Volleyball vs Washington

1,767 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Chabbear
HateRed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I knew it...
berknolongerclaimusc82
An absolutely devastating loss. Bears were up 2 sets to nothing, led the 4th set at one point 18-11 and ended up losing that set 26-24, only to be trounced in the 5th set. It continues a disturbing trend of relinquishing what should be insurmountable leads.
HateRed
They may not make the tournament. At this rate, the dark side will kill them next week.
ncbears
They will make the tournament. But they really only have the win over Colorado State as marquee win.
SanseiBear
ncbears said:

They will make the tournament. But they really only have the win over Colorado State as marquee win.
Cal beat Utah in full sets at Haas on October 18th.
ncbears
Aargh! Sansei, you are right! And I watched that match.
SanseiBear
ncbears said:

Aargh! Sansei, you are right! And I watched that match.

No pilikia (problem), ncbears!

The Huskies coach spoke highly of our Bears according to the linked article. "The Bears (20-9, 10-9 Pac-12) were fighting hard for a win that could have clinched an NCAA bid and Cook was impressed. "It's a really good Cal team, especially now that they're back at full strength," he said. "Really impressed with their serve-receive, we were able to get them off the net there late, but for most of those first three sets I thought they weathered our serving storm better than anyone we've played in the Pac-12, and they ran a really good offense."

UW Article on Match
LegoBear
After a really strong start the team has fallen apart, was that due to injuries?
Chabbear
We had injuries to Savannah, Jade then to Mima but we also a brutal last 6 matches.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.