In Case You've Been Wondering Where All That BLM Money Went...

4,055 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LMK5
LMK5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Marxism pays pretty well these days: https://www.blackenterprise.com/blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-under-fire-for-purchasing-million-dollar-homes/
The truth lies somewhere between CNN and Fox.
AunBear89
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.amp.html

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2021/04/house-gop-doubles-down-on-scammy-trump-fundraising-tactic.html

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/6970294002

I could go on, but I doubt you will read any of these (if you can read).
AunBear89
More to the point:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/12/10/trump-moved-27-million-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-business-before-election-day/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/07/21/how-donald-trump-moved-millions-from-his-campaign-donors-to-his-private-business/

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/jan/08/what-we-know-about-trumps-fundraising-false-claim-/

Looks like Fascism pays pretty well these days.
BearForce2
Everyone needs multiple multi-million dollar homes, especially Marxists.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
BearForce2 said:

Everyone needs multiple multi-million dollar homes, especially Marxists.

The fact that you fail to see the irony and hypocrisy of this statement is concrete evidence of your utter stupidity.

I question that you have enough intelligence to complete the application, let alone attend Cal. Did you even graduate high school?
LMK5
Let's comprise a house-naming list. I'll start it off with "Looters' Lair."
AunBear89
LMK5 said:

Mar-a-Grifto
AunBear89
LMK5 said:

Mango Mussolini Tower
okaydo
going4roses
Well let's see if police murdering black men woman and kids didn't happen ...

There would be no BLM

Right?
sycasey
Back in the summer I'd been reading from local activists that they weren't sure about the global/national BLM group and weren't encouraging people to donate directly to them, because "BLM" as a cause was fundamentally decentralized and most of the local activist groups weren't affiliated with the larger organization.

Seems like their concerns about the global group have been validated.
going4roses
Separate the cause from the organization.

Because a few lesbians scammed millions off the backs dead people cant lose sight of the problem.

Mike Browns and Tamir Rices family called them out months ago.

Black Lesbianism rooted in Feminism stems from White Supremacy
BearlyCareAnymore
going4roses said:

Because a few lesbians scammed millions off the backs dead people cant lose sight of the problem.

Sentence 1 - Agree

Sentence 2 - what the bleep does them being lesbian have to do with anything?

Sentence 3- agree

Sentence 4 - what the effing hell, g4r?
sycasey
going4roses said:

That is . . . a lot of words strung together.
BearForce2

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
MinotStateBeav
BearForce2 said:

wait, the white supremacists made her buy homes in mostly white neighborhoods?
going4roses
MinotStateBeav said:

BearForce2 said:

wait, the white supremacists made her buy homes in mostly white neighborhoods?

"If you don't understand white supremacy(Racism) and what it is and how it works everything thing else you understand will confuse you."
-Neely Fuller
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
dajo9
going4roses said:

Sorry g4r but that last sentence reminds me of the Chappelle sketch of black guys getting educated in prison. Nobody is going to listen to your good points when you make such awfully bad points.
American Vermin
LMK5
Breaking News: New studies point to white supremacy as the primary cause of chapped lips in the 18-25 cohort.
concordtom
The potential criminality of the founder of an org is not a hill to die on. That is, she ain't worth defending and risking your credibility. If she done wrong, just say so. It doesn't destroy the cause.

Additionally, for those who choose to slam her in an attempt to de-value the cause, pissoff you low life scum.
going4roses
There is academic evidence. That is not a made up thought.
Not from a place of hate nor malice.

Think why would he say that ? Just because ? No

Perhaps after I'm done cleaning up my thesis paper for grad school applications process I will lay out those pieces of evidence . Then you can decide.

Neely Fullers ' qoute is paramount

going4roses
Hmm white privilege/supremacy'/depravity is funny to you because it you are not oppressed/negatively affected by it.
going4roses
Well I have never been to prison. So...

Put that one in *** g4r box for now and in time I shall explain and show work as to why I believe it.

going4roses
Just asking ? Did I come off as being in her defense? Just wondering?

Has anyone here meet and talked to any of three women who founded BLM the organization?

I took a community organization/BLM course taught by of the three women. My experience in that class as well as the subsequent required community service component of the course enlightened me.
concordtom
going4roses said:

Has anyone here meet and talked to any of three women who founded BLM the organization?

I took a community organization/BLM course taught by of the three women. My experience in that class as well as the subsequent required community service component of the course enlightened me.
I suppose I was referring to AunBear.

I have NO IDEA about any BLM organization or founders. I only know it as a concept - and an educating concept I support.
IF someone associated with an organization calling itself BLM has done something unscrupulous, it stands on its own and should not affect the educational concept.

The original post ripped on a person associated with BLM. I suspect that is an attempt to discredit the movement. I called such a tactic to be lowlife scum.

Rather that separate the supposed poor action by the person from the movement, AunBear attacked Trump (et al)'s unscrupulous behavior. That is tacit acceptance of the linkage of the unscrupulousness of the person to the movement - thus accepting the slam on the movement.

I don't think allowing the OP to pull the movement into the mud by getting into a tit for tat battle was smart.

BLM as a movement, as a message, as an educational theme for consideration stands on its own. If a leader behaved poorly, that's its own thang.

We all know that Trump is scum. He's already indicted himself a million times.

I'm sure the class you took was eye opening. I think they've done a pretty good job of keeping the protests non-violent. MLK's Ghandi-modeled "non-violent protests" should be mimicked here. Idiots who burn stuff, vandalize, loot need to be shunned.

And if white conservatives want something to be afraid of, just watch the recent 60 Minutes segment on the black para-military troops that arm up and rehearse, mirroring the white militias. These are disconcerting developments. Should any true violence erupt, those people will harken back to the days when it was just people kneeling in the streets.

I think if I were Biden, I would look into what can be done about curtailing so-called NEWS organizations from feeding the public with toxic notions. If the FCC can regulate the F word, perhaps they can regulate toxic messaging as seen nonstop with FoxNews opinion instigators.

I had a phone conversation with my aging mom last night. She's become unable to think straight through all this stuff, parrots their sick talking points.

But I digress....
AunBear89
LMK5 said:

Breaking News: New studies point to white supremacy as the primary cause of chapped lips in the 18-25 cohort.

(Not so) Breaking News: LMK5 is a twit.
BearlyCareAnymore
going4roses said:

There is academic evidence. That is not a made up thought.
Not from a place of hate nor malice.

Think why would he say that ? Just because ? No

Perhaps after I'm done cleaning up my thesis paper for grad school applications process I will lay out those pieces of evidence . Then you can decide.

Neely Fullers ' qoute is paramount

There has been "academic evidence" for most prejudiced thoughts on all sides. An academic saying something is not evidence. A Black lesbian having a different world view does not make it White supremacy. You might ask yourself why would someone who faces homophobia from their community think as they do. When do you ask why others say something the way you ask others to do for you?

Regardless of your "academic evidence", I can explain to you where Black lesbians come from. They are Black women who are homosexual. By definition. They do not come out of White Supremacy. That is at best a sweeping negative generalization.

Whether it is lesbians, or violence against Asians, or clearly prejudiced statements about White parents, you can't keep using White supremacy as absolution for your statements about other groups. We all come from a world view and an experience. You could ask yourself why poor, uneducated Whites say what they say. They are treated like shyte by our society. Lesbians are treated like shyte by our society. A lot of people are treated like shyte. I do not see you giving anyone else the same consideration for blatantly generalizing statements like those you make and support here.

Feminists are a widely diverse group. They often have common cause with minority issues and they often do not. If you want to smear an entire movement because in an academic game of telephone we move from their being some racism within the movement to the whole movement is tainted with White supremacy, you just lose potential allies. And you need to get over the concept that because Black people are the oppressed any one who disagrees with any position is the oppressor.

Bottom line is, you bring the same structure of thought, the same derogatory comments, the same generalization to your arguments that White racists do. You certainly have much more reason to be upset than any White person does and that gives you a much greater excuse for it. But excuse is not justification. I see ample reason to believe that if you were White, you'd be just a run of the mill racist. You can't fight prejudice with prejudice. While we will find common cause in much, I cannot find common cause in your complete lack of empathy of and sometimes plain willingness to accept demonization of other groups. We don't get where we need to go this way.
BearlyCareAnymore
Blue Cash Matters said:

concordtom said:

going4roses said:

I suppose I was referring to AunBear.

I have NO IDEA about any BLM organization or founders. I only know it as a concept - and an educating concept I support.
Black Lives Matter, the concept, is inarguable. Stop killing unarmed black people. Period.

Black Lives Matter, the movement, can be problematic if there is violence at their protests, but I would guess that 75% of the people there are there to be loud, but non-violent. Some people show up to be violent and don't care about the movement.

Black Lives Matter, the organization(s) are grift.
https://secure.actblue.com/directory?query=black%20lives

Look at how many organizations there are raising money. Where does that money go? How does that money advance the cause? If the leader of one of those organizations has enough money to be buying a house in Nassau, something is rotten in Denmark.

Quote:

IF someone associated with an organization calling itself BLM has done something unscrupulous, it stands on its own and should not affect the educational concept.
The simplest way to separate the movement from the grifters is to change the name of the movement. It's very easy for a movement to change its name, but it costs organizations lots of money to have to change their name to match the movement to continue their grifting opereations.

Quote:

The original post ripped on a person associated with BLM. I suspect that is an attempt to discredit the movement. I called such a tactic to be lowlife scum.
Yes it was. But it also provided useful information that the organization behind the movement is not supporting the movement. It's important for liberals to understand the grift that they think only happens on the conservative side happens on their "team" too.

Quote:

Rather that separate the supposed poor action by the person from the movement, AunBear attacked Trump (et al)'s unscrupulous behavior. That is tacit acceptance of the linkage of the unscrupulousness of the person to the movement - thus accepting the slam on the movement.
No, what that actually was is this.

Black Lives Matter is a powerful slogan and concept. Unfortunately, that also means it is easily co-opted. It has been obvious for years that the leaders of the national organization that co-opted the slogan had an agenda well beyond the slogan, an agenda that was largely self interested and an agenda that was not supported by most who support the concept behind the slogan.
BearForce2
BearForce2

This is becoming all too common, expose the left and you will be censored.
going4roses
BearForce2 said:

did you give any money to them ?

do you really care ?

do you care about about the cause/problem?

do you see any difference between the organization and the cause ?
BearForce2
going4roses said:

do you really care ?

You can't talk about police violence without talking about black violence but I can assure you there is no national conversation going on about black violence.

BearForce2

Facebook sensors NY Post too.
Anarchistbear
Capitalist media runs interference for BLM and are paid in kind.

Network - a very prescient movie- nailed this:

"Laureen Hobbs: Don't **** with my distribution costs! I'm making a lousy two-fifteen per segment and I'm already deficiting twenty-five grand a week with Metro! I'm paying William Morris ten percent off the top, and I'm giving this turkey ten thou per segment, and another five to this fruitcake! And Helen, don't start no **** about a piece again! I'm paying Metro twenty-thousand for all foreign and Canadian distribution, and that's after recoupment! The Communist Party's not gonna see a nickel of this ******* show until we go into syndication! "

dajo9
going4roses said:

BearForce2 said:

do you really care ?

He doesn't care and he won't come clean about how much money he sent to the Trump con
American Vermin
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.