Vaccine Redux - Vax up and go to Class

177,264 Views | 3053 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by oski003
Big C
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Before Big Game, I was chatting, hanging out with some old Cal buddies and I told them I was probably due for a COVID booster... asked them how many they had had. They all said "three". I asked them, did they mean three shots total, or three boosters. (I had had three total.) They all said three boosters!

So, suffering from a serious case of vaccine envy, I went in this morning for my Pfizer bivalent. Then, this afternoon, I was hugging my 10 year old daughter. She says, "Dad, you have the biggest heart of anyone in the world!"

Uh oh...

Long story short: If I soon suddenly stop posting here, you can assume I'm -- for better or worse -- yet another of the hundreds of thousands of people killed by the mRNA COVID vaccines.

If only somebody had tried to warn me of the danger...
BearNIt
I am seeing more patients come through the ED who are positive for COVID. I am seeing more patients with RSV, the flu, and COVID. The isolation trailers have been reopened due to the influx of patients. If things get a little worse we could see the mask mandate back again. So far I have had 4 shots and will seek the Bivalent booster in the next few days.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Before Big Game, I was chatting, hanging out with some old Cal buddies and I told them I was probably due for a COVID booster... asked them how many they had had. They all said "three". I asked them, did they mean three shots total, or three boosters. (I had had three total.) They all said three boosters!

So, suffering from a serious case of vaccine envy, I went in this morning for my Pfizer bivalent. Then, this afternoon, I was hugging my 10 year old daughter. She says, "Dad, you have the biggest heart of anyone in the world!"

Uh oh...

Long story short: If I soon suddenly stop posting here, you can assume I'm -- for better or worse -- yet another of the hundreds of thousands of people killed by the mRNA COVID vaccines.

Better go ahead and make your next booster appointment for early February. CDC says effectiveness is limited to two months. A few months after that and you're into negative territory. Yeah, negative. Immune suppression, immune imprinting and all that. So we have a "vaccine" that does not stop transmission and may even enhance it (see Japan, Australia, etc ), needs to be boosted over and over again for a virus in its current form that is not dangerous for the vast majority people and 94% of Americans have already been exposed to it. I understand why you are on the booster treadmill and wish you the best of luck with that, but as an unvaccinated Covid survivor, I can't imagine a world in which I would want to join you. Thanks, but I'll pass on the extra helping of lab-created toxic spike protein.

oski003
Big C said:

Uh oh...

I have had three doses. I finally got covid about 2.5 months after third dose. There is no science supporting the bivalent vaccines, so I will skip them for now.
Big C
Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Uh oh...

Better go ahead and make your next booster appointment for early February. CDC says effectiveness is limited to two months. A few months after that and you're into negative territory. Yeah, negative. Immune suppression, immune imprinting and all that. So we have a "vaccine" that does not stop transmission and may even enhance it (see Japan, Australia, etc ), needs to be boosted over and over again for a virus in its current form that is not dangerous for the vast majority people and 94% of Americans have already been exposed to it. I understand why you are on the booster treadmill and wish you the best of luck with that, but as an unvaccinated Covid survivor, I can't imagine a world in which I would want to join you. Thanks, but I'll pass on the extra helping of lab-created toxic spike protein.

Three shots, then mild COVID six months later, then new booster six months after that. I'll be fine for at least a year, thanks.
Zippergate
Big C said:

Zippergate said:

Big C said:

Uh oh...

Three shots, then mild COVID six months later, then new booster six months after that. I'll be fine for at least a year, thanks.
You're not following the science. Dr. Science says so. So does the CDC. Actually everyone on all sides of the issue says so. Since when did the vaxx crowd receive permission to pick and choose their own science? Must have missed that memo.

Not that anyone cares, but if it were me, I'd pass on the booster and test my luck with Covid rather than repeated doses of spike protein.
bearister
….and I'm just thankful the herd is self thinning.

More Republicans died than Democrats after COVID vaccines came out - Futurity

https://www.futurity.org/covid-vaccines-politics-republicans-democrats-2834902/
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

….and I'm just thankful the herd is self thinning.

More Republicans died than Democrats after COVID vaccines came out - Futurity

https://www.futurity.org/covid-vaccines-politics-republicans-democrats-2834902/

It is December 2022, not December 2021.
bearister
…and that changes the findings of the study how?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
oski003
bearister said:

…and that changes the findings of the study how?

I thought you were reposting already posted news to contribute to the current discussion about the bivalent boosters. Maybe you just were blindly posting without following the thread.
Big C

36 hours now since I risked life and limb and got the bivalent booster. My daughter didn't tell me I have a big heart today, so that's a good sign. Or was it because I made her get off the tablet? Life is so complicated...
oski003
Big C said:

36 hours now since I risked life and limb and got the bivalent booster. My daughter didn't tell me I have a big heart today, so that's a good sign. Or was it because I made her get off the tablet? Life is so complicated...

You and Aaron Rodgers are both immunized and still alive, and that it just fine and dandy.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.