Fascism has taken over the country

4,606 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This thread will be dedicated to shining a light on the fascist and all their fascist policies

hanky1
dajo9
American Vermin
AunBear89
Hanky still doesn't know what a fascist is.
sycasey
Lack of transparency about COVID data is bad, but I fail to see how it rises to the level of fascism.
okaydo
Wow, hanky1 is anti-fascist?

He's antifa!?!!?!?!
hanky1
Fascist rewriting history:

going4roses
More like the White Supremacists have taken over
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
dajo9
hanky sighting

American Vermin
sycasey
hanky1 said:

Fascist rewriting history:

I think the Post made a bad call there, but how does this qualify as fascism? Especially since they have since restored the original article?
sycasey
Cancel culture.

going4roses

Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
BearForce2
sycasey said:

Cancel culture.

Looking at this tweet, you can already tell something is off. Since when did anyone on the right cancel people working for the NYT?

Second, what we she fired for? Saying "she had "chills" watching Joe Biden's plane landing? This smells like fake news to me.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
going4roses said:

More like the White Supremacists have taken over

We know Biden and the media are full of white supremacists. Only Biden can get away with telling black people, if you don't vote for me, you're not black and the media will let it slide.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Hanky still doesn't know what a fascist is.

You don't know what fascism is. That's why you and half this board were confused during the entire Trump presidency.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Cancel culture.

Looking at this tweet, you can already tell something is off. Since when did anyone on the right cancel people working for the NYT?

Second, what we she fired for? Saying "she had "chills" watching Joe Biden's plane landing? This smells like fake news to me.

Not fake news.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/new-york-times-editor-lauren-wolfe-dumped-over-trump-tweet/news-story/f6e3f45256d07a2584d57fd685794af4

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/ny-times-ousts-editor-who-said-she-had-chills-watching-biden-plane-land/

BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Cancel culture.

Not fake news.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/media/new-york-times-editor-lauren-wolfe-dumped-over-trump-tweet/news-story/f6e3f45256d07a2584d57fd685794af4

https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/ny-times-ousts-editor-who-said-she-had-chills-watching-biden-plane-land/

Obviously she was fired but for what?

1. Saying she had chills.
2. Tweeting "the pettiness of the Trump admin for not sending a military plane to bring him to DC as is tradition is mortifying. Childish." when this was false?
3. Reporting something that's false?
4. Something else that's not reported?

I don't see how you get fired for reason #1.

sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

Cancel culture.

Not fake news.

Obviously she was fired but for what?

1. Saying she had chills.
2. Tweeting "the pettiness of the Trump admin for not sending a military plane to bring him to DC as is tradition is mortifying. Childish." when this was false?
3. Reporting something that's false?
4. Something else that's not reported?

I don't see how you get fired for reason #1.

Unless something emerges about 3 and 4 it appears it was mainly for 1 and 2. If you have further evidence please present it.
Anarchistbear
Being fired for cheerleading the Incoming Biden administration would result in the removal of the entire editorial department and reporters at the NYT. She should have cooled it with "chills" which probably offends The Okd Grey Lady's fake sense of propiety. Only David Brooks, Tom Friedman and Charles Blow can have "chills" but metaphorical ones giving great insight into our national tragedy. I suspect there was some sexism involved in this via word choice. " We're not quaking girls, we are serious reporters."

AunBear89
Wrong again, twit. Thanks for playing.
sycasey
The fascists are doing it wrong.

BearForce2

Trending.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

So says the guy who appears on Fox News regularly.
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

So says the guy who appears on Fox News regularly.

On cue.
hanky1
bearister
It takes a lot of Executive Orders to destroy, stamp out, obliterate and annihilate every single action that tRump took in order to erase his bizarre legacy of incredible mismanagement, dereliction of duty, treason, sedition and serial criminal misconduct.

tRump will be relegated to a footnote in history and the dustbin of history. To future generations it will appear that President Biden succeeded President Obama.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
sycasey
Literally no other President in modern memory issued more executive orders in 4 years than Trump. Most of Biden's are just reversing those.

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/biden-seen-making-aggressive-use-of-executive-orders-with-congress-gridlocked-61788106
BearForce2
bearister said:

It takes a lot of Executive Orders to destroy, stamp out, obliterate and annihilate every single action that tRump took in order to erase his bizarre legacy of incredible mismanagement, dereliction of duty, treason, sedition and serial criminal misconduct.

tRump will be relegated to a footnote in history and the dustbin of history. To future generations it will appear that President Biden succeeded President Obama.

The left are obsessed with their enemies and fake news. Trump is here to stay.
AunBear89
Trump is never going to love you - no matter how hard you...
dajo9
Executive orders are the best way to govern for the American people at this point. The difference between Biden and Trump is that Biden was elected with the support of the American people while Trump was elected against their will.

Congress makes itself irrelevant when it makes itself dysfunctional and unanswerable to the American people through filibusters, gerrymandering, and the inherent undemocratic nature of the Senate.

With a useless Congress, the Executive will take the place to govern for the American people. It's not ideal but Congress is doing this to itself.
American Vermin
bearister
Conservatives warn culture, political wars will worsen - Axios

https://www.axios.com/republican-party-culture-war-tucker-carlson-67e47559-6782-4e8a-97b3-d660f3cb21df.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

In the old days, when people didn't dispute accepted facts and and watched unfiltered news, they knew that Working Class Heroes look like this:

..not like this:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
AunBear89
BearForce2

The BI antifa are so quiet these days.
BearForce2

The leftists are taking over the U.S. and the media and the rest of the fools are doing aerobics.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.