Ex-Obama Doctor: Biden Didn't Get Cognitive Test Because Doctors Knew He Would've ….

3,307 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FAILED MISERABLY.

lol

okaydo
hanky1 said:

FAILED MISERABLY.

lol

I didn't click on it. Is this the pill-popping drunk doctor who separately measured Obama and Trump and determined that Trump is much taller than Obama? Or is it another doctor?

Also, can you the words of a doctor who can't get the basics of the job right?

hanky1
okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

FAILED MISERABLY.

lol

I didn't click on it. Is this the pill-popping drunk doctor who separately measured Obama and Trump and determined that Trump is much taller than Obama? Or is it another doctor?

No not that doctor. Obama's doctor.
Eastern Oregon Bear
hanky1 said:

okaydo said:

hanky1 said:

FAILED MISERABLY.

lol

No not that doctor. Obama's doctor.
You said right in the title Ex-Obama Doctor. There's probably a reason for that.
calbearinamaze
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
calbearinamaze

Are you really that ignorant? AND/OR Are you trying to be "humorous"?

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/trending-now/girther-conspiracy-hits-social-media-as-critics-question-trumps-height-weight/685529299/

Ronny Jackson made sexual comments about subordinate, drank alcohol on trips as WH physician: IG | Fox News
dajo9
The title of the post should be,

Hanky is so stupid he thinks Ronny Jackson is a credible source
Unit2Sucks
I guess "disgraced Trump ex-doctor and Republican congressman" doesn't have the same ring to it for the Daily Liar. Oops.

Another Hanky fail, but so on brand.
hanky1
More from Obamas ex doctor

bearister

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
AunBear89
bearup said:

Are you really that ignorant? <snip>

Yes, yes he is.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
AunBear89 said:

bearup said:

Are you really that ignorant? <snip>

Yes, yes he is.

Hanky knows what he's doing.
BearForce2
Biden is a sneaky liar, Hunter knows this.
Biden is racist, Kamala knows this.
Biden won't take a cognitive test because he can't pass, you all know this.
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

Yawn, one loser quoting another loser.
bearister
Larry Elder should be ashamed to show his face. I rest my case.

*….and think of all the numbskulls that voted for him…a few posters on this board.
helltopay1
Beareister. You are white.....Larry Elder is black. So, you are obviously a white supremacist, right?????
helltopay1
No cognitive test....no brain MRI. NoMRI of spinal cord. Bidens' gait is stiff and unnatural. Could indicate brain and/or spinal in jury. Broken foot still unexplained. had two brain aneurisms earlier in life and almost died both times. he is the only person in charge of the nuclear codes. Not to worry. What could go wrong??There is a video of him walking up the stairs to Air Force one....he fell three times. Seems normal to me.
Big C
helltopay1 said:

No cognitive test....no brain MRI. NoMRI of spinal cord. Bidens' gait is stiff and unnatural. Could indicate brain and/or spinal in jury. Broken foot still unexplained. had two brain aneurisms earlier in life and almost died both times. he is the only person in charge of the nuclear codes. Not to worry. What could go wrong??There is a video of him walking up the stairs to Air Force one....he fell three times. Seems normal to me.

Biden seems a lot more youthful than Diane Feinstein: What do you people WANT?!?
calbearinamaze
helltopay1 said:

BDS
dajo9
BearForce2 said:

Sounds to me like anybody who doesn't understand Biden's quote can't pass a cognitive test.

About how many years have we been dealing with Covid?
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Biden can drink water and negotiate handicap accessible ramps better than any President since Obama.

By the way, if you actually cared about any of this you could read about his physicals and find out more about his foot and his gait. You simply choose not to because you prefer to engage in idiotic conspiracies supported by your fellow radicalized conservatives. Biden has provided more comprehensive information about his physical condition than you could ever acknowledge because it would destroy your fantasy narrative.
helltopay1
According to the latest polls, many folks are joining me in "my fantasy narratives." If the American people only knew how he and his entire family have been gaming the system for the last 50 years, his approval rating would be less than 10%. He's lucky ( like Obama) that he is protected by the MSM and Social media.
helltopay1
Big C....He's also more youthful than my deceased hamster. That's quite a standard you have there....
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

According to the latest polls, many folks are joining me in "my fantasy narratives."

I've stated many times that more and more dumb conservatives are becoming radicalized by the modern Republican Party and conservative media. Radical whitists are a real problem in this country. That doesn't make the garbage you believe in true or accurate.
helltopay1
"Conservative media'???????????You are beyond shock therapy. Just about every major institution in this country is controlled by the left. Either you know that, or you don't. Either way, you either need surgical help or educational help. Both would not hurt...
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

"Conservative media'???????????You are beyond shock therapy. Just about every major institution in this country is controlled by the left. Either you know that, or you don't. Either way, you either need surgical help or educational help. Both would not hurt...

Yes, Donald Trump has always been a champion of the poor. He has always been an outsider and toiled along with those on the outside struggling for dignity and a full plate. If you can't see these self observant facts then you just can't see.
calbearinamaze
helltopay1 said:

htp1,

You're channeling Joseph McCarthy. Here's a #1 song to help you out

Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

I'm sure the 40 conservative news sources you claim to read every day agree with you. If only you were able to see how far down the rabbit hole you've fallen.
bearister
bearister said:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.