Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

356,680 Views | 4606 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Genocide Joe said:

Note: proof optional since it feels right.
Zippergate
If you live in a MSM bubble, yeah, it might appear that there is no proof. And no, it doesn't feel right. None of this feels right, but it is.
Zippergate

movielover
When will some people be fired & sued?
Zippergate
Martin Kuldorff, PhD biostatistician and epidemiologist, and co-author of the Great Barrington Declaration fired by Harvard. Here's his story...

https://www.city-journal.org/article/harvard-tramples-the-truth

"I am no longer a professor of medicine at Harvard. The Harvard motto is Veritas, Latin for truth. But, as I discovered, truth can get you fired. This is my storya story of a Harvard biostatistician and infectious-disease epidemiologist, clinging to the truth as the world lost its way during the Covid pandemic."
"For scientific, ethical, public health, and medical reasons, I objected both publicly and privately to the Covid vaccine mandates. I already had superior infection-acquired immunity; and it was risky to vaccinate me without proper efficacy and safety studies on patients with my type of immune deficiency. This stance got me fired by Mass General Brighamand consequently fired from my Harvard faculty position.

While several vaccine exemptions were given by the hospital, my medical exemption request was denied. I was less surprised that my religious exemption request was denied: "Having had COVID disease, I have stronger longer lasting immunity than those vaccinated (Gazit et al). Lacking scientific rationale, vaccine mandates are religious dogma, and I request a religious exemption from COVID vaccination."

Zippergate
Hey Bearister, where's your followup article on the Great Florida Measles Outbreak?
(unlike the Covid vaccines, the measles vaccines actually work)

https://open.substack.com/pub/alexberenson/p/as-the-border-collapses-a-measles?r=aiop6&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

A shelter for asylum-seekers in Chicago has become the center of a growing cluster of measles cases. Eight cases have been confirmed so far, and more are expected. Local health officials have asked for federal help in controlling the outbreak.
So far, though, the national media has largely ignored the Chicago measles cluster - likely because covering it would raise yet more questions about the risks posed by the record number of migrants being waved into Texas despite that state's objections.
The silence over the Chicago cluster is especially striking given the way the national media covered a similarly-sized cluster of measles cases last month in south Florida, the state that reporters love to hate.
The outbreak began in mid-February in a large elementary school in western Broward County, on the edge of the Everglades, and quickly grew to nine cases. The school's principal reported about 97 percent of its 1,067 students had been vaccinated against measles, meaning that the outbreak would almost certainly fizzle out quickly.
But after Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladopo refused to impose home quarantine on the handful of unvaccinated students and instead said parents could choose for themselves whether to keep their kids at home, the media went predictably insane.

Wen's column was notable for its hysteria, but she was far from alone.
The Guardian (a leftist British newspaper): "Florida is swamped by disease outbreaks as quackery replaces science"
The New York Times: "Amid Florida's Measles Outbreak, Surgeon General Goes Against Medical Guidance"
Scientific American: "Florida Risks Making a Dangerous Measles Outbreak Much Worse"
Not for the first time, supposedly serious news organization were indulging a near-Orwellian misuse of language, considering the "outbreak" consisted of nine cases with no reported hospitalizations.

But even as the shrieking grew, the outbreak itself fizzled.
No cases have been reported in almost four weeks, past the incubation period for measles. Broward County and the Florida Department of Health have now officially declared the outbreak over, a fact the national media has largely ignored.
Maybe the Chicago cluster will fizzle the same way, but - unlike the Florida "outbreak" - it both reveals and presents a real danger, since vaccination rates among asylum-seekers are dismally low.
You can expect national news organizations to mention that risk on the 12th of never.

oski003
I expressed a few times earlier in this thread that the pushing through and mandating of of mRNA covid vaccines would hurt vaccine uptake overall and fuel distrust and skepticism. This is unfortunate.
bearister
Is it safe to assume AR is no longer on your list of vaccine experts….or was his Sandy Hook theory simply hyperbole…or is it a case that he hits the bullseye with some of his theories and kill shots the range instructor with others?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

Is it safe to assume AR is no longer on your list of vaccine experts….or was his Sandy Hook theory simply hyperbole…or is it a case that he hits the bullseye with some of his theories and kill shots the range instructor with others?

He has never been a vaccine expert. He is an NFL QB.
Thanks
Big C
oski003 said:

bearister said:

Thanks

Yeah. RFK Jr wants him on his team because the Kennedy's have always dug touch football.
oski003
Big C said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Thanks

Yeah. RFK Jr wants him on his team because the Kennedy's have always dug touch football.

???
Big C
oski003 said:

Big C said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Thanks

???

It's true. When they get together at Hyannis Port or wherever nowadays, RFK Jr can hardly get enough Kennedys to even field a team, as he has become the family pariah. But getting AR out there under center... his team is going to have a fighting chance!
bearister
"Hey Bearister, where's your followup article on the Great Florida Measles Outbreak?
(unlike the Covid vaccines, the measles vaccines actually work)"

I am confused what point you are making? You know I am an advocate for the measles vaccine. I know some immune compromised people can't be vaccinated (my sister is allergic to ingredients in vaccines). I'm happy measles didn't spread in Florida because of high vaccination rates.

Do you have concerns about measles outbreaks going forward as anti vax sentiment grows?

"Mother and wellness influencers with tens of thousands of followers on Instagram have reacted to the recent outbreaks with posts warning their audience not to buy into the hype. "As the news tries to fear-monger about the measles 'outbreak,'" one home birth advocate posted, "remember that the vaccine is more dangerous than the actual illness." (This is false.)"

How the anti-vaccine movement is downplaying the danger of measles

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/measles-outbreaks-anti-vaccine-misinformation-rcna136994

*I'm confused what woofing rights or sage status you think you are entitled to because the children (not immune compromised vaccine intolerant children) of anti vax parents got to draft safely behind the vaccinated majority.

Maybe we are on the same page. Is it your position, that since the measles vaccine is effective, that the current high measles vaccination rate should be maintained going forward?

*Finally, I assure you Dr. Ladapo is primarily motivated by greed and political ambition, not the Hippocratic Oath.
Zippergate
Oh really? Where is your article showing concern for the measles outbreak in Chicago? C'mon, you posted that article to disparage Joe Ladpo for his anti-science agenda. Your experts were wrong yet again. Have you ever posted an article criticizing anyone on the pro-vax side?
bearister
Zippergate said:

Oh really? Where is your article showing concern for the measles outbreak in Chicago? C'mon, you posted that article to disparage Joe Ladpo for his anti-science agenda. Your experts were wrong yet again. Have you ever posted an article criticizing anyone on the pro-vax side?

Is it your position, that since the measles vaccine is effective, that the current high measles vaccination rate should be maintained going forward?
* I'd love to see Ladapo sue someone for defamation. Discovery regarding what his reputation is and how it got harmed would be a popcorn eating opportunity. The first depositions would be his supervisors and colleagues at UCLA and University of Florida.
oski003
bearister said:

Zippergate said:

Is it your position, that since the measles vaccine is effective, that the current high measles vaccination rate should be maintained going forward?
* I'd love to see Ladapo sue someone for defamation. Discovery regarding what his reputation is and how it got harmed would be a popcorn eating opportunity.

The measles vaccine was first administered in 1947. There were safety issues until they finally got the vaccine right in 1968. I agree with measles vax mandates. I don't agree with such for mRNA covid vax although I'd accept insurance companies not covering covid illness for unvaccinated 50+ or obese.
Zippergate
The measles vaccine is safe and effective as far as a I know so yes. But I've read of numerous concerns raised regarding other vaccines on the schedule (ex. DTaP, HPV). All vaccines should be evaluated by RCTs and rigorously monitored both individually and in the sequence they are typically given, yet none of these things have happened. Do you think this is acceptable?
bearister
Zippergate said:

The measles vaccine is safe and effective as far as a I know so yes. But I've read of numerous concerns raised regarding other vaccines on the schedule (ex. DTaP, HPV). All vaccines should be evaluated by RCTs and rigorously monitored both individually and in the sequence they are typically given, yet none of these things have happened. Do you think this is acceptable?

I responded to your post where for some reason you think you dunked on me on the Florida measles issue. As I suspected, we are actually on the same side of the measles vaccination rate go forward strategy.

With regard to the other vaccines, I will continue to rely on my John Muir Physicians, the medical schools of UCSF, Harvard, Stanford, the Cleveland Clinic, the Mayo Clinic, Toronto General, and the major medical hospitals and clinics in Europe. These would also be the people I would hire to be my medical experts at trial if the matter were litigated.

At this point I will not follow the medical opinions and advice of Dr. Ladapo and other outliers in the field. I will not be persuaded by the opinions and advice of RFK Jr*or Aaron Rodgers.

Yes, someday I could be walking down the street and my dick will fall off because of the Covid vaccine. That's life. I did the best I could to make an informed decision.

*Did RFK Jr take a credibility hit with you with his comments about Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rodgers as potential VP selections or is there a method to his madness I am to slow to pick up on ?
Zippergate
I responded to your post where for some reason you think you dunked on me on the Florida measles issue. As I suspected, we are actually on the same side of the measles vaccination rate go forward strategy.

Your experts, the same ones who pimp the Covid gene therapies, were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they were guilty of an unjustified, politically motivated hit job. What does this say about them?

With regard to the other vaccines, I will continue to rely on my John Muir Physicians, the medical schools of UCSF, Harvard, Stanford, the Cleveland Clinic, the Mayo Clinic, Toronto General, and the major medical hospitals and clinics in Europe. These would also be the people I would hire to be my medical experts at trial if the matter were litigated.

You've made that very clear and it's entirely understandable. But it's not evidence, it's an appeal to authority. Against this we the evidence of their handling of Covid to this day and the testimony of countless doctors all around the world who actually treat patients. We also have the mountains of evidence showing lack of effectiveness and harm of Covid vaccines, the manipulating of clinical trials of vaccines and alternative therapies, and the censorship of and attacks on dissenting voices. Given what we know of the grossly misaligned incentives in the medical field in the US, I know where I will put my trust and where I will not.

At this point I will not follow the medical opinions and advice of Dr. Ladapo and other outliers in the field. I will not be persuaded by the opinions and advice of RFK Jr*or Aaron Rodgers.

Outliers in the field? Have you looked at their credentials? And I will not be persuaded by the likes of Keith Olbermann.

Yes, someday I could be walking down the street and my dick will fall off because of the Covid vaccine. That's life. I did the best I could to make an informed decision.

And it was a reasonable decision...at the time. But we know more now. Where is the reckoning? Consider this article published last week noting that though Harvard is finally dropping the vaccine requirement they are still recommending it for students regardless of Covid status. Is this scientifically justified, and if not what does it suggest about Harvard's credibility and impartiality?

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/education/harvard-drops-covid-19-vaccine-mandate

"The Harvard University Health Services confirmed this week that the school will no longer require students to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
"We strongly recommend that all members of the Harvard community stay up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters if eligible," reads a notice on the University website. "Additionally, we continue to emphasize the benefits of wearing a high-quality face mask in crowded indoor settings and remaining at home if unwell."
"HUHS considers state and federal guidance, along with advice from the University's public health experts, in responding to COVID-19. We will continue to monitor public health data and will periodically review requirements," it continued."

Interesting how they didn't listen to advice of a real expert on their own staff, Kulldorff, and fired him instead.

*Did RFK Jr take a credibility hit with you with his comments about Jesse Ventura and Aaron Rodgers as potential VP selections or is there a method to his madness I am to slow to pick up on ?

Yes it did. Ridiculous to even mention them. Only slightly more ridiculous than our current VP but definitely a strike against him. Perhaps if the Democratic party hadn't excluded him from the process, he wouldn't feel the need to go the extreme populist route.

bearister
My theory on RFK Jr's run for the WH:
https://bearinsider.com/forums/6/topics/115209/replies/2313357

movielover
bearister
Big C said:

oski003 said:

Big C said:

oski003 said:

bearister said:

Thanks

???

It's true. When they get together at Hyannis Port or wherever nowadays, RFK Jr can hardly get enough Kennedys to even field a team, as he has become the family pariah. But getting AR out there under center... his team is going to have a fighting chance!

At the 5:00 min. mark RFK asks JFK a question at a press conference about the family touch football game:

*I was 8 when my Dad bought this. I probably listened to it a few hundred times. When JFK was assassinated in Dallas, the life and career of Vaugh Meader, the talented impressionist on the album, took as quick a descent as it had ascended.

Vaughn Meader - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughn_Meader
First Page Refresh
Page 132 of 132

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.