Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

437,867 Views | 5100 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by oski003
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Perhaps, I didn't follow it all that closely. If you are implying that there was no vaccine inquisition, then I think you're wrong. There clearly was. But again, the bigger issue is, Rogers made the unpopular, correct choice. The scoffers in the press were wrong.
He would have been better served standing by his choice from the beginning, rather than lying about it.

He gave a misleading answer because he didn't want to risk his job and have to sit because of a stupid vax Nazi policy.

He was never going to lose his job, that's paranoid thinking.

Risk... He would miss multiple games because of the vax nazis.
bear2034
sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Perhaps, I didn't follow it all that closely. If you are implying that there was no vaccine inquisition, then I think you're wrong. There clearly was. But again, the bigger issue is, Rogers made the unpopular, correct choice. The scoffers in the press were wrong.
He would have been better served standing by his choice from the beginning, rather than lying about it.

The people who lied and deceived are the ones behind the creation of Covid and the vaccines and those who enforced mandates and publicly shamed others who didn't take the vax.
bear2034
Haloski said:

You went to UC Berkeley and should be able to see through this kind of basic manipulation.

Aaron Rodgers went to UC Berkeley, he was able see through the media manipulation, said he was immunized, and made all the leftists butthurt even to this day.
bearister
oski003 said:

Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup.
Colin Kaepernick's settlement with NFL reportedly worth less than $10m | Colin Kaepernick | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/mar/21/colin-kaepernick-settlement-nfl-value-collusion

Colin Kaepernick says he's willing to be backup QB if an NFL team will give him shot at returning - ESPN

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33761632/colin-kaepernick-says-willing-backup-qb-nfl-team-give-shot-returning
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Haloski said:

oski003 said:

Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup. Rodgers has better QB stats than Tom Brady, who is considered the GOAT.

Right. You're not wrong about that.

However: he was cancelled.

Aaron Rodgers was not.

Aaron Rodgers, at the age of 40, will be playing as starting QB:

Aaron Rodgers is not cancelled.

Are you saying the NFL canceled Kaepernick? Because Nike still endorsed him even though he wasn't playing.
bear2034
bearister said:

oski003 said:

Colin Kaepernick says he's willing to be backup QB if an NFL team will give him shot at returning - ESPN

Colin Kaepernick also compared the NFL draft to the slave trade.
oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

Colin Kaepernick's settlement with NFL reportedly worth less than $10m | Colin Kaepernick | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/mar/21/colin-kaepernick-settlement-nfl-value-collusion

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33761632/colin-kaepernick-says-willing-backup-qb-nfl-team-give-shot-returning

He agreed to be a backup FIVE YEARS after he left the NFL. He shouldn't have refused to be a backup when he was actually playing.
Zippergate
Where were the signs?

It's happening again
bearister
With a case mortality rate of 52% for bird flu, the macho factor of being anti vax just got blown up exponentially.

I personally may wait to peruse the body count in a hardcore Red state before taking the plunge.
bearister
Why did the league pay him at least $5M to settle his collusion claim if it had evidence that the only reason no team in the NFL would touch him is that he refused to be a backup?
oski003
bearister said:

Why did the league pay him at least $5M to settle his collusion claim if it had evidence that the only reason no team in the NFL would touch him is that he refused to be a backup?

They didn't have evidence that the only reason no team in the NFL would touch him is that he refused to be a backup. Who made that claim?
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

They didn't have evidence that the only reason no team in the NFL would touch him is that he refused to be a backup. Who made that claim?

My bad. I thought when you posted this:

oski003 said:

"Kaepernick was a mediocre QB who refused to be a backup."

…that you were suggesting it was relevant to why he wasn't playing in the NFL.
oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

It is relevant to why he was not playing in the NFL. Regardless of anything else, a talent like Tom Brady can get away with a lot more than a mediocre QB like Kaepernick.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

He gave a misleading answer because he didn't want to risk his job and have to sit because of a stupid vax Nazi policy.

What? The NFL knew his vaccination status the whole time. They don't reveal it publicly unless something happens. He chose to lie about it, but Rodgers would have missed the same amount of time regardless.

It's not like the Packers were going to voluntarily bench their star QB for longer than they had to.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

What? The NFL knew his vaccination status the whole time. They don't reveal it publicly unless something happens. He chose to lie about it, but Rodgers would have missed the same amount of time regardless.

It's not like the Packers were going to voluntarily bench their star QB for longer than they had to.

Are you sure about this? I am guessing he was flying under the radar, or at least trying to.
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

It is relevant to why he was not playing in the NFL. Regardless of anything else, a talent like Tom Brady can get away with a lot more than a mediocre QB like Kaepernick.

So Tom Brady would have gotten away with kneeling during the National Anthem? You're probably right.
The most relevant fact as to why Kap isn't playing in the NFL is the same reason the NFL paid him $5M+ to settle a collusion claim.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Are you sure about this? I am guessing he was flying under the radar, or at least trying to.
He was trying to fly under the radar in the media, but yes the NFL knew the whole time. How do I know? Because when he caught COVID the league applied the standard that would apply to unvaccinated players. That's how everyone found out he was not vaccinated.

Honestly surprised you're even arguing this point.
oski003
bearister said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

oski003 said:

So Tom Brady would have gotten away with kneeling during the National Anthem? You're probably right.
The most relevant fact as to why Kap isn't playing in the NFL is the same reason the NFL paid him $5M+ to settle a collusion claim.

No football player should be wearing socks mocking the police while on the job. A mediocre one puts his job at risk in doing so, especially when asked not to. Kneeling during the anthem further draws attention to his childish antics. He should act like a professional. He is welcome to wear pig socks on his own time. As you are aware, there are many reasons to settle a lawsuit. As you are also aware, juries can nullify the law with their verdicts.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

He was trying to fly under the radar in the media, but yes the NFL knew the whole time. How do I know? Because when he caught COVID the league applied the standard that would apply to unvaccinated players. That's how everyone found out he was not vaccinated.

Got it. The team knew, and he was trying to fly under the radar as opposed to be stigmatized by the heckling vaccine nazis. Great.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Got it. The team knew, and he was trying to fly under the radar as opposed to be stigmatized by the heckling vaccine nazis. Great.
Yes, and IMO he got more stigmatized than he otherwise would have because of the lie.

Not that it really affected his career prospects much. He still got a huge contract from the Jets at age 40.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Yes, and IMO he got more stigmatized than he otherwise would have because of the lie.

You can't win with the vaccine nazis. It is a crusade. Awful narrow-minded folks.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

You can't win with the vaccine nazis. It is a crusade. Awful narrow-minded folks.
Dude, all of those rules are gone now. Let it go.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

. Thanks for kind of sort of admitting that those rules were crazy. Even if our current lying vaccine Nazi government administration won't admit they messed up and were dishonest, hopefully we will have learned from their mistakes.
sycasey
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

. Thanks for kind of sort of admitting that those rules were crazy. Even if our current lying vaccine Nazi government administration won't admit they messed up and were dishonest, hopefully we will have learned from their mistakes.
I think the rules were being made up as knowledge about the virus and/or the vaccines was changing and people were mostly just doing their best. The government should have been more straight with people, but it was hardly Nazi level by any stretch. You guys are way too obsessed with this.
oski003
sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

I think the rules were being made up as knowledge about the virus and/or the vaccines was changing and people were mostly just doing their best. The government should have been more straight with people, but it was hardly Nazi level by any stretch. You guys are way too obsessed with this.

The results would have been better if we didn't have a senile elderly president advised weekly by the CEO of Pfizer while the NHI had a financial stake in Moderna while the FDA head had a job offer waiting at Moderna's biotech seed fund after forcing the FDA vaccine chief to resign over the safety of the vaccine on kids. The evidence was there. It was just ignored, seemingly purposely.
Eastern Oregon Bear
oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

The results would have been better if we didn't have a senile elderly president advised weekly by the CEO of Pfizer while the NHI had a financial stake in Moderna while the FDA head had a job offer waiting at Moderna's biotech seed fund after forcing the FDA vaccine chief to resign over the safety of the vaccine on kids. The evidence was there. It was just ignored, seemingly purposely.
Ummm ... You do realize that the Covid vaccine was developed under Trump's watch?

Wait a minute. Senile? Elderly?

Nevermind.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

oski003 said:

sycasey said:

Zippergate said:

Ummm ... You do realize that the Covid vaccine was developed under Trump's watch? YES. AND IT WAS AN EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT THAT SAVED LIVES.

Wait a minute. Senile? Elderly? YES, SENILE AND ELDERLY.

Nevermind. SURE, WHATEVER.

Answers above in caps.
First Page Refresh
Page 146 of 146

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.