Marjorie Taylor Greene

18,080 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

It is a bit embarrassing calling someone out for dropping an "e" when you drop an "e" yourself in your rant. She is as dumb as she looks.

To be fair, she corrected herself.

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

bearister said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

It is a bit embarrassing calling someone out for dropping an "e" when you drop an "e" yourself in your rant. She is as dumb as she looks.

To be fair, she corrected herself.

I think she legit didn't know the right spelling. Also, a correction doesn't take away from the hanky1/Trump level move of calling someone one out for a missing "e" in the manner that she did. The correction was not done out of respect.
going4roses
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Unit2Sucks
LOL, $12M isn't even a drop in the bucket.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

LOL, $12M isn't even a drop in the bucket.
Neither is $300k to a billionaire like Trump.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
bearister said:

She is literally a Neanderthal.

And she will be the one who will introduce articles of impeachment to Congress.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
bearister
Marjorie Taylor Greene Called Joe Biden 'A Piece of ****' Over Afghanistan

https://www.vice.com/en/article/g5gn8x/marjorie-taylor-greene-called-joe-biden-a-piece-of-****-over-afghanistan

*She has a limited shelf life
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
helltopay1
Bearister...she said what??????OMG.....In 2021 what a terrible thing to say.....Our norms have just been broken..What she said was uncouth. I will grant you that...but our moral decline has been going on for about 60 years, and you are worried about a four-letter word?????
I'll give you a pass : let's just say you couldn't think of anything else to type and came up with this shopper.

Nancy Pelosi broke a tradition by tearing up Trumps' STOTU on TV in front of the entire world and we are led to believe you are shocked, shocked by someone sayin g s***. shopper should read whopper.
bearister

B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

Let's not sugarcoat it.

bearister
Cryin' Kyle should ask her out to a drive in movie. They can store their assault rifles in the trunk.

*Woke bearister finds B.A. Bearacus' posted image arousing, but strictly in a disturbing, self loathing kind of way.
B.A. Bearacus
We all know enough French.

BearForce2

Quote:

"Included was a chart featuring data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which provides self-reported information that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warns does not imply causation."

So CDC says VARES data is now ... what?

MTG was suspended for using a CDC VAERS chart. So is Twitter now telling us the CDC isn't credible? Is that that information not allowed to be tweeted?
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Quote:

"Included was a chart featuring data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which provides self-reported information that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warns does not imply causation."

So CDC says VARES data is now ... what?

MTG was suspended for using a CDC VAERS chart. So is Twitter now telling us the CDC isn't credible? Is that that information not allowed to be tweeted?
It wasn't just about one tweet about VAERS data. Greene was warned repeatedly by Twitter and had account suspensions but she couldn't abide by the rules. Some 3 year olds have to keep testing the stove until they get burned fingers.
bearister

Cal88
The reason why we have politicians like MTG today is because politicians like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren haven't been doing their jobs.

sonofabear51
She needs to go away. Jackass, except that would be in insult too all jackasses. Go away. Idiot
Start Slowly and taper off
bearister
Cal88 said:

The reason why we have politicians like MTG today is because politicians like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren haven't been doing their jobs.

I'll counter with: The reason we have elected officials like MTG today is because…

1. A majority of Americans cannot name a single branch of government or explain what the Bill of Rights is;

2. 24% can't name the country that the U.S. fought in the Revolutionary War;

3. 2/3 don't know what the holding of Roe v. Wade is;

4. 2/3 don't know what the Food and Drug Administration does;

5. 50% don't know each state has two senators;

6. More than 50% can't name their congressman;

7. The average voter thinks 24% of the U.S. budget goes to foreign aid (less than 1% does);

8. 18% thinks the sun revolves around the earth;

9. 50% don't know that Judaism predates Christianity;

10. 75% know what color the Kardashians bleach their cloacae

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.