Marjorie Taylor Greene

18,142 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

SFBear92 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Like tRump and Mikey Flynn, she isn't smart enough to take advantage of a break. They are all future felony convictions waiting to happen.

She sort of thinks like a Democrat.

Her selling point is what? That she's vindictive? That, instead of standing on principle , she is just going to be promoting the same action by her side that she had proposed was morally wrong when done by the other side?

Look, if that is all she is standing for, she is by all reasonable standards an empty garbage bag. Am I wrong?

Are you calling Democrats empty garbage bags?

Maybe other than hating Democrats, you don't believe in any of this. I get that hanky's purpose is to mock the left but what do you believe that is independent of hating anything that the Democrats say?

I will try one more time to engage you in a way that is substantive before giving up. No, I don't think they are empty bags. While I disagreed with the Russian investigation and agreed with the Ukraine impeachment, it was based on substance and not just .... hey vote for me because I will parrot everything that I said was wrong with Trump.

So, why do you like Greene? Or is your position limited to hating the left?
I'm with you about agreeing to disagree with regards to Trump. I have a couple of conservative friends who voted for Biden and I have no intention of trying to change their mind

As for MJT, I'd vote for her simply because she's not a Democrat and in the current scheme of things, that's good enough for me so I'd side with her despite her faults. She pro-life and supports free speech, that's a easy choice for me.
That's the thing I've come to realize about Republican support. It really is nothing more than being anti-Democrat. If you push them on policies that their favorite candidate supports, they can't name it.
How about not killing babies? I mentioned it and posted a pic.
Republicans don't care whether babies die or not
You talking to me or Republicans in general?
I'm talking about every anti-abortion person in this country. They don't care about babies dying or not. And for Republican politicians that goes double.
Thanks for sharing, you never really know until you ask and sometimes you assume when you shouldn't. I assumed you would say something reasonable.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Like tRump and Mikey Flynn, she isn't smart enough to take advantage of a break. They are all future felony convictions waiting to happen.

Her selling point is what? That she's vindictive? That, instead of standing on principle , she is just going to be promoting the same action by her side that she had proposed was morally wrong when done by the other side?

Look, if that is all she is standing for, she is by all reasonable standards an empty garbage bag. Am I wrong?

Maybe other than hating Democrats, you don't believe in any of this. I get that hanky's purpose is to mock the left but what do you believe that is independent of hating anything that the Democrats say?

I will try one more time to engage you in a way that is substantive before giving up. No, I don't think they are empty bags. While I disagreed with the Russian investigation and agreed with the Ukraine impeachment, it was based on substance and not just .... hey vote for me because I will parrot everything that I said was wrong with Trump.

I'm with you about agreeing to disagree with regards to Trump. I have a couple of conservative friends who voted for Biden and I have no intention of trying to change their mind

As for MJT, I'd vote for her simply because she's not a Democrat and in the current scheme of things, that's good enough for me so I'd side with her despite her faults. She pro-life and supports free speech, that's a easy choice for me.

Thanks for your response. Yes, we will agree to disagree on Trump, which is perfectly reasonable.

I too am pro-life and pro free speech. But being pro life and even jokingly advocate shooting someone for having different political views are not aligned. And being for free speech is not the same as being for being shielded from negative consequences from that speech from the private community. If someone came up to you and spewed the most stupid liberal viewpoints, you are free to walk away and never choose to engage with that person or do business with person without violating her free speech. While I hate the cancel culture, they are doing what I said you are free to do. And the house can vote to remove her from committees since they confirm committee assignments, and they can base those decisions based on her former speech just like the Republican senate previously objected to some appointments by Obama based on the appointees former comments. Neither violated the freedom of speech. People like us need to stand up for a conservative position of accountability. She needs to be accountable for what she said and did and stop making excuses or blaming others.
She got her spanking on center stage. The problem is, there are others who've been there longer and deserve a harsher punishment and yet, they threw stones. I understand it's part of a political game but others need to be held accountable too.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
calbear93
BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Thanks for your response. Yes, we will agree to disagree on Trump, which is perfectly reasonable.

I too am pro-life and pro free speech. But being pro life and even jokingly advocate shooting someone for having different political views are not aligned. And being for free speech is not the same as being for being shielded from negative consequences from that speech from the private community. If someone came up to you and spewed the most stupid liberal viewpoints, you are free to walk away and never choose to engage with that person or do business with person without violating her free speech. While I hate the cancel culture, they are doing what I said you are free to do. And the house can vote to remove her from committees since they confirm committee assignments, and they can base those decisions based on her former speech just like the Republican senate previously objected to some appointments by Obama based on the appointees former comments. Neither violated the freedom of speech. People like us need to stand up for a conservative position of accountability. She needs to be accountable for what she said and did and stop making excuses or blaming others.
She got her spanking on center stage. The problem is, there are others who've been there longer and deserve a harsher punishment and yet, they threw stones. I understand it's part of a political game but others need to be held accountable too.

That's fine, but that's not tantamount to being for free speech.

That's just a matter of whoever has power has control. When Republicans had the senate, they confirmed a few idiots appointed by Trump while impeding more qualified appointments made by Obama. All of that is exercising political control and is not a matter of being for or against free speech.
calpoly
calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

You are not pro-life...you are pro-fetus!
BearForce2

No one is holding the media accountable, they are the ones fanning the flames.
BearForce2
BearForce2
calpoly said:

BearForce2
calpoly said:

BearForce2
calpoly said:

B.A. Bearacus
No pic holding AR-15 this time. She's getting soft.

concordtom
calpoly said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

how do pro-life, pro-fetus, pro-blastocyst, pro-zygote differ from one another?
calpoly
concordtom said:

calpoly said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Pro-life=No death penalty, support the living with social programs, no war, no abortion.
Pro-fetus=No abortion but you can kill once born

Most republicons and evangelicals are pro-fetus.

bearister
GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene 'cheated on husband with men at gym'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

*At the risk of offending OaktownBear, Big C, whatya figure with the tantric guy, 2 to 4 hours?
With the gym manager too? A regular village bicycle.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Big C
bearister said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9246917/Marjorie-Taylor-Green-openly-cheated-husband-men-gym.html

*At the risk of offending OaktownBear, Big C, whatya figure with the tantric guy, 2 to 4 hours?

What did Bill Maher say last night? Something like "the definition of a 'tantric sex guru' in Alpharetta, Georgia is anyone who will f___ you on a yoga mat".
BearForce2
From MTG to Trump and back to MTG again. Democrats always need someone to hate.
Big C
bearister said:

Hey, I went down this road last week... and caught hell for it. Ahead of my time, that's the story of my life.
Big C
Big C said:

bearister said:

What did Bill Maher say last night? Something like "the definition of a 'tantric sex guru' in Alpharetta, Georgia is anyone who will f___ you on a yoga mat".

Hey, guys: This is a member of the United States Congress. Can we show a little respect?

Also, we LIKE Georgia now, remember?
bearister
bearister
Doesn't she have somebody's husband to sleep with?

Marjorie Taylor Greene threatens fellow GOP Rep Jamie Herrera Beutler

https://mol.im/a/9257331
dimitrig

This is the tantric sex guru! LOL! I like his hat! :

This is the gym manager:

'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good.'

bearister
From the You Can't Make This Stuff Up Dept.
Everyone in tRump's orbit is Fellini film material.

concordtom
calpoly said:

concordtom said:

calpoly said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

calbear93 said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Pro-life=No death penalty, support the living with social programs, no war, no abortion.
Pro-fetus=No abortion but you can kill once born

Most republicons and evangelicals are pro-fetus.

What about pro-blastocyst and pro-zygote? Are those people anti-condom?
(Don't laugh. I attended the '94 national prayer breakfast and listened to Mother Teresa lecture us on how those who use birth control do not know how to love. There were people are various tables around us who hooted and hollered with a zeal that was a bit discomforting.)
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus
Republicans now fully embracing their Neanderthal lineage.

bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

*The fact I used the above version of the Neanderthal woman (hooterless) shows how I have evolved (pardon the pun) as a person since the days I posted that distasteful cartoon every time we played Oregon State. At this point I'm basically, anatomically speaking, a Ken doll.
B.A. Bearacus
sycasey
B.A. Bearacus said:

Neanderthal-Americans are very offended by Joe Biden's stereotyping.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Another keeper.

Companion Ken Doll version of OSU cartoon to go with sanitized Neanderthal woman (also included is an Up With People Live at Winterland CD...from the Becki Falwell is Sponsoring a Sleepover Tour)

B.A. Bearacus
Why don't you tell this guy about your problems?

okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

It is a bit embarrassing calling someone out for dropping an "e" when you drop an "e" yourself in your rant. She is as dumb as she looks.
bearister
MTG goes full tRump Double Down:

Fury as Marjorie Taylor Greene likens Covid rules to Nazi treatment of Jews

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/25/marjorie-taylor-greene-nazi-jews-condemnation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
BearForce2
bearister said:

MTG goes full tRump Double Down:

Fury as Marjorie Taylor Greene likens Covid rules to Nazi treatment of Jews

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/25/marjorie-taylor-greene-nazi-jews-condemnation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

She's right, the Democrats are the party of hate.
bearister
I'm scaring myself. I agree with MTG in this matter:

Marjorie Taylor Greene Deletes Tweet on 'Moron' Kevin McCarthy

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-thanks-supporter-for-tweet-calling-kevin-mccarthy-a-moron-and-feckless-c/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.