so how come?????

828 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DiabloWags
helltopay1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Janet Yellin just said that ' aborting babies is actually good for the economy." She actually sais that!!!!!So, how come after aborting babies left and right after all these years, do we still have a terrible. economy??Can you imagine Janet Yellin saying to her mommy, " please abort me.....it's good for the economy"????
chazzed
Who cares? It is a woman's choice, just like it is your right to swallow whole everything the GOP propaganda machine cranks out.
BearForce2
chazzed said:

Who cares? It is a woman's choice, just like it is your right to swallow whole everything the GOP propaganda machine cranks out.

Babies care.
Unit2Sucks
helltopay1 said:

Janet Yellin just said that ' aborting babies is actually good for the economy." She actually sais that!!!!!So, how come after aborting babies left and right after all these years, do we still have a terrible. economy??Can you imagine Janet Yellin saying to her mommy, " please abort me.....it's good for the economy"????
According to some very smart people we had the best economy ever during the high abortion Trump years. Now that Republicans are criminalizing abortion, the economy is in the tank. I guess Yellin isn't yelling for nothing.

I'm going to pretend for a second that you are capable of processing information and that you have any interest in doing so. If you actually read what Yellen (her actual name) said to the senate, you wouldn't have had to post yet another pointless spleen venting screed. Yellen isn't encouraging people to terminate pregnancies, she's pointing out that allowing women to make their own health decisions is better for the economy. It's not controversial, but it likely is too much of a grownup topic for you to comprehend.
dajo9
Unit2Sucks said:

helltopay1 said:

According to some very smart people we had the best economy ever during the high abortion Trump years. Now that Republicans are criminalizing abortion, the economy is in the tank. I guess Yellin isn't yelling for nothing.

I'm going to pretend for a second that you are capable of processing information like a neurotypical person and that you have any interest in doing so. If you actually read what Yellen (her actual name) said to the senate, you wouldn't have had to post yet another pointless spleen venting screed. Yellen isn't encouraging people to terminate pregnancies, she's pointing out that allowing women to make their own health decisions is better for the economy. It's not controversial, but it likely is too much of a grownup topic for you to comprehend.

Plenty of neuro-atypical people are plenty capable of processing information. Some even do so far better than the "normal" person. I recommend you find a different insult.
American Vermin
Unit2Sucks
dajo9 said:

Unit2Sucks said:

helltopay1 said:

I'm going to pretend for a second that you are capable of processing information like a neurotypical person and that you have any interest in doing so. If you actually read what Yellen (her actual name) said to the senate, you wouldn't have had to post yet another pointless spleen venting screed. Yellen isn't encouraging people to terminate pregnancies, she's pointing out that allowing women to make their own health decisions is better for the economy. It's not controversial, but it likely is too much of a grownup topic for you to comprehend.

Plenty of neuro-atypical people are plenty capable of processing information. Some even do so far better than the "normal" person. I recommend you find a different insult.
Fair point. His issue is different.
BearForce2
DiabloWags
helltopay1 said:

Not only cant you spell her name correctly, but you totally misrepresented what JANET YELLEN said.

Are you so completely out of touch with reality that you cant understand what happens to a college aged woman who gets pregnant and isnt allowed the choice to abort and remain in school?

Why do you repeatedly initiate posts in OT with lies?

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.