January 6th Congressional Investigation

17,625 Views | 207 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cbbass1
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearForce2 said:

I almost forgot since the media glossed over this - Adam Schiff doctored 1/6 text messages between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. He should be disbarred.

By doctored, he means an accidental period.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

I almost forgot since the media glossed over this - Adam Schiff doctored 1/6 text messages between Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows. He should be disbarred.

The very worst aspect of your posts is that you are mental enough to know exactly what is wrong with all of your posts, and yet you post the nonsense anyways.

(Such mental fitness cannot be said for all in your cohort.)

The latter get sent to the pasture. You go to jail.
bearister
"705 people have been arrested in connection with the Jan. 6 ri0t, and the FBI is looking for more. Many cases have entered the punishment phase, AP reports:

71 people have been sentenced for riot-related crimes. They include a company CEO, an architect, a retired Air Force colonel, a gym owner, a former Houston police officer and a University of Kentucky student.

31 defendants have been sentenced to prison or time already served in jail, with terms ranging from 10 days to 63 months.

22 received sentences of three months or less.

56 of the 71 pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building. Most were sentenced to home confinement or jail terms of weeks or months.

Three rioters charged with assaulting police officers got prison terms ranging from more than three years to just over five years.

Between the lines: A seemingly genuine display of contrition, before or during a sentencing hearing, can help a rioter avoid jail. The judges often cite remorse as a key factor in deciding sentences.

Many rioters have said they lost jobs and friends.

Reality check: Thousands of hours of videos from surveillance cameras, mobile phones and police body cameras captured them reveling in the mayhem. Many boasted about their crimes on social media." Axios
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

As more information about 1/6/21 is slowly revealed, the rest of country will realize the real insurrection occurred on 11/3/20. The Demos in charge, the deep state, and oligarchs already know this.

What have you been smoking? There is no deep state and who are these oligarchs that you are referring to?
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

As more information about 1/6/21 is slowly revealed, the rest of country will realize the real insurrection occurred on 11/3/20. The Demos in charge, the deep state, and oligarchs already know this.

What have you been smoking? There is no deep state and who are these oligarchs that you are referring to?
tech oligarchs
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

The very worst aspect of your posts is that you are mental enough to know exactly what is wrong with all of your posts, and yet you post the nonsense anyways.

Nonsense, there's no need to be hysterical.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

Nonsense, there's no need to be hysterical.

We can't move on until we establish that slavery was wrong, the Holocaust was wrong, that Trumpism is a direct threat to the American way of life.

So long as your type wants to downplay such things, I'll be there in opposition.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

We can't move on until we establish that slavery was wrong, the Holocaust was wrong, that Trumpism is a direct threat to the American way of life.

So long as your type wants to downplay such things, I'll be there in opposition.

The Americans defeated both the slave owning Democrats and German Nazis, thank God.
bearister
"Many boasted about their crimes on social media." Axios

A real bunch of rocket scientists. This is why tRump refers to his supporters in private as "easy marks."

BearForce2
BearForce2 said:

Another Babylon Bee prophecy fulfilled!
bearister
BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER!
BearForce2
bearister said:

BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER! BENGHAZI! EMAIL SERVER!

Hillary never paid the price for her crimes. Meanwhile, the DOJ's largest manhunt in history caught most of the 1/6 people they were looking for except the ones they were working with (unindicted co-conspirators).
BearForce2
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Hillary never paid the price for her ENDLESSLY ALLEGED, NEVER PROVEN crimes. Meanwhile, the DOJ's largest manhunt in history caught most of the 1/6 people they were looking for except the ones (TRUMP, ET AL) they were working with (unindicted co-conspirators).

Fixed it for you, Mr. Propaganda Liar.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

The Americans defeated both the slave owning Democrats and German Nazis, thank God.

I'll thank god when Trump and his Ism and Ists are similarly defeated.
BearForce2
concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

Hillary never paid the price for her ENDLESSLY ALLEGED, NEVER PROVEN crimes. Meanwhile, the DOJ's largest manhunt in history caught most of the 1/6 people they were looking for except the ones (TRUMP, ET AL) they were working with (unindicted co-conspirators).

My favorite word of 2020 is "DEBUNKED" The contents of Hillary's emails may never be known to the public and she may never end up being charged with anything but she lost in the court of public opinion, a shocking defeat in the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.
concordtom
BearForce2 said:

concordtom said:

BearForce2 said:

bearister said:

My favorite word of 2020 is "DEBUNKED" The contents of Hillary's emails may never be known to the public and she may never end up being charged with anything but she lost in the court of public opinion, a shocking defeat in the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

Your deduction: therefore she's guilty of "crimes".
BearForce2

https://www.amazon.com/January-Democrats-Capitol-Protest-Political/dp/1637582641/ref=sr_1_1?crid=134REEFB646HD&keywords=january+6&qid=1641245899&sprefix=january+6%2Caps%2C185&sr=8-1
Eastern Oregon Bear
BearForce2 said:

https://www.amazon.com/January-Democrats-Capitol-Protest-Political/dp/1637582641/ref=sr_1_1?crid=134REEFB646HD&keywords=january+6&qid=1641245899&sprefix=january+6%2Caps%2C185&sr=8-1
As much as you'd like to shift the narrative about the violence and vandalism of the attempted overthrow of the election as just a protest, you're not fooling anyone with a brain.
calpoly
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

As much as you'd like to shift the narrative about the violence and vandalism of the attempted overthrow of the election as just a protest, you're not fooling anyone with a brain.
The author, Julie Kelly, writes for the American Greatness Fund. Here is information about the American Greatness Fund:

"The American Greatness Fund is a right-of-center advocacy and research organization founded by President Donald Trump's former campaign advisor Brad Parscale after Trump's loss of the 2020 election.

The organization plans to produce scorecards for the security of election processes in several states that were highly contested during the 2020 election."

Time after time all the RWNJ suckers (BF2 included) buy into this propaganda campaign!
going4roses
BearForce2 said:

Conservative contradiction !!!
This is from the facists textbook weaponizing racist white vs everyone else
WhyteOut
Long time lurker, finally registered to post

Heard a great interview today outlining who the folks were that got arrested for their involvement on January 6th.

• Almost every one of them was there for the same reason, they did not believe Biden was the legally elected President and that Trump was in fact still President
  • Only 13% were part of any organization, they were there on their own
  • They weren't typical fringe elements - Almost all had jobs, they were a lot older than traditional violent protesters, etc
  • They came mostly from Blue counties who had voted for Biden, and far more Urban than Rural

Detailed review of the arrested insurgents on January 6th
going4roses
So

The 147 Congress members that refused to ratify/acknowledge Biden as the presidential selected.

Should they be allowed to hold office in congress let alone a school board knowing the aided the Jan 6 white racial uprising
BearForce2
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearForce2 said:

I'm not a media corporation and don't have the power to "shift narratives." But I am a free individual and can ask questions that the media aren't asking for some reason.
bearister
bearister
The next US civil war is already here we just refuse to see it

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/04/next-us-civil-war-already-here-we-refuse-to-see-it?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Extremist groups continue to 'metastasize and recruit' after Capitol attack, study finds

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/04/extremist-groups-recruit-post-capitol-attack-new-study-finds?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
BearForce2
concordtom
WhyteOut said:

Long time lurker, finally registered to post

Heard a great interview today outlining who the folks were that got arrested for their involvement on January 6th.

• Almost every one of them was there for the same reason, they did not believe Biden was the legally elected President and that Trump was in fact still President
  • Only 13% were part of any organization, they were there on their own
  • They weren't typical fringe elements - Almost all had jobs, they were a lot older than traditional violent protesters, etc
  • They came mostly from Blue counties who had voted for Biden, and far more Urban than Rural

Detailed review of the arrested insurgents on January 6th

In other words, they were a bunch of brainwashed Trump Zombies?
bearister
In my memorial I would have a bronze statute of the shaman with bullet holes depicted from a double tap in his horn hat at forehead level.
concordtom
Fact checking Jan 6 myths.
I'm sure BearForce2 will not read, but he should look into all of it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-roundup-debunking-false-080008061.html
concordtom
concordtom
It appears all the Investigative Committee neeeds to do is buy Peter Navarro's book.

He details the Coup d'etat plan quite well, and is proud of it.

bearister
Tucker just got Ted Cruz' name on the Hillbilly Hit List:

Ted Cruz grovels to Tucker Carlson over Jan. 6 'terrorist attack' remark

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/06/ted-cruz-grovels-tucker-carlson-over-jan-6-terrorist-attack-remark/
B.A. Bearacus
Let's all listen to these:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-daily/id1200361736
B.A. Bearacus
Finally watched Biden's speech. Very well done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.