January 6th Congressional Investigation

17,303 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cbbass1
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why Trump appears deeply unnerved as Capitol attack investigation closes in

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/20/capitol-attack-investigation-closes-in-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

"The limited success of strategies he hoped would stymie the committee ordering aides to defy subpoenas or launching legal challenges to slow-walk the release White House records has been jarring for Trump.

"I think what he's finding is that as the ex-president, he has a lot less authority than he did as president. But his playbook doesn't work if he's not president," said Daniel Goldman, former lead counsel in the first House impeachment inquiry into Trump."

Capitol attack panel will determine if Trump committed crime Republican

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/19/capitol-attack-committee-trump-crime-adam-kinzinger?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Frank on It's Always Sunny responsible for Rudy's melting dye job (a salute to Goodfellas):

BearForce2
As more information about 1/6/21 is slowly revealed, the rest of country will realize the real insurrection occurred on 11/3/20. The Demos in charge, the deep state, and oligarchs already know this.

bearister
BearForce2 said:

As more information about 1/6/21 is slowly revealed, the rest of country will realize the real insurrection occurred on 11/3/20. The Demos in charge, the deep state, and oligarchs already know this.

Absolutely, especially this guy, Ivan Ivanovich:

BearForce2
1/6/21 will be the biggest DOJ/ FBI investigation / manhunt in country's history.

This was also an event that the feds were heavily involved in such that this constitutes as a major entrapment event and one of the biggest scandal in our history

There is no interest Ray Epps the only person caught on video over and over again before and right up to the breach urging others to go inside the Capitol. Nor is there any interest in key individuals who have been photographed taking down barriers, cutting down fencing, and setting up position at the highest points on existing scaffolding with megaphones directing people. None of these people have been charged or subpoenaed by the J6 committee.

https://www.revolver.news/

https://archive.fo/7qOae#selection-12431.119-12431.218

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

dajo9
BearForce2 said:

1/6/21 will be the biggest DOJ/ FBI investigation / manhunt in country's history.

This was also an event that the feds were heavily involved in such that this constitutes as a major entrapment event and one of the biggest scandal in our history

There is no interest Ray Epps the only person caught on video over and over again before and right up to the breach urging others to go inside the Capitol. Nor is there any interest in key individuals who have been photographed taking down barriers, cutting down fencing, and setting up position at the highest points on existing scaffolding with megaphones directing people. None of these people have been charged or subpoenaed by the J6 committee.

https://archive.fo/7qOae#selection-12431.119-12431.218

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

That's what happens when you've blown ALL your credibility.
BearForce2

The Feds are everywhere.
dajo9
The Department of Justice needs to come out strong in 2022 or Biden may prove to be the worst President since Buchanan.
bearister
Once again, a whole bunch of tRump disciples are going to be doing push-ups in their cells for a couple of years while their cult leader walks, yet again, from any consequences.

tRump's biggest danger is from the violent, hateful morons he has activated that one day will figure out that he sold them out (like he has betrayed the working man his entire fraudulent career*).

* USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn't pay his bills

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
DiabloWags
bearister said:

Once again, a whole bunch of tRump disciples are going to be doing push-ups in their cells for a couple of years while their cult leader walks, yet again, from any consequences.

tRump's biggest danger is from the violent, hateful morons he has activated that one day will figure out that he sold them out (like he has betrayed the working man his entire fraudulent career*).

Agreed.
His path to being 6 feet under will come from one of his "own".
DiabloWags
BearForce2 said:

Yeah, the FEDS were "heavily involved".
So much so, that it took 3.5 hours for the National Guard to show up.

Yup, a most trusted new source.
Revolver News!

There's no way that you went to CAL.
You're an embarrassment.

Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

The Department of Justice needs to come out strong in 2022 or Biden may prove to be the worst President since Buchanan.

This really doesn't have anything to do with Biden. He shouldn't be involved in the prosecution of crimes by the DOJ, especially political ones like this.

He's got his hands full with thousands of suicides a week by unvaccinated people.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

dajo9 said:

This really doesn't have anything to do with Biden. He shouldn't be involved in the prosecution of crimes by the DOJ, especially political ones like this.

He's got his hands full with thousands of suicides a week by unvaccinated people.

I agree in detail but the President is responsible for making sure the DOJ is addressing serious issues like the Jan 6 insurrection. If the DOJ is not, then it is up to Biden to appoint a new AG.
bearister
DiabloWags said:

bearister said:

Agreed.
His path to being 6 feet under will come from one of his "own".

….and tRump getting booed by the cult members at the road show with Bill O when he said he got a booster is an omen that with regard to his violent rabble supporters' actions toward him:

bearister
"Trump filled a void in a part of America that continues to yearn for a strongman who will deliver it from despair. A similar void haunts other nations where democracy is imperiled. The challenge ahead for the US as elsewhere is to fill that void with hope rather than neofascism. This is the real meaning of 6 January."

The true meaning of 6 January: we must answer Trump's neofascism with hope
-Robert Reich

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/dec/28/6-january-capitol-attack-trump-neofascism-coup-republicans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
bearister
"A federal judge has refused to dismiss an indictment charging four alleged Proud Boys leaders with conspiracy and obstructing an official proceeding during the 6 January attack on the US Capitol a development that could have potential implications for Donald Trump."

Indictment of alleged Proud Boys leaders over US Capitol attack upheld

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/29/indictment-of-proud-boys-leaders-charged-over-us-capitol-attack-upheld?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
concordtom
Great piece!
Listen or read.

I can't wait for this guy to face the gop during the Q&A portion of the live broadcast sessions upcoming.

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/30/1068601539/as-the-jan-6-attack-anniversary-nears-one-capitol-officer-fears-a-violent-repeat

blungld
bearister said:

"...The true meaning of 6 January: we must answer Trump's neofascism with hope."
The problem is you can't save these people from themselves when they vote against policy that will help them and continue to see friends as enemies and enemies as friends. Love of authority in the form of loyalty to church and party blocks any chance to improve their lives.
helltopay1
Please see the "Michigan kidnapping plot." seems the case is falling apart because several FBI employees were instrumental in organizing and plotting the "kidnapping." ( that's called entrapment for the those who are unaware of the long sordid history of the FBI and intelligence agencies engaging in this behavior). It has been alleged that there were several FBI employees who goaded and instructed many reluctant Jan 6 protesters to enter the building. Stay tuned. Would the FBI do this?????Is the Pope catholic?????
helltopay1
Dear Wags & anyone else......Do your homework......Trump TWICE offered to send the National Guard to the affair. And, TWICE he was turned down by Nancy Pelosi, who, by law, is in charge of Capitol security. If the Guard was installed ( at either of the requests) no breaches would have been possible. Shocking, shocking, that some "cal grads" haven't done their homework in this event. Trump offered to send thousands of guardsmen. each time.
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Dear Wags & anyone else......Do your homework......Trump TWICE offered to send the National Guard to the affair. And, TWICE he was turned down by Nancy Pelosi, who, by law, is in charge of Capitol security. If the Guard was installed ( at either of the requests) no breaches would have been possible. Shocking, shocking, that some "cal grads" haven't done their homework in this event. Trump offered to send thousands of guardsmen. each time.
Show your receipts. When did Trump offer to send the national guard? Please point me to a copy of the request or a reputable source reporting it. The Pentagon has denied it. Trump claiming it at a rally certainly doesn't make it true but I'm sure you have something better so please share it with us.

Also please point us to a source that says that Nancy Pelosi is in charge of capitol security and would have been able to reject an offer of assistance. The Capitol Police don't think she's in charge. As far as I can tell she doesn't run the Capitol Police Board or serve on any committees.

Since you are shocked that others haven't done their homework, why don't you show us your work. Fake news and Facebook videos won't suffice. Please show us hard evidence.

Let's be honest. You have no idea what you are talking about. You will never respond to this complaint and will move on to more ridiculous claims before circling back to make these baseless claims again at some point. Still waiting for you to put up or shut up on your idiotic claim that Biden's going to be in a nursing home soon. You constantly attack other Cal grads, but you aren't capable of separating fact from fiction. You might want to check your credit card statement and see if Trump's campaign is still charging you every month like he is for other victims of his elder abuse scam. I hope that engaging with fake news and supporting corrupt conservatives is bringing you joy, because it's certainly not having any other positive impact.

helltopay1
You want honestly?????Good. In point of law, according to an article written by Tom Tillison ( Business & Politics) "The Sergeant at arms of the house, UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE SPEAKER, is responsible for security along with the Capitol Police.

Want more honesty????Good. According to the vision Times, dated Dec 30th, 2021, in an article written by Prakash Gogol, 'as many as 10,000 national guard troops were told to be ready by the Secretary of Defense. The order was signed by President Trump. The order WAS REJECTED BY Muriel Bowser, DC MAYOR WHO WAS WORKING UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE...

Perhaps you have some other questions and/or statements....

The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee is considering IMPEACHMENT CHARGES AGAINST NANCY PELOSI FOR REFUSING A LAWFUL REQUES T TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL.

To repeat, if the offer to send 10,000 national guard troops to the Capitol by the President has been accepted, Jan 6th would not have happened... The protesters would eventually have gone home. In your eagerness to blame Trump, make sure your eagerness also extends to other culpable miscreants.
Eastern Oregon Bear
helltopay1 said:

You want honestly?????Good. In point of law, according to an article written by Tom Tillison ( Business & Politics) "The Sergeant at arms of the house, UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE SPEAKER, is responsible for security along with the Capitol Police.

Want more honesty????Good. According to the vision Times, dated Dec 30th, 2021, in an article written by Prakash Gogol, 'as many as 10,000 national guard troops were told to be ready by the Secretary of Defense. The order was signed by President Trump. The order WAS REJECTED BY Muriel Bowser, DC MAYOR WHO WAS WORKING UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE...

The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee is considering IMPEACHMENT CHARGES AGAINST NANCY PELOSI FOR REFUSING A LAWFUL REQUES T TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL.

To repeat, if the offer to send 10,000 national guard troops to the Capitol by the President has been accepted, Jan 6th would not have happened... The protesters would eventually have gone home. In your eagerness to blame Trump, make sure your eagerness also extends to other culpable miscreants.
For your first point, I suspect the Sergeant at Arms of the House of Representatives and the Speaker of the House probably don't have jurisdiction over the Senate, but I could wrong. In the middle of a riot with people being whisked to secure locations, Nancy Pelosi probably wasn't available to consult and the Capitol was too busy keeping up with the violence to do more than act on their own initiative.

The second point from the Vision Times proved to be a dry hole. I searched that site and found no article in the last month like you described. I searched on Prakash Gogol and got no hits. Even if I had found the article, I'd take anything posted on a "news" site connected to the Falun Gong with considerable trepidation. At the very least, I'd want to see a few more reputable news organizations backing up the story.

The third point seems very doubtful. Democrat Dick Durbin of Illinois, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, seems like an unlikely source to be impeaching a fellow Democrat. I'm not sure the rules are the same as for President, but doesn't impeachment get voted on by the House and tried in the Senate?
BearForce2

Feds were plotting to kidnap Michigan's governor before the election, They were in Portland during the Antifa riots and they were at the Capitol on 1/6.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2

Ray Epps, once on the FBI's Most Wanted List, They took him down after Revolver Magazine and the NYT broke the story about him questioning why he wasn't indicted.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom

Ya gotta hand it to bear farce and hell toupee for running their relentless redirection and misinformation campaign - they could have gotten jobs in Germany circa 1936-45.

"We are winning, and it's the Jews' fault!"

Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Just garbage. Vision Times isn't a reputable news source as EOB pointed out. But don't take no for an answer, produce the order Trump signed. We know Trump knew how to deploy the national guard because he did so in June 2020 in DC. If he wanted to do it on Jan 6 it should be easy to produce evidence. I can easily find multiple fact checkers who have debunked your claim because it's completely baseless unless you want to take Trump's word for it. Is anyone that dumb?

As for Pelosi managing the house Sergeant of Arms that is hilarious. You can't ignore all of the people who are actually tasked with capitol security to point out one random person who you can tie to Pelosi. Even if that were true, show me evidence that he was in any way responsible for what happened on Jan 6. Show me where he refuses national guard. Show me where Pelosi was involved. We all know you can't because it's been debunked time and time again by reputable daft checkers. Maybe you can find some North Korean rag that supports your viewpoint without any evidence but you won't be able to produce any actual evidence.

Face it, once again you've been scammed by your faith in Trump and the right wing bubble you live in. You love to accuse Cal grads of failing to do their research but your research is basically just you being the victim of conservative media. It would be sad but I think you enjoy it and don't care about reality.

Please though find real evidence and produce it. I welcome the opportunity to continually prove you wrong.
BearForce2

FBI's plot to kidnap Gov Gretchen Whitmer was a dry run for 1/6.
concordtom
Well, I still can't see your face, but every post does reveal a bit more about you.
Your posts are garbage.

bearister
…and it is just a coincidence that the victimized "alleged" conspirators just all happen to look like the spawn of hillbilly inbreeding that would engage in precisely that type of conduct.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

Well, I still can't see your face, but every post does reveal a bit more about you.

Quote:

For nearly 90 minutes straight, he bombards the otherwise leaderless crowd below him with endless variations on a single instruction: "Don't just stand there. Keep moving forward!" But once the crowd had continuously "moved forward" for over an hour, and the very first handful of rioters entered the building, ScaffoldCommander suddenly threw the switch: "Okay we're in! We're in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol! They got in."

Meet Scaffold Commander, ringleader of the breach. Based on video and picture evidence, he should be one of the top criminal suspects on the entire FBI Capitol Most Wanted List (spoiler alert: he isn't even on the list, and no charges have been filed, and the FBI to date has still never acknowledged his existence).
bearister
Ted Cruz' daddy:

concordtom
Ooooo.
Ahhhhhh.
BearForce2
I almost forgot since the media glossed over this - Adam Schiff doctored 1/6 text messages between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. He should be disbarred.
bearister
BearForce2 said:

I almost forgot since the media glossed over this - Adam Schiff doctored 1/6 text messages between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. He should be disbarred.

Well, Republicans won't be shy initiating that. Let's see what happens…..but let me go out on a limb here and predict that no such disbarment proceedings will ever be initiated because:

Fact Check: Did Adam Schiff 'Tamper' With Jim Jordan Jan. 6 Evidence in Meadows Hearing?

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-adam-schiff-tamper-jim-jordan-jan-6-evidence-meadows-hearing-1660490

The other thing that will never happen is Jim Jordan ever testifying. He is a stereotypical paranoid and a not very well closeted psychopath. He would crack like an egg on a witness stand.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.