Jeffrey Epstein

9,239 Views | 142 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by GoOskie
concordtom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

Excuse me, but are suggesting that AL GORE was off having sex with women on The Island????

I won't believe mere innuendo here!
I don't believe that is what I wrote. He is in the same bucket as Clinton, Trump, and Gates. None of the victims accused them specifically but they socialized with Epstein. Murky. Re-read what was actually written in my post and not what you think you read.

Well, I *think* that Clinton, Trump, and Gates have shown they probably were having sex.
But I would be surprised if Al Gore did.
Not to the degree of Stephen Hawking, but….

Then again, he and Tipper did divorce - what THAT all about?

Dude who married us said divorces typically come down to 2 things:
Money
Sex

I think the Gores had enough money.
If you want to stand on principle, you probably should apply the same standard for everyone named.

You objected to innuendo for Gore. You don't know Gore just like you personally don't know Clinton or Trump. If we are going by the facts, each of Gore, Clinton and Trump has associated with Epstein but never accused by any of the victims. As such, if you just give Gore a pass because you like him but then condemn Trump and Clinton, then this becomes not about principle but about politics.

For me, I will roll my eyes next time any of these guys, including Gates, talks about what we should be doing for others.

Uh, I disagree!
Trump has been convicted in civil court as responsible for sexual harassment. Basically, everything short of proven penile insertion is how I recall reading through all that.
We've heard him on video brag about grabbing P.
He's been accused of SOOOO much in this space!!!
There is NO WAY you can equate Al with Don. That's insane!

Clinton also has a lot of dirty laundry dirty laundry here.

Gates also proven to be iffy, if you read the stuff I've read.

I've never heard a thing about the Gores sexual life. Certainly possible. But in terms of making our social media assessments? You're crazy if you think I should equate Al with Don.

Is that what you are suggesting? Because that's insane!
calbear93
concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

calbear93 said:

concordtom said:

Excuse me, but are suggesting that AL GORE was off having sex with women on The Island????

I won't believe mere innuendo here!
I don't believe that is what I wrote. He is in the same bucket as Clinton, Trump, and Gates. None of the victims accused them specifically but they socialized with Epstein. Murky. Re-read what was actually written in my post and not what you think you read.

Well, I *think* that Clinton, Trump, and Gates have shown they probably were having sex.
But I would be surprised if Al Gore did.
Not to the degree of Stephen Hawking, but….

Then again, he and Tipper did divorce - what THAT all about?

Dude who married us said divorces typically come down to 2 things:
Money
Sex

I think the Gores had enough money.
If you want to stand on principle, you probably should apply the same standard for everyone named.

You objected to innuendo for Gore. You don't know Gore just like you personally don't know Clinton or Trump. If we are going by the facts, each of Gore, Clinton and Trump has associated with Epstein but never accused by any of the victims. As such, if you just give Gore a pass because you like him but then condemn Trump and Clinton, then this becomes not about principle but about politics.

For me, I will roll my eyes next time any of these guys, including Gates, talks about what we should be doing for others.

Uh, I disagree!
Trump has been convicted in civil court as responsible for sexual harassment. Basically, everything short of proven penile insertion is how I recall reading through all that.
We've heard him on video brag about grabbing P.
He's been accused of SOOOO much in this space!!!
There is NO WAY you can equate Al with Don. That's insane!

Clinton also has a lot of dirty laundry dirty laundry here.

Gates also proven to be iffy, if you read the stuff I've read.

I've never heard a thing about the Gores sexual life. Certainly possible. But in terms of making our social media assessments? You're crazy if you think I should equate Al with Don.

Is that what you are suggesting? Because that's insane!
You and I won't agree on this.

If you think Clinton and Gates having affairs are indications that they would rape minors, we will not meet eye to eye. None of the victims ever implicated any of Trump, Gore, Clinton or Gates.

And you know nothing really about Gore. And I am not interested in making social media assessments. I hate those who cancel and shame on social media postings. Not interested. Only interested in facts.

Who knew about Gates before the sleezy parts came out. People think they know famous people just based on rumors and snippets. You have no idea what goes behind close doors for people like Gore.

For me, I will assess based on what I know. I won't assume any of those folks not named by the victims are guilty of that, but I will assess that they socialized and befriended sleezy folks like Epstein. Not criminal but enough to think that they should not be preaching to others on how much better we all need to be.
bear2034
Left wing corporate media are still referring to the Epstein revelations as right wing conspiracy theories. I don't blame them, how can they suddenly change after they've been suppressing this for the last 8 years?

concordtom
I wasn't accusing Trump, Clinton or Gates of rape.
I was talking about flying to an island and having an affair. We KNOW (!!) that all three of them have had multiple. Maybe Gates just a couple came public??

I was saying that we don't know of any Gore extramarital affair.

As I said, sex or money, and money was likely good, so why did Tipper abd he split. Not something I had previously thought about.

We started out so well. Hmmm.

Yes! I accuse Trump of sex with Epstein's.
How many people do you think he's porked?
Go on, people, place your over unders!

I'll start the bid at 300.
Next? Let's get a BI consensus going.
concordtom
Listening to Rob Reiner's WHO KILLED JFK podcast episodes 8&9 makes me think about Epstein dying in jail.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/who-killed-jfk/id1714611578
dajo9
Jimmy Kimmel found an Epstein friend for Aaron Rodgers
https://www.threads.net/@vincedmonroy/post/C13cn6iLbUy/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bear2034
dajo9 said:

Jimmy Kimmel found an Epstein friend for Aaron Rodgers
https://www.threads.net/@vincedmonroy/post/C13cn6iLbUy/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Jimmy Kimmel is an enabler by calling Rodgers a conspiracy theorist for claiming that Epstein's island exists when he probably knew that it did.
dajo9
Alex Acosta gave Epstein and his co-conspirators immunity in 2008 when Acosta was Attorney General so Traitor Trump rewarded Acosta by making him Secretary of Labor.
"The rules were that you were not going to fact check"
MAGA
bearister
dajo9 said:

Alex Acosta gave Epstein and his co-conspirators immunity in 2008 when Acosta was Attorney General so Traitor Trump rewarded Acosta by making him Secretary of Labor.

….and a lot of people people are saying that tRump had Epstein whacked.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
concordtom said:

I wasn't accusing Trump, Clinton or Gates of rape.
I was talking about flying to an island and having an affair. We KNOW (!!) that all three of them have had multiple. Maybe Gates just a couple came public??

I was saying that we don't know of any Gore extramarital affair.

As I said, sex or money, and money was likely good, so why did Tipper abd he split. Not something I had previously thought about.

We started out so well. Hmmm.

Yes! I accuse Trump of sex with Epstein's.
How many people do you think he's porked?
Go on, people, place your over unders!

I'll start the bid at 300.
Next? Let's get a BI consensus going.

Lol
No fanduel players here, i take it.
bear2034

There are no conspiracies. But there are no coincidences either.

Judge Lewis Kaplan was appointed by Bill Clinton.
bearister
…..but that $83M is gonna spend just as sweet.
bear2034
.....Dems are ballers.
MinotStateBeav
bearister said:

…..but that $83M is gonna spend just as sweet.
Trump won't have to pay a dime because there will be years of appeals. So in 6 years if none of his appeals are successful then you can post that here.
bearister
The appeal won't take years. He will only get one. No higher appellate court will hear it. The $83,000,000 judgment will accrue interest at 9% per annum ($7.5M per year) until satisfied, tRump will have to post an appellate bond in an amount 120% of the judgment ($99.6M), the bond has to be fully collateralized (usually secured by real property) and when tRump loses the appeal like he always does, the surety company pays the judgment.

If I'm Ms. Carroll, I'd say a Rosary every night praying that the dick head appeals.
*And last but not least, he will get a schlock appellate attorney who is as equally inadequate as Ms. Habba was as pretend trial counsel (she clearly had never tried a case before).
dajo9
bearister said:

The appeal won't take years. He will only get one. No higher appellate court will hear it. The $83,000,000 judgment will accrue interest at 9% per annum ($7.5M per year) until satisfied, tRump will have to post an appellate bond in an amount 120% of the judgment ($99.6M), the bond has to be fully collateralized (usually secured by real property) and when tRump loses the appeal like he always does, the surety company pays the judgment.

If I'm Ms. Carroll, I'd say a Rosary every night praying that the dick head appeals.
*And last but not least, he will get a schlock appellate attorney who is as equally inadequate as Ms. Habba was as pretend trial counsel (she clearly had never tried a case before).

I have read that his shoddy attorney cost him many avenues for appeal
concordtom
bearister said:

Trump went to Central Casting of "women I'd like to Fk" for Ms Habba.

The reason why Trump got up and left in the middle of prosecution closing statements is because he had to go squeeze juice from his lemon, er uh, mushroom.

But tell me…. By WHEN does Trump need to post money? Because I want his bank account Drained!!
bearister
….I think we are a little north of "like to."

Trial counsel at Mar a Lago pool:

Trial counsel as "companion."

Let's put it diplomatically, he ain't keeping her around because of her courtroom moves.
concordtom
Oh my god, you are SO right!!!!

"You can Fk me if you make me your lawyer."
-"DONE"

Trump had premature ejaculation at her offer.
oski003
concordtom said:

-"DONE"

You guys just keep posting your fantasies online. Keep it to yourselves!
MinotStateBeav
Thanks for the picture. She's got excellent legal form.
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

She also raised a bone of contention in tRump's briefs….that she filed with the court.

Like Ivanka and Melania, it looks like Alina had to have her God given mug (see photo below) and other parts rejiggered to meet the minimum female requirements of tRump World residency.

Melania was actually a lovely woman before turning herself into an avatar in the Metaverse.

MinotStateBeav
Their body their choice.
Eastern Oregon Bear
MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.
Unless they choose to be transgendered or have an abortion or something Minot doesn't like.
oski003
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.
Unless they choose to be transgendered or have an abortion or something Minot doesn't like.

Minot doesn't like people choosing to be transgendered? I doubt it is as simple as you'd like it to be. I don't recall anybody making a statement here that an adult could not choose to be transgendered. Is your hatred against the non-liberals on this site a result of your radicalizing of their views?
bearister
MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.

That is what I always said about Jocelyn Wildenstein…..and you really gotta respect that level of commitment.

dajo9
oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.

Minot doesn't like people choosing to be transgendered? I doubt it is as simple as you'd like it to be. I don't recall anybody making a statement here that an adult could not choose to be transgendered. Is your hatred against the non-liberals on this site a result of your radicalizing of their views?

As long as they don't dress transgendered or behave transgendered in public the right is fine with it.
oski003
dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.

As long as they don't dress transgendered or behave transgendered in public the right is fine with it.

Everybody has their line. For example, I don't like straight folks getting hot and bothered in public. I also, don't like people smoking near me, especially marijuana. I am pro-marijuana legalization but despise the fact that folks therefore think it is okay to expose me and my kids to it. Yes, I know it isn't that easy to get contact high. I also don't like people swearing in front of my young kids. We all have lines. Don't pretend like folks here are simply concerned about a man who thinks he is a woman simply behaving like a woman.
dajo9
oski003 said:

dajo9 said:

oski003 said:

MinotStateBeav said:

Their body their choice.

Everybody has their line. For example, I don't like straight folks getting hot and bothered in public. I also, don't like people smoking near me, especially marijuana. I am pro-marijuana legalization but despise the fact that folks therefore think it is okay to expose me and my kids to it. Yes, I know it isn't that easy to get contact high. I also don't like people swearing in front of my young kids. We all have lines. Don't pretend like folks here are simply concerned about a man who thinks he is a woman simply behaving like a woman.

You have all made it clear that is exactly your concern
concordtom
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

-"DONE"

You guys just keep posting your fantasies online. Keep it to yourselves!

No thanks
concordtom
bearister said:

MinotStateBeav said:

She also raised a bone of contention in tRump's briefs….

Old lawyer's joke, right?
bear2034

The P. Daddy scandal looks like it might be bigger than the Epstein one.
bear2034

2009: "Epstein is a conspiracy theory"
2016: "Epstein is a conspiracy theory"
2020: "Epstein is a conspiracy theory"
2024: "EPSTEIN IS REAL BUT IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!!!"

What is with the sudden interest in Jeffrey Epstein?
bearister
bear2034 said:

What is with the sudden interest in Jeffrey Epstein?

Benghazi!
Hillary's emails!
Hunter's laptop!
tRump, an adjudicated "sexual abuser," is in the Lolita Express flight logs!

Each party likes to spin their Greatest Hits album from time to time.

*At the time of his curious demise, what person on the Lolita Express flight logs had the most to lose? Asking for a friend.
Cal88
The Epstein affair is a bipartisan one, symptom of a rotten, blackmailed political system.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.