The Deep State

2,091 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by bear2034
bear2034
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bear2034

Last week, Obama was in the UK for a private meeting.

Friday, ISIS took credit for the terror attack in Moscow.

Obama's CIA created ISIS.

Obama is the shadow POTUS.
cbbass1
bear2034 said:

I think you're over-estimating Obama's influence.

Obama worked with Putin on the Iran nuclear deal. Obama was against the NeoCons; Hillary, Madeline Albright, and Victoria Nuland followed the NeoCon policies to a tee. They never met a regime change war they didn't like.

The NeoCons Blinken, Sullivan, and McGuirk are in charge of U.S. foreign policy, and they're the ones who are panicking.
Lets Go Brandon 11
The New York Times put out a hilariously bad propaganda video about the Deep State
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/19/opinion/trump-deep-state.html

Matt Taibbi and Walter Kirn lampoon it mercilessly on their podcast

bear2034
cbbass1 said:

bear2034 said:

I think you're over-estimating Obama's influence.

Obama worked with Putin on the Iran nuclear deal. Obama was against the NeoCons; Hillary, Madeline Albright, and Victoria Nuland followed the NeoCon policies to a tee. They never met a regime change war they didn't like.

The NeoCons Blinken, Sullivan, and McGuirk are in charge of U.S. foreign policy, and they're the ones who are panicking.

Victoria Nuland was the Spokesperson for the Dept of State and then the Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs under Obama.

Obama nominated Hillary for Albright's former post of Secretary of State. He awarded Albright the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Joe Biden was Obama's VP and awarded Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Antony Blinken was a Deputy Secretary of State and the Deputy National Security Advisor under Obama.

Jake Sullivan was the Director of Policy Planning under Obama was an advisor to Hillary and prepared both of them for debates.

Brett McGruk was the special presdiential envoy for the global coalition to counter ISIL was appointed by Obama. He also served as a senior advisor to the National Security Council and US. ambassador to Iraq under Obama.

Obama's fingerprints are everywhere.
WalterSobchak
bear2034 said:

Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Lets Go Brandon 11
WalterSobchak said:

bear2034 said:

And they call other people conspiracy theorists.
https://media.tenor.com/uARaKFpSkaMAAAAC/anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif
WalterSobchak
Why are you more concerned about the deaths of Russians than Americans?
Please give to Cal Legends at https://calegends.com/donation/ and encourage everyone you know who loves Cal sports to do it too.

To be in the Top 1% of all NIL collectives we only need around 3% of alumni to give $100/mo. OR 6% to give $50/mo. Please help spread the word. "If we don't broaden this base we're dead." - Sebastabear
Big C

Back in the day, when the Deep State spent most of their time rooting out commies, hippies and queers, I don't recall ever hearing conservatives complain.
bearister
I don't know know this for a fact but a lot of people are saying that Ted Cruz' dad was a contractor for the Deep State:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Big C said:

Back in the day, when the Deep State spent most of their time rooting out commies, hippies and queers, I don't recall ever hearing conservatives complain.

Who were the prominent hippies and queers?
concordtom
bearister said:

I don't know know this for a fact but a lot of people are saying that Ted Cruz' dad was a contractor for the Deep State:

ted didn't learn anything from daddy. Otherwise djt would have died long time ago
blungld
What is scarier, the Deep State, or the people who believe that they have inner knowledge and that their belief in a Deep State is NOT a form of manipulation and misinformation to protect a wealthy, political elite who would more aptly meet the actual description of a Deep State?
Cal88
Big C said:

Alternative take - the "deep state" was actually pushing the hippie movement and the widespread use of drugs on the Boomer generation. This is confirmed by the main figure in the drug-fueled counterculture movement of the 1960s, Timothy Leary:

bearister
Too bad his brain had the consistency of a fine Swiss cheese.

Out of my respect for Cal88's fine taste in music, I dedicate this song to the "Johnny Appleseed of LSD:"

bear2034

Remember when the Deep State said there was no Deep State?
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

Remember when the Deep State said there was no Deep State?
Good. The Orange goblin will try to dismantle every investigatory and regulatory agency he can get his slimy doll hands on.
blungld
I can't believe that Trump didn't drain the swamp and disband the Deep State during his 4 years, oh, and since he is still president now. He either really sucks at getting rid of the Deep State, there is no Deep State, the Deep State is unconquerable, or he is the Deep State. You decide.
bear2034
blungld said:

I can't believe that Trump didn't drain the swamp and disband the Deep State during his 4 years, oh, and since he is still president now. He either really sucks at getting rid of the Deep State, there is no Deep State, the Deep State is unconquerable, or he is the Deep State. You decide.

Trump's first term and the four years after that was to expose the Deep State and identify the key players. In some ways, this four year gap between terms is a blessing in disguise.
82gradDLSdad
blungld said:

I vote C. Lee Oswald killed Kennedy, right?
blungld
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Trump's first term and the four years after that was to expose the Deep State and identify the key players. In some ways, this four year gap between terms is a blessing in disguise.
Exactly! As President with every power at his disposal, his clear strategy was to lay low and wait until the Deep State made a mistake so he could identify them. Now after 8 years, I'm sure he knows who they are now and it will be TOTAL coincidence that the Deep State is any person who disagrees with him or does not amplify his lies or does not swear total loyalty to him. That's how you catch the Deep State!

Just for quicks, can anyone give a clear definition of the Deep State so we know what we are talking about here and not a vague boogey man?
bear2034
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Exactly! As President with every power at his disposal, his clear strategy was to lay low and wait until the Deep State made a mistake so he could identify them. Now after 8 years, I'm sure he knows who they are now and it will be TOTAL coincidence that the Deep State is any person who disagrees with him or does not amplify his lies or does not swear total loyalty to him. That's how you catch the Deep State!

Just for quicks, can anyone give a clear definition of the Deep State so we know what we are talking about here and not a vague boogey man?

The Deep State worked with the Democrats to impeach Trump over the Russia collusion hoax from Day 1. Has anyone been held accountable for this?

50 former intel officials signed a letter to deceive the public about Hunter Biden's laptop right before the 2020 election. Has anyone been held accountable for this?

The use of lawfare against J6 protestors, Trump and his associates are unprecedented and coordinated. By whom? And will anyone be held accountable for this?

I hope Trump and his administration will find a way to hold these people accountable but you know what Chuck Schumer said....
82gradDLSdad
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Listen to Rob Reiner's audio on the JFK assassination. You'll get some ideas of what I think we all mean by Deep State. Can't say Rob's a Trumper, or a Republican for that matter. Both Biden and Trump continue to not release all the documents that could be released about that assassination. I personally don't know how you can listen to it and not come away thinking that there are forces working behind the scenes doing shady **** to our country, ie. the deep state.
bearister
bear2034 said:

blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

The Deep State worked with the Democrats to impeach Trump over the Russia collusion hoax from Day 1. Has anyone been held accountable for this?

50 former intel officials signed a letter to deceive the public about Hunter Biden's laptop right before the 2020 election. Has anyone been held accountable for this?

The use of lawfare against J6 protestors, Trump and his associates are unprecedented and coordinated. By whom? And will anyone be held accountable for this?

I hope Trump and his administration will find a way to hold these people accountable but you know what Chuck Schumer said....

If all the "victims" in your post want to hold people accountable, they can file a civil suit for damages. On the "Russian Collusion" claim, tRump will never file a suit because his deposition testimony, that of other witnesses and written discovery would prove what the worldwide intelligence community has known for years: tRump is a Russian asset.

Let the January 6 "victims" file all the civil suits they want. Discovery will prove that they are guilty as charged and should have been shot after being told to stand down before they were allowed to injure officers (and next time they will be).

When tRump "wins" the rigged 2024 Election, he can have his Justice Department indict and charge all his enemies but none of them committed crimes and they will all be acquitted by a jury.

Even if they were guilty of a crime they will get a hung jury because the majority of people hate tRump, will deny that fact during voir dire, and at least one juror will hold out.

To carry out his vendetta, and get rid of the $500,000,000 in judgments against him, tRump has install himself as a totalitarian leader. The question is, are there enough White Supremacists in the military and nationwide police forces to support him. I don't know the answer to that. Maybe?
OsoDorado
bearister said:

If all the "victims" in your post want to hold people accountable, they can file a civil suit for damages. On the "Russian Collusion" claim, tRump will never file a suit because his deposition testimony, that of other witnesses and written discovery would prove what the worldwide intelligence community has known for years: tRump is a Russian asset.

Let the January 6 "victims" file all the civil suits they want. Discovery will prove that they are guilty as charged and should have been shot after being told to stand down before they were allowed to injure officers (and next time they will be).

When tRump "wins" the rigged 2024 Election, he can have his Justice Department indict and charge all his enemies but none of them committed crimes and they will all be acquitted by a jury.

Even if they were guilty of a crime they will get a hung jury because the majority of people hate tRump, will deny that fact during voir dire, and at least one juror will hold out.

To carry out his vendetta, and get rid of the $500,000,000 in judgments against him, tRump has install himself as a totalitarian leader. The question is, are there enough White Supremacists in the military and nationwide police forces to support him. I don't know the answer to that. Maybe?

You know how much I appreciate your posts generally, but I want you to commit to buy me either a "Top Dog" or a "Mendoza Burrito" when Trump loses the "rigged" election.

I promise to share a Top Dog or Mendoza if I'm wrong ....

How did Biden win when Trump was in power? Who is "rigging" the election?
OsoDorado
OsoDorado said:

bearister said:

You know how much I appreciate your posts generally, but I want you to commit to buy me either a "Top Dog" or a "Mendoza Burrito" when Trump loses the "rigged" election.

I promise to share a Top Dog or Mendoza if I'm wrong ....

How did Biden win when Trump was in power? Who is "rigging" the election?

Or, maybe you're playing 5-D chess suggesting the election will be rigged as Trump will do when he loses again?

Either way, I will buy you the Top Dog or Mendoza, win or lose, because I know it will be great sharing it with you.
Lets Go Brandon 19
blungld said:

bear2034 said:

blungld said:

Today, the vipers in the intelligence agencies suffered a rare loss. What a shame.

And for the cherry on top of the "FU to the liberals who love the intelligence agencies" sundae that was today...

https://media.tenor.com/uARaKFpSkaMAAAAC/anger-management-jack-nicholson.gif
bear2034
bear2034 said:

There is not a single element of the Lawfare construct targeting Donald Trump that does not trace in origination back to Mary McCord.

To give you an idea of the scope of influence of Mary McCord as a key functionary, consider what we can document:

McCord submitted the fraudulent FISA application to spy on Trump campaign (2016).
McCord created the "Logan Act" claim used against Michael Flynn and then went with Sally Yates to confront the White House (2017).
McCord then left the DOJ and went to work for Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler on their impeachment teams (2018).
McCord organized the CIA rule changes with Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson. [Atkinson was McCord's general counsel when she was acting head of the DOJ-National Security Division.] That 2019 coordination, with her former colleague, created the baseline for the false claims of National Security Council member Alexander Vindman and the Ukraine-narrative impeachment effort.
McCord led and organized the House joint committee impeachment effort, in the background, using the evidence she helped create (2019).
McCord joined the FISA Court to protect against DOJ IG Michael Horowitz's newly gained NSD oversight and his review of the Title-1 surveillance warrant the FISA that targeted Carter Page. A FISA warrant McCord originally constructed and submitted to the FISA court a few years earlier (2019).
McCord then joined the J6 Committee helping to create all the Lawfare angles they deployed (2021).
McCord then coordinated with DA Fani Willis in Georgia (2022).
McCord is working with Special Counsel Jack Smith to prosecute Trump (2023 through today).

In short, Mary McCord is the Lawfare string that winds through every legal 'stop Trump' effort; yet, until now no one has ever called her out!
bear2034

The CIA official appears to have been terminated as a result of O'Keefe Media Group's reporting today.

Spying, election interference, and as expected, Adam Schiff was working with the CIA so he always felt he had support during the Russia collusion hoax.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.