Women's gymnastics roster & photos are up! (link)

440 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by TypiCal
Schroeder71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
2025 Women's Gymnastics Roster - California Golden Bears Athletics (calbears.com)

Seventeen gymnasts:
-----------------------------
FR (5)
SO (3)
JR (4)
SR (5)

Top recruit, Ondine Achampong, is surprisingly on the roster. I hope that she has recovered enough from her injury to participate this season. GO BEARS!
JTfromClash
1) Wonder if All arounders eMjae, Maddie, Mya, and Ella will continue to be all arounders. If so, there aren't too many routines that will be needed to be picked up
2) will the Ondine era begin this season? If she is able to compete, this team is legit Natty contender.
3) who from the Kyen Mayhew, Jayden Silvers, Casey Brown step up this year? Jordan Kane will be solid part of floor
4) any of the other blue shirt freshman or freshmen other than Ondine gonna be in any of the rotations.
Schroeder71
I came to the same conclusions that you did. There are seven other gymnasts that have not participated in live competition for the Bears yet, and I don't know enough about their respective histories and/or skill levels to speculate. Cal needs to fill Andi Li's and Gabby Perea's spots in the four-event lineups. GO BEARS!
TypiCal
No schedule yet, but Cal will be performing in quad meets @ furds, UCLA, Oregon st. Etc. The ACC only has 6 schools with women's gymnastics:
Cal 7-0 20-3
NC st. 6-0. 14-5
Clem. 3-2. 6-3
Pitt. 6-8. 1-4
N. Car. 0-4 3-10
Stan. 1-6. 3-12
Cal will be the heavy favorite to win the ACC.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.