Meanwhile on Capitol Hill

7,835 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Like her psychological daddy, the Orange Tub of Guts, MTG is a tax fraud. Mentally unstable conspiracy theorist windmill chasers like MTG always end up running afoul of the law and that unhappy ending is written all over her angry, demented steroid distorted face.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear
BearForce2 said:

Quote:

Greene is calling for an investigation into why Pelosi refused help from the National Guard before the January 6th incident.
President Trump offered Pelosi 10,000 National Guard troops to Pelosi who declined the offer, yet they blame Trump for the violence.

But, if you are inciting violence why would you offer 10,000 troops to ensure there is no violence. And why did Pelosi turn down the offer if she was convinced that Trump was going to have his followers commit violence?

F$ckin Pelosi- our democracy is at state and she eats premium ice cream and diddles
BearForce2
Where are all the white supremacists joining in with the protests against Israel?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

Where are all the white supremacists joining in with the protests against Israel?
White supremacists tend to trend Evangelical, so they are pro-Israel (End of Days prophecy) but anti-Semitic. But it's all good - Jesus won't let the unsaved Jews in to heaven, even if they do have to occupy the Holy Land in order for the rapture to come.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
AunBear89
Anarchistbear said:

BearForce2 said:

Quote:

Greene is calling for an investigation into why Pelosi refused help from the National Guard before the January 6th incident.
President Trump offered Pelosi 10,000 National Guard troops to Pelosi who declined the offer, yet they blame Trump for the violence.

But, if you are inciting violence why would you offer 10,000 troops to ensure there is no violence. And why did Pelosi turn down the offer if she was convinced that Trump was going to have his followers commit violence?

F$ckin Pelosi- our democracy is at state and she eats premium ice cream and diddles
Which state is it at? And the ice cream thing is pretty old - you RWNJs need new material.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

BearForce2 said:

White supremacists tend to trend Evangelical, so they are pro-Israel (End of Days prophecy) but anti-Semitic. But it's all good - Jesus won't let the unsaved Jews in to heaven, even if they do have to occupy the Holy Land in order for the rapture to come.

The evangelical white supremacist is anti-Semite but pro-Israel? Good one.
Try this: the white lefty is pro-BLM, anti-American, and racist.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

I wonder if the "Jewish extremists" as labeled by the NYT are the same people as the "white extremists" who support Trump.
BearForce2
BearForce2
BearForce2

Just like the peaceful protestors back in early 2020.

But Pelosi had a mask on as she walks to the podium alone?
harebear
BearForce2
LOL! Tim Ryan, what a clown!
BearForce2
BearForce2

Demos love their insurrection narrative. A dozen officers died in the insurrection?
BearForce2

It's their slogan, they own it.
BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

Just like the peaceful protestors back in early 2020.

But Pelosi had a mask on as she walks to the podium alone?

The self-proclaimed party of science is the party of anti-science.
They're not even hiding their hypocrisy anymore, they just don't care.
AunBear89

bearister
BearForce2
bearister
Greene under fire for comparing mask policy to the Holocaust: 'A neurotic lack of self awareness' | TheHill

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/554894-greene-under-fire-for-comparing-mask-policy-to-the-holocaust-a-neurotic-lack
BearForce2
The nutjobs in power and the propaganda press called Jan. 6 an armed insurrection even though not a single weapon was confiscated.

It's been over four months and there are still people being held in prison for the charge of trespassing.
AunBear89
So when I come to your place of work and beat the shyte out of you with a flagpole or a hockey stick, that isn't really an assault with a deadly weapon? Good to know...
Big C
BearForce2 said:

The nutjobs in power and the propaganda press called Jan. 6 an armed insurrection even though not a single weapon was confiscated.

It's been over four months and there are still people being held in prison for the charge of trespassing.

I'm not sure why anybody out there is defending what happened on Jan.6, in any way shape or form. Why can't all patriotic Americans just agree that it was wrong, make amends and move on?

Some people are going to wake up one day and discover that they're on the wrong side of history. Sad.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

OverThe nutjobs in power and the propaganda press called Jan. 6 an armed insurrection even though not a single weapon was confiscated.

I'm not sure why anybody out there is defending what happened on Jan.6, in any way shape or form. Why can't all patriotic Americans just agree that it was wrong, make amends and move on?

Some people are going to wake up one day and discover that they're on the wrong side of history. Sad.
It's even sadder that they will wake up, discover they're on the wrong side of history, say "Oh", then roll over and go back to sleep.
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Who are these people who are still being held solely on trespassing charges? I'm guessing they also have other charges like Vandalism and Assault On Federal Officers pending too.
BearForce2
Big C said:

BearForce2 said:

No one is denying wrongdoing, but the Demos are trying to milk this thing when there's no milk. This wasn't an insurrection and neither was it "the worst attack on our Democracy since the Civil War".
BearForce2
BearForce2

Democratic Party priorities, what a joke.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

We couldn't do the first because it was considered racist to do so by the left. See attacks on the Trump administration by the Democrats and media in 2020.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

We couldn't do the first because it was considered racist to do so by the left. See attacks on the Trump administration by the Democrats and media in 2020.
Okay, but you'd be in favor of investigating both things now, right?
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Okay, but you'd be in favor of investigating both things now, right?
They have been investigating since Jan. 6 but like most other Republicans, I don't favor a 9-11 style commission type of investigation.
AunBear89
Why? What are you snowflakes afraid of finding?
dajo9
AunBear89 said:

A mirror
American Vermin
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Now we will never know who the terrorists were in the greatest attack on our Democracy since the Civil War.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.