washington post profiles ukraine's "dark prince"

208 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by cbbass1
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/04/17/kyrylo-budanov-ukraine-general-russia-war-attacks

> When I asked if Ukrainian attacks inside Russia would continue, Budanov offered a rare trace of a smile. "I hope so," he said. A carton circulating on the internet shows Putin meeting Budanov in a park and asking if his dog bites. Budanov answers no, and Putin pets the animal. The dog takes a gun and shoots Putin dead.

> How will this war end? Budanov was wary about making predictions. He said he "wouldn't mind" an eventual breakup of Russia into small pieces. But he cautioned: "In Russian dreams, they have occupied all of Ukraine, and in our dreams, we have a victory parade … into Moscow." In other words, neither outcome is likely.

Cal88
Unconfirmed reports of Budanov having been injured in a Russian strike yesterday.
cbbass1
smh said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/04/17/kyrylo-budanov-ukraine-general-russia-war-attacks

> When I asked if Ukrainian attacks inside Russia would continue, Budanov offered a rare trace of a smile. "I hope so," he said. A carton circulating on the internet shows Putin meeting Budanov in a park and asking if his dog bites. Budanov answers no, and Putin pets the animal. The dog takes a gun and shoots Putin dead.

> How will this war end? Budanov was wary about making predictions. He said he "wouldn't mind" an eventual breakup of Russia into small pieces. But he cautioned: "In Russian dreams, they have occupied all of Ukraine, and in our dreams, we have a victory parade … into Moscow." In other words, neither outcome is likely.

This guy is delusional. Ukraine has lost the conventional war. Now, the U.S. is unable to restrain the Ukrainians from directly attacking within Russia.

With all these attacks on refineries and infrastructure, plus the state-sponsored terrorist attack at the concert on 3/22, the Ukrainians don't realize that they've turned the tiny minority of Navalny supporters in Russia into traitors.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.