Democrat blows whistle on ballot harvesting

2,105 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by BearHunter
movielover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I thought election fraud never happened?

Florida one of the few to go after it. We know Minnesota is a disaster, as well as Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Arizona - to name a few.

MinotStateBeav
*silence* from the peanut gallery
DiabloWags
Why would anyone respond to someone that admitted today that they are a Troll?

"Listen I don't care if you're a pole dancer, that's between you and your boss. I can say what I want because I'm a G like that. Yes, I'll roll the dice. Also yes, trolling you muppets can be fun."

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
DiabloWags said:

Why would anyone respond to someone that admitted today that they are a Troll?

"Listen I don't care if you're a pole dancer, that's between you and your boss. I can say what I want because I'm a G like that. Yes, I'll roll the dice. Also yes, trolling you muppets can be fun."

silence on the subject, because there's nothing you can say about it.
BearHunter
MinotStateBeav said:

*silence* from the peanut gallery

The FBI saw it and didn't like the story.
heartofthebear
Ballot harvesting is legal in California, at least until recently. There is no evidence that ballot harvesting results in fraud, although the practice does raise questions. I guess in Florida it is illegal and so that makes it seem nefarious.

Still no evidence of actual fraud or election results being altered.
Goldener Bar
heartofthebear said:

Ballot harvesting is legal in California, at least until recently. There is no evidence that ballot harvesting results in fraud, although the practice does raise questions. I guess in Florida it is illegal and so that makes it seem nefarious.

Well, it is a state run entirely by Democrats...
heartofthebear
Goldener Bar said:

heartofthebear said:

How does ballot harvesting disproportionately help Democrats if the rules are the same for both parties?
FYI, I believe the state controller is a Republican
Goldener Bar
heartofthebear said:

Goldener Bar said:

heartofthebear said:

How does ballot harvesting disproportionately help Democrats if the rules are the same for both parties?
Sorry, cheap joke about ballot harvesting.

Given that people can mail in their ballots, I'd probably favor no harvesting, mail-in ballots, and voter ID requirements.
movielover
heartofthebear said:

Goldener Bar said:

heartofthebear said:

Ballots received late counted, spoiled ballots counted, etc.
AunBear89
movielover said:

heartofthebear said:

Goldener Bar said:

heartofthebear said:

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Cal88
"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this - who will count the votes, and how."
Stalin
Eastern Oregon Bear
Cal88 said:

"I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this - who will count the votes, and how."
Stalin

That sounds remarkably like the noise and actions of today's GOP.
Cal88
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Cal88 said:

Stalin

That sounds remarkably like the noise and actions of today's GOP.

It is almost as if the American electoral system has been set up to allow fraud to occur... I believe the GOP/Karl Rove machine cheated to get Dubya reelected in 2004, hacking the Diebold voting machines in Ohio, flipping that state and the whole outcome of that vote. Back then, the GOP was the MIC's go to party, this is no longer the case however.
movielover
I believe Jimmy Carter said electronic systems had too many ways to cheat.

Because of this, I'm told Germany outlawed electronic voting (voting machines) and requires photo voter ID. It's all done by paper ballots, which can always be recounted; all votes counted in one night.
Goldener Bar
movielover said:

Because of this, I'm told Germany outlawed electronic voting (voting machines) and requires photo voter ID. It's all done by paper ballots, which can always be recounted; all votes counted in one night.
I'm in favor of electronic voting to speed the counting with paper receipts for recounts and audits
Cal88
Goldener Bar said:

movielover said:

I'm in favor of electronic voting to speed the counting with paper receipts for recounts and audits

The US is the only large major western democracy with elections counting problems. Those types of banana republic problems only happen in the US. The votes in all other countries are counted the same day without any of the operational dramas, usually without the use of voting machines. But yeah if machines are going to be used, you definitely need a fully auditable paper trail.
movielover
And the problems coincidentally happen in ... all the swing states.
Goldener Bar
Cal88 said:

Goldener Bar said:

movielover said:

The US is the only large major western democracy with elections counting problems. Those types of banana republic problems only happen in the US. The votes in all other countries are counted the same day without any of the operational dramas, usually without the use of voting machines. But yeah if machines are going to be used, you definitely need a fully auditable paper trail.
My reason for advocating for electronic voting is simple. If we can wire large sums of money electronically, we can vote electronically. Electronic voting increases access and makes it impossible for things like insufficient polling places to keep people from voting. People use cell phones for everything else, no reason to not have it do voting as well. Have it e-mail you a PDF of your ballot for your copy to review and print with a code number identifying which ballot is yours. Easy peasey.
movielover
One live person, ballot, photo ID, and poll watchers - tough to hack.

Devices can be hacked.
Hardware can be hacked.
Routers can be hacked.
Software can be hacked.
Servers can be hacked.
Log files can be erased.
Etc.
chazzed
movielover said:

So, you mock Carter until it comes to counting ballots? Shocking.
GoOskie
Still crying election fraud huh? Maybe send your money to El tRumpo.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
chazzed
movielover said:

And the problems coincidentally happen in . . . all the states where radical Republicans lose and -- without any evidence -- claim that they happen.
GoOskie
chazzed said:

movielover said:

And the problems coincidentally happen in . . . all the states where radical Republicans lose and -- without any evidence -- claim that they happen.
Funny that
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
AunBear89
It is also largely Republicans that pushed through insecure voting machines manufactured by corporate donors like Diebold.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearHunter

#1: Evidence shockingly suggests that the FBI is shielding two firms closely tied to the Chinese government, which have financed and developed an American election software company for the past 15 years, all while transferring confidential election data back to China.

2) Konnech has provided election administration and logistics software to numerous prominent counties in the United States, including:

Alameda County, California
Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
Contra Costa County, California
Denver County, Colorado
Detroit County, Michigan
Fairfax County, Virginia
Hillsborough County, Florida
Maron County, Indiana
Los Angeles County, California
San Francisco County, California
Santa Clara County, California
St. Louis County, Missouri
Travis County, Texas
Washington, D.C.
BearHunter
chazzed said:

movielover said:

USPS confirms contract driver hauled ballots across state lines. Attorney Phil Kline said, "130,000 to 280,000 completed ballots for the 2020 general election were shipped from Bethpage, NY, to Lancaster, PA, where those ballots and the trailer in which they were shipped disappeared."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.