Poll Shows Gavin Newsom In Serious Danger Of Getting Recalled

8,577 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by sycasey
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bearister

*If you look at the color shaded maps of California for the areas where the recall of Newsom carried and for where COVID cases and deaths are the worst, the maps are almost interchangeable. Hmm, I wonder if there is a message there?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
Looks like the places where people pay the most in taxes voted to keep Newsom.

Hmmm.
bearister
concordtom
Anarchistbear said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

concordtom said:

Anarchistbear said:

I thought there was no chance but seeing the ads about right wing extremists means he's nationalizing this puny thing and is in trouble.

Thanks for scaring me enough to pay attention and vote!
It worked, big time!!!

F them BS power grabbing Republicans, they just billed the state $300M. Where do we collect from them?

Oh, no, we can't collect?
We have to shortchange needed programs?

F them Republicans!!!

Come on it was fun watching that **** squirm for a while but after it became Elder vs Newsom it was no longer about Newsom but all the horrible things that would happen if he was replaced even though those horrible things are unchanged with Newsom. I thought the Dems made a mistake not putting a candidate on the replacement list but it was actually smart once it became a jihad against Elder.

I guess Democrats aren't as stupid as you think they are.

No they relied on the Republicans doing an even more stupid thing

And, what do you know?!
They DID!!!

I rest my case on party affiliation. Lol.
Signed,
a former Republican.
MinotStateBeav
okaydo said:

uhh that's a pretty dumb statement considering the democrats kept the state legislature from working by leaving the state.
okaydo
bearister said:

BearForce2
bearister said:

Interesting map comparison from the Pedophile Project. On the left side, the areas in green represent the people who voted for the black person.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
AunBear89
Repeating it in different threads doesn't make your post funnier or more relevant.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
okaydo said:

bearister said:

Well, at least the dumbf@ucks should get bonus points for consistency.
BearForce2
https://www.sfgate.com/politics-op-eds/article/Newsom-hypocrisy-on-vaccine-mandates-16565826.php

I voted against Gavin Newsom's recall but can no longer be silent about his hypocrisy.

"As a Californian and lifelong Democrat who voted against the recall, this celebration of Newsom glosses over a concerning pattern during the pandemic: He has consistently issued mandates (or failed to do so) that favor special interest groups who have donated large amounts of money to his campaigns."

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

https://www.sfgate.com/politics-op-eds/article/Newsom-hypocrisy-on-vaccine-mandates-16565826.php

I voted against Gavin Newsom's recall but can no longer be silent about his hypocrisy.

"As a Californian and lifelong Democrat who voted against the recall, this celebration of Newsom glosses over a concerning pattern during the pandemic: He has consistently issued mandates (or failed to do so) that favor special interest groups who have donated large amounts of money to his campaigns."

So even people who are frustrated with some of Newsom's decisions didn't think the Republican alternative was better. Thanks for sharing!
BearForce2
sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

So even people who are frustrated with some of Newsom's decisions didn't think the Republican alternative was better. Thanks for sharing!

One thing is certain, there are a lot of Democrats in California who like voting for rich, white, career politicians no matter how badly they screw things up.
bearister
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

One thing is certain, there are a lot of Democrats in California who like voting for rich, white, career politicians no matter how badly they screw things up.

And Republicans like their balls being kept in a jar on the desk of a rich , White (Orange?), serial liar, business fraud , career criminal, traitor and seditionist.
sycasey
BearForce2 said:

sycasey said:

BearForce2 said:

Because the alternative is clearly worse.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.