Trump has been shot

57,134 Views | 1096 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by tequila4kapp
GoOskie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
movielover said:

"Records obtained by Fox show that Crooks' mother is a registered Democrat and his father is listed as a libertarian"

Yesterday I was speaking with some Latino men. The man I know said, "Trump es fuerte" - strong.

The second man said, "Powerful."

The third man said positively, "He's a player."
The fourth man said "I'll choke first on your manly meat whilst pretending you're el trumpo"

Then all four got naked and covered themselves in salsa.
bear2034

His phone and bomb detonator found next to him.
GoOskie
movielover said:

New information / coincidences /security lapses from Larry Johnson:

- there was no review of the location a day or two before
- there was no command point / unified communication (?)
- the USSS manager in charge was relatively inexperienced
- President Trump's loyal, experienced crew were tired from Trump's pace, and needed time off (previously noted)
- the counter sniper team (right of Trump) previously noted had their vision partially blocked by a tree
- there was a second counter sniper team to the left of President Trump
- Larry Johnson believes the shooter had help planning the assassination
- with a missing suspicious person and an unidentified man on the roof, why didn't they pull Trump off the stage?
In addition to basketball, I didn't know Larry Johnson was also a security analyst.
GoOskie
Big C said:

bear2034 said:

What is going on here? And who is that guy?

Wait, did you see that one face in the crowd that looked suspiciously like Hillary Clinton? Why would she be at a Trump rally?!? Unless...

(you can sort of pick her out in the distance, on the right... look for the woman in a red, white and blue pants suit)
The guy crouching is Charlie the usher. He just directs people to thier seats.
GoOskie
bear2034 said:

His phone and bomb detonator found next to him.
On a serious note, IF that was to detonate the explosives, then they were probably going to be blown to create a diversion. Seems like a low percentage type of plan. But with the keystone kops, who knows?
movielover
bear2034 said:

62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots.

20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots.

And a 5-year old photo ala innocent-looking Trayvon Martin
movielover
Darth Nuland: "Former US Deputy Secretary of State Victoria Nuland - three days before the assassination attempt on Trump: "I don't think Donald Trump will become president. Putin, of course, is counting on it, but I think Putin is in for an unpleasant surprise." "

movielover
Via Redacted:

- witness said shots came from behind a red Harvester
- the LEO didn't retreat off the ladder, he fell
- two motorcycle police aided the Trump exit, and are now in trouble
EDIT - the assassin's white van w explosives was found ten miles away. If true, how did he get to the rally site, and why did he leave his van far away?

https://www.youtube.com/live/OsYzm-BxQmo?si=vjyeJNTqmRm047RF

Edited
bear2034
Victoria Nuland - "in for a pleasant surprise"
Joe Biden - "it's time to put Trump in a bullseye."
SS Director - "the roof slope was unsafe"

movielover
Victoria Nuland, architect of tye Ukraone War, is amazing (or connected) - she predicted the Nordstream 2 pipeline stoppage (bombing).
bearister
"President Trump's loyal, experienced crew were tired from Trump's pace, and needed time off."

At Jonestown you would have asked for the Big Gulp.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
movielover
I bet you're a hoot at the Xmas family dinner.
movielover
Damning timing. Darth Nuland, too.

movielover
sycasey
Enough of this, just tell me how Victoria Nuland also killed JFK.
bear2034

Victoria had a bright future ahead prior to transitioning.
movielover
She's done quite enough destroying Ukraine, weakening NATO, and awakening the sleeping Russian bear. Putin should give her an award, but he's too busy having vodka w the North Korean leader after tasting some Persian delights.
DiabloWags
movielover said:

Lmfao!
The DEEP STATE missed.

According to all of the MAGAt's.... the DEEP STATE doesn't miss.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
bearister
Putin is going to send the entire shadow unit of Spetsnaz that protects tRump in the U.S. to the gulag in Kharp because they almost allowed his asset to be killed.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034

Drama at the RNC. Why would the Secret Service Director make a visit?
sycasey
movielover said:

She's done quite enough destroying Ukraine, weakening NATO, and awakening the sleeping Russian bear. Putin should give her an award, but he's too busy having vodka w the North Korean leader after tasting some Persian delights.

Yeah, but what about JFK?
movielover
bearister said:

Putin is going to send the entire shadow unit of Spetsnaz that protects tRump in the U.S. to the gulag in Kharp because they almost allowed his asset to be killed.

Are you Kamala's speechwriter?
movielover
Not street smart.
bear2034

Secret Service knew about the threat at least 10 minutes before Trump went on stage.
concordtom
Cal88 said:

okaydo said:

She's too short for the job, you can't protect, carry or serve as a bodyguard for a 6' tall, 250lb man as a 5'4" woman, period.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues!

Complete BS, terrible excuse for their astounding incompetence.

1. She may be short, and unable to carry the big fat man. But she would serve well as fodder barrier if she's stocky.

2. Certainly we should expect the SS to protect its people no matter the what or where! It wasn't meant as an excuse. It serves as a side narrative that Trump was never really concerned about being a victim of violence. He ignored concerns about "the mags" on Jan 6. He wanted to mix with the mob up at the Capitol. And if it's cheaper to do outdoors rallies, so be it.
He's like the reckless teenager who thinks he's invincible. He's still in his Vietnam, instead of engaging in reckless sexual behavior he's engaging in reckless political behavior. I mean, we've long said, he's creating so much hatred he's going to get himself killed.
concordtom
Big C said:

movielover said:

"Records obtained by Fox show that Crooks' mother is a registered Democrat and his father is listed as a libertarian"

Yesterday I was speaking with some Latino men. The man I know said, "Trump es fuerte" - strong.

The second man said, "Powerful."

The third man said positively, "He's a player."

. . . and so it was at that exact point when, from your phone was heard, "Immigration and Customs Enforcement. How may I direct your call?" To which you replied, "Sorry, I seem to have a wrong number."

I like the way your brain works through this chat room.
oski003
concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

okaydo said:

She's too short for the job, you can't protect, carry or serve as a bodyguard for a 6' tall, 250lb man as a 5'4" woman, period.

Quote:

Buried in this article: the Secret Service has warned the Trump campaign repeatedly against holding outdoor rallies because they're a security risk.

The ENTIRE reason they do this is to avoid paying arenas, at the expense of heat and security issues!

1. She may be short, and unable to carry the big fat man. But she would serve well as fodder barrier if she's stocky.

2. Certainly we should expect the SS to protect its people no matter the what or where! It wasn't meant as an excuse. It serves as a side narrative that Trump was never really concerned about being a victim of violence. He ignored concerns about "the mags" on Jan 6. He wanted to mix with the mob up at the Capitol. And if it's cheaper to do outdoors rallies, so be it.
He's like the reckless teenager who thinks he's invincible. He's still in his Vietnam, instead of engaging in reckless sexual behavior he's engaging in reckless political behavior. I mean, we've long said, he's creating so much hatred he's going to get himself killed.
I am enjoying the hypocritical liberals essentially saying that Trump was wearing a short skirt and deserved it.
concordtom
bearister said:

bearister said:

okaydo said:

I wonder how the widow of the deceased fireman and the other people wounded feel about this?*

*Pursuant to the "tRump can shoot someone on 5th Avenue" theory, I assume they think it is really cool and they feel very proud that they could be a part of the event that gave rise to such a wonderful fundraising opportunity for God's Messenger. MAGA!

I have it on good information that the tRump Campaign is in negotiations with the family of Thomas Crooks for rights to a tRump Assassin bobble head. If you buy 3 pairs of the tennis shoes you will get the bobble head free. Stand alone the bobble head retails for $125. It is a great addition to any collectors assassin collection.

*I'm surprised they are not selling shards of glass from the teleprompter that sliced tRump's ear. I'm still waiting for public disclosure of the medical records of the physician(s) that treated tRump, but one can only assume NDAs were signed as per usual.

This post needs a bump!
movielover
oski003 said:

concordtom said:

Cal88 said:

okaydo said:

Quote:

I am enjoying the hypocritical liberals essentially saying that Trump was wearing a short skirt and deserved it.

!Diez puntos!
bear2034

Based on the timeline released by the FBI, there were 20 minutes between the time the Secret Service identified the shooter on the roof to the time he fires his first shot. How was Trump able to take the stage after the SS noticed the shooter?
bear2034
movielover said:

Smells to holy heck.

"The FBI is where evidence goes to die. Never believe something until the FBI officially denies it. They made a formal determination it was a lone gunman before the night was even over. They made their conclusion before they started their investigation."
movielover
bear2034 said:

Based on the timeline released by the FBI, there were 20 minutes between the time the Secret Service identified the shooter on the roof to the time he fires his first shot. How was Trump able to take the stage after the SS noticed the shooter?

That was the design?

I also heard for an hour he was a suspicious person of interest.
dimitrig

RWNJs never met a conspiracy theory they didn't like

bear2034
dimitrig said:

RWNJs never met a conspiracy theory they didn't like

A third of all Democrats think the assassination attempt was staged.
bear2034
movielover said:

bear2034 said:

That was the design?

I also heard for an hour he was a suspicious person of interest.

It's been almost a week after the assassination attempt and there are now more questions than answers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.