Durham Report is in

7,962 Views | 130 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by Biden Crime Family
MinotStateBeav
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

"Trump never should have been investigated in the first place"
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Seems like a subjective judgment call as opposed to violation of law. Since no one appointed him to the role to make those subjective decisions, his judgment call does not override those of actual appointees at the FBI who made the call. Unless I am mistaken, he was appointed to see if there were any crimes committed at the FBI. He didn't find any. Isn't that the headline?

I think it is a relief that Trump actually didn't turn out to be a Russian agent even if the campaign was run by bunch of morons who made it seem like he was.
DiabloWags
Jake who?
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Seems like a subjective judgment call as opposed to violation of law. Since no one appointed him to the role to make those subjective decisions, he judgment call does not override those of actual appointees who made the call. Unless I am mistaken, he was appointed to see if there were any crimes committed. He didn't find any. Isn't that the headline?

I think it is a relief that Trump actually didn't turn out to be a Russian agent even if the campaign was run by bunch of morons who made it seem like he was.
They all colluded to bring Trump down in the first place..that's the headline. He says it without saying it. "They went in with bias" lol....so they had an agenda to get him...just not illegally!! They were arresting damn near everyone associated to Trump. Flynn specifically before he was able to even start doing his job in the new Trump white house. They essentially set Flynn up to perjure himself, it was a complete bogus charge.

The FBI Set Flynn Up to Preserve the TrumpRussia Probe

The news media was in on it, continually uncritically spewing what the FBI/CIA was feeding them.
dajo9
Do Republicans ever tire of falling for the rope-a-dope?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
dajo9 said:

Do Republicans ever tire of falling for the rope-a-dope?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

"Rag that was in on it, uncritically questions itself."
oski003
DiabloWags said:

Jake who?

Tapper. It is literally at the top of this page.
MinotStateBeav
Obama knew The Trump Russia thing was a Clinton set up and went on pretending to the public that he knew nothing. RECEIPTS. Comey telling everybody don't write anything down.

BearHunter
oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

Jake who?
Tapper. It is literally at the top of this page.
It's best to leave him alone, he had a bad today. Needs a Bud Light, like, right now.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Seems like a subjective judgment call as opposed to violation of law. Since no one appointed him to the role to make those subjective decisions, he judgment call does not override those of actual appointees who made the call. Unless I am mistaken, he was appointed to see if there were any crimes committed. He didn't find any. Isn't that the headline?

They all colluded to bring Trump down in the first place..that's the headline. He says it without saying it. "They went in with bias" lol....so they had an agenda to get him...just not illegally!! They were arresting damn near everyone associated to Trump. Flynn specifically before he was able to even start doing his job in the new Trump white house. They essentially set Flynn up to perjure himself, it was a complete bogus charge.

The news media was in on it, continually uncritically spewing what the FBI/CIA was feeding them.
In order for there to be a collusion, there has be an agreement to commit a crime. What was the crime? Or was it that there was consensus on interpretation as to whether there was sufficient basis to progress the investigation? Are there black and white laws on what amount of evidence is sufficient to progress each step of the investigation? Was it that there were some folks at the FBI who didn't like Trump? Were there no one who like Trump? Did the special prosecutor state that the bias impacted their actions or did he conclude otherwise?

As I stated, these are subjective calls.

Now, if they "set" Flynn up for a crime he did not commit, that would be a crime. Why weren't any charges recommended? Maybe "set up" is not accurate?
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

In order for there to be a collusion, there has be an agreement to commit a crime. What was the crime? Or was it that there was consensus on interpretation as to whether there was sufficient basis to progress the investigation? Are there black and white laws on what amount of evidence is sufficient to progress each step of the investigation? Was it that there were some folks at the FBI who didn't like Trump? Were there no one who like Trump? Did the special prosecutor state that the bias impacted their actions or did he conclude otherwise?

Now, if they "set" Flynn up for a crime he did not commit, that would be a crime. Why weren't any charges recommended? Maybe "set up" is not accurate?

Amazing how there's never any charges. Peter Strozk and Lisa Page? jesus christ.
bearister
For anyone who read Durham's Report:

1. What are his findings regarding the 100+ meetings between tRump affiliates and Russians during run up to 2016 Election?

2. If he doesn't address that issue, why not?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

1. What are his findings regarding the 100+ meetings between tRump affiliates and Russians during run up to 2016 Election? The Trump campaign was spied on by our own FBI/CIA because of a lie the Clinton campaign cooked up. Let's start there.

calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Amazing how there's never any charges. Peter Strozk and Lisa Page? jesus christ.
Yes, but what did the report conclude on them other what we all knew about their dislike of Trump? Did they have the authority to progress the investigation?

How do you see this as an earth shaker and not be bother by the influence that had been exerted by Trump on the Secretary of State of Georgia?

I truly am on the side of law enforcement and don't want to make their difficult job that much harder by second guessing all their subjective decisions and playing Monday morning quarterback unless there was actually a crime committed.
oski003
bearister said:

1. What are his findings regarding the 100+ meetings between tRump affiliates and Russians during run up to 2016 Election?

There weren't 100+ meetings. Your sources count passing by and saying hi as a "meeting.". It is ridiculous.
Unit2Sucks
Durham's report finally answered the question: what sound does one hand clapping make?

This was the nothing burger of all nothing burgers and shows that Durham's entire investigation was a pointless exercise.

But just like the fake investigation that Trump asked Zelensky to announce, the entire purpose of the Durham investigation was fulfilled when it was announced. Trump wanted the investigation to fulfill a talking point for the 2020 election. Once he lost that election (by 8 million votes), Durham became irrelevant. They never expected this to result in any finding of wrongdoing or any convictions - it was all just MAGA smoke and mirrors.
dajo9
oski003 said:

bearister said:

There weren't 100+ meetings. Your sources count passing by and saying hi as a "meeting.". It is ridiculous.

So, the same way Trumpers count Clinton's trip with Epstein to Africa as forty gazillion trips to Epstein Island?
American Vermin
BearHunter

Nancy needs a spanking. Bearister will volunteer.
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Strzok and Page didn't break the law. But Trump's government may have and that is why Strzok is suing them.

Similar to Andrew McCabe suing the government and forcing them to give him his pension and benefits.

Do you guys ever tire of losing?
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Yes, but what did the report conclude on them other what we all knew about their dislike of Trump? Did they have the authority to progress the investigation?

How do you see this as an earth shaker and not be bother by the influence that had been exerted by Trump on the Secretary of State of Georgia?

I truly am on the side of law enforcement and don't want to make their difficult job that much harder by second guessing all their subjective decisions and playing Monday morning quarterback unless there was actually a crime committed.
Uhh Strozk was the lead investigator in the Russian probe dude, who promised his girlfriend Page that "we'll get Trump". This sh*t is a felony. There was a whole lot of felonies happening from this to election interference by the FBI's "Missteps".

dajo9
BearHunter said:

Nancy needs a spanking. Bearister will volunteer.

Trump's campaign manager was a Russian tool in Ukraine and was giving Trump polling data to Russian agents.
American Vermin
BearHunter
Adam Schiff has been awfully quiet today.
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

Uhh Strozk was the lead investigator in the Russian probe dude, who promised his girlfriend Page that "we'll get Trump". This sh*t is a felony. There was a whole lot of felonies happening from this to election interference by the FBI's "Missteps".

How is that a felony? Did they plant evidence? Are you saying that the only people who may investigate Biden or his son are those who are their fans?

So, please what were the felonies they committed and why are they not charged? Why did the special prosecutor not even suggest any change to the process much less a charge for these "felonies"?
MinotStateBeav
BearHunter said:

Trying not to get sued by Trump.

MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

How is that a felony?
We're done here.
DiabloWags
BearHunter said:

And you've posted 32 times today.
You sure seem agitated.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

How is that a felony?
We're done here.
Let's be honest. You're done because you want so badly for there to be a crime but you can't explain how it is a crime. You think the special prosecutor's subjective judgment that the process was not perfect and they should not have made the subjective determination to progress the investigation should result in massive charges but there was no crime committed based on his report but maybe sloppy process and folks who had an opinion on Trump. Again, so what?
dajo9
MinotStateBeav said:

BearHunter said:

Trumps campaign manager was a Russian tool in Ukraine and was giving Trump polling data to a Russian agent
American Vermin
MinotStateBeav
calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

How is that a felony?
We're done here.
Let's be honest. You're done because you want so badly for there to be a crime but you can't explain how it is a crime. You think the special prosecutor's subjective judgment that the process was not perfect and they should not have made the subjective determination to progress the investigation should result in massive charges but there was no crime committed based on his report but maybe sloppy process and folks who had an opinion on Trump. Again, so what?
Let's start with Treason. The end. Don't start with "Let's be honest" when you have no intention of such a thing in the first place.
calbear93
dajo9 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

BearHunter said:

Trumps campaign manager was a Russian tool in Ukraine and was giving Trump polling data to a Russian agent
Imagine a politician getting sued for hyperbole against politicians on the other side. Both sides would have nothing to say.
BearHunter
Chuck Schumer has been awfully quiet today.
dajo9
Paul Manafort has been awfully quiet today
American Vermin
bearister
oski003 said:

bearister said:

I was wrong. It was 140.

"Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the 2016 campaign and presidential transition, according to a New York Times analysis.

The report of Robert S. Mueller III, released to the public on Thursday, revealed at least 30 more contacts beyond those previously known. However, the special counsel said, "the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges."

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between Trump Campaign and Russians - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calbear93
MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

calbear93 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Jake Tapper weighs in

The gist

How is that a felony?
We're done here.
Let's start with Treason. The end. Don't start with "Let's be honest" when you have no intention of such a thing in the first place.
Treason? How so? Is Trump now America itself that making a decision to investigate him (but never rushing the White House with a noose) is treason? Was he charged? Was he forcibly removed? Again, Trump is not immune from investigation. No, it is not treason to investigate. It is not treason to investigate even if you have a political opinion on which candidate you prefer. Now, rushing the White House with a mob to stop him from exercising his constitutional duty may be treason.
BearHunter

Should we see what Hillary has been up to?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.