Official Biden Administration Thread

6,321 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Anyone want to talk about what Joe Biden is doing as president to make this country great again or is everyone still talking about Trump, Trump, Trump?

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
dajo9
Somebody got triggered again
He / Him
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

Anyone want to talk about what Joe Biden is doing as president to make this country great again or is everyone still talking about Trump, Trump, Trump?

The impeachment trial is kind of big news.
BearForce2
dajo9 said:

OK then, let's talk about Trump. What's he doing?

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

dajo9 said:

OK then, let's talk about Trump. What's he doing?

Pouting.
BearForce2

Biden rambling like an old man.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

Super Mario Kart
BearForce2
bearister
https://images.axios.com/T0qOtw7JfN5Z6kqnVtyuq1hXYvk=/0x0:1280x720/1920x1080/2021/02/21/1613912450791.jpg
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
BearForce2

What do you mean you haven't thought about the question? Do you know what job you are applying for?

BearForce2

We've been hearing that Biden will surround himself with capable and reasonable people since he alone in his deteriorated state won't be able to govern. And so we get this....
BearForce2

Duh....
BearForce2

But she's a woman!
BearForce2
okaydo
He voted against the bill===>

BearForce2

Skin color matter to the Democrats.
bearister
" Biden has achieved more in two months than those who like to trumpet their radicalism manage in a lifetime. And he's done it because he understands something that eludes so many. He understands that the greatest hope is power."

Joe Biden is giving left parties the world over a masterclass in how to use power

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/26/joe-biden-left-parties-power-radical-winning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
okaydo
God this thread is so dead.

I wonder why: Because the Biden administration is so boring. All those things BF2 tries to get riled up about are really boring. He probably yawns every time he posts them.

Since Valentine's Day (1-1/2 months ago), there have been 15 posts in this thread:

--10 from BF2
--2 from bearister
--2 from me, including this one.
okaydo
Hope Never Dies said:

bearister said:

" Biden has achieved more in two months than those who like to trumpet their radicalism manage in a lifetime. And he's done it because he understands something that eludes so many. He understands that the greatest hope is power."

Joe Biden is giving left parties the world over a masterclass in how to use power

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/26/joe-biden-left-parties-power-radical-winning?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
And I thought the funniest thing I was going to read today was that Prince William was the sexiest bald man.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Must've been a Republican polling firm that did that poll, since they are pro-monarchy and anti-founding fathers.
BearForce2

1. The leader of the free world is often lost at sea and says many things that are blatantly false.
2. The media is in the tank and cannot be trusted to hold him accountable.
3. Because of Nos. 1 and 2, America is headed for serious trouble.

okaydo
BearForce2 said:

1. The leader of the free world is often lost at sea and says many things that are blatantly false.
2. The media is in the tank and cannot be trusted to hold him accountable.
3. Because of Nos. 1 and 2, America is headed for serious trouble.

This is an actual quote from a Trump-supporting Fox News star: "I must admit that he was not the pathetic senile incomprehensible old fool some critics predicted he would be in an hour-long press conference, he did a substantively fine job, answered most of the questions."

Also, objectively, your No. 1. Perfectly describes Trump.

If the media was in the tank for Biden, the border story would get zero or little coverage. Instead it was on all the Sunday news shows.
dajo9
okaydo said:

God this thread is so dead.

I wonder why: Because the Biden administration is so boring. All those things BF2 tries to get riled up about are really boring. He probably yawns every time he posts them.

Since Valentine's Day (1-1/2 months ago), there have been 15 posts in this thread:

--10 from BF2
--2 from bearister
--2 from me, including this one.

This applies to the whole Off Topic board and the news in general. We have competent, boring, non-scandalous government again.

I got my vaccine shot yesterday. We lined up by the hundreds in a mall parking (by appointment only). Very smooth all the way through. I'm sure they vaccinate thousands every day. I saw state troopers, national guard, FEMA, and of course many nurses. Nothing newsworthy because good things done well don't get media coverage.
He / Him
bearister
bearister
Moderate Democrats buck Biden tax hikes - Axios

https://www.axios.com/scoop-moderate-democrats-buck-biden-tax-hikes-4a0cacb8-4417-40ae-86f6-07e71763344f.html
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.