CAL VB beats UCLA 3-1

1,256 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by SanseiBear
Chabbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great win!
SFCALBear72
Now, 16-13, with two matches to go (Colorado at home and at Stanford). Overall winning record guaranteed.

Nice turnaround.
CalFanatic
What an amazing win! Have to think if we hold on and knock off #6 Oregon (what a match) we start looking like a NCAA bubble team...looks like we just need to beat Stanford next week =)
wvitbear
I'd be happy if we beat Colorado.
SFCALBear72
Cal VB Today vs Colorado at 1 pm!! Senior Day.

Go to Haas and support the Bears if you can. I'll be there.
Chabbear
We will be there. Don't like the date and time of this game which is traditional by now. Wonder if the ACC does this.
OBear073akaSMFan
Looks like Colorado won 3-1 set. Maggie Li was taken out early in the 2nd quarter & in the first set she had 0 kills & 5 errors in 14 attempts. Anyone know what happened to Maggie? Looks like a possible injury.
Chabbear
Maggie Li looked fine on the sidelines. Maybe under the weather?

SanseiBear
OBear073akaSMFan said:

Looks like Colorado won 3-1 set. Maggie Li was taken out early in the 2nd quarter & in the first set she had 0 kills & 5 errors in 14 attempts. Anyone know what happened to Maggie? Looks like a possible injury.
After she hit a cross-court attack out early in the 2nd set, she was replaced by Peyton DeJardin who played extremely well with 13 kills and only 1 error in 27 attempts as well as no receive errors. I guess the coach decided to go with the hot hand.

As Chabbear said, she looked fine on the bench, cheering on her teammates, so I assume she'll be back for the final match against Stanford.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.