can almost reach the top of the net. She is not close enough. Recruits like to add a few inches to their actual height.
OBear073akaSMFan
BearinOC said:

Baygbear said:

I believe she is 5'11
She is not 5'11. She maybe 5'8, 5'9" at best. I ref volleyball too. The net is 7'4". I am 6' and I can almost reach the top of the net. She is not close enough. Recruits like to add a few inches to their actual height.
Angie Pressey was only 5-8. If she has hops like Angie ...she should be terrific.
SanseiBear
I posted on the other volleyball thread about our 2024 and 2025 commits listed on the Volley Talk website. Looks like our young staff has been busy.

2024 Commits

2025 Commits
ncbears
OBear073akaSMFan said:

BearinOC said:

Baygbear said:

I believe she is 5'11
Angie Pressey was only 5-8. If she has hops like Angie ...she should be terrific.
Pressey was/is an exceptional athlete. May be the best back row hitter I ever saw (although admittedly, my experience is limited). There are few like her. Cal claimed Mirkovic was 5'11, which was likely a stretch..
BearinOC
OBear073akaSMFan said:

BearinOC said:

Baygbear said:

I believe she is 5'11
There is always an exception to the rule.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.