Chinese balloons, shot down unidentified objects and train derailments

483 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by BearHunter
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm starting to get really twitchy with all these objects in the sky and train derailments. Two more derailments happened today in Texas and S Carolina. I'm not going to put the tin foil hat on just yet. I'm wondering if sabotage or right wing lunatics?

Someone hold me.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
concordtom
If you've come to Off Topic seeking comfort, you've come to the right place!

BearHunter
GoOskie said:

I'm starting to get really twitchy with all these objects in the sky and train derailments. Two more derailments happened today in Texas and S Carolina. I'm not going to put the tin foil hat on just yet. I'm wondering if sabotage or right wing lunatics?

Someone hold me.

Some on the right are claiming these are all distractions from the government. Keep your tin foil hat just in case they're not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.