Volleyball vs ucla

2,011 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chabbear
HateRed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CAL played possum in the first set. Let's hope that doesn't continue.
CalFanatic
To put it bluntly-why are we so awful against UCLA? They aren't good this year. We looked AWFUL against them in Westwood, too.
CalFanatic
Two sets and we haven't even hit 20 points?
HateRed
It ain't happening today. Let's see if the Bears can take set 3. It's awful so far.
puakobear1
Losing Mima hurts.
HateRed
Geez...
SanseiBear
puakobear1 said:

Losing Mima hurts.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for Mima!
SanseiBear
ncbears
SanseiBear said:

Going strictly from the stats play-by-play, Mima didn't play from the 2nd set on so her injury must have happened toward the end of the 1st set. Can someone who went to the match provide their account? Mahalo.
I was trying to watch the end of the first set - and I didn't see her injury. When I got back to the second set early, I didn't see her and I thought "that's odd." She has played every point this season. I was wondering if Crosson was just trying to shake things up.
I didn't see anything on the CalWVB twitter account about Mima.
ncbears
The CalBears site just says MM was injured after a kill at 16-11 in the first set. CalBears Story

SanseiBear
ncbears said:

SanseiBear said:

Going strictly from the stats play-by-play, Mima didn't play from the 2nd set on so her injury must have happened toward the end of the 1st set. Can someone who went to the match provide their account? Mahalo.
I was trying to watch the end of the first set - and I didn't see her injury. When I got back to the second set early, I didn't see her and I thought "that's odd." She has played every point this season. I was wondering if Crosson was just trying to shake things up.
I didn't see anything on the CalWVB twitter account about Mima.
Mahalo, ncbears! The Cal official site has the story of the match and Mima's injury. https://calbears.com/news/2019/11/15/volleyball-no-20-cal-stopped-by-bruins-friday.aspx
Chabbear
Mimi was hurt twice! She took a hit to the face early in the first set. She went off only to return later. She went down later with maybe a leg/ankle injury and was carried off by Forte and Rennie.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.