If any of you want to know

763 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by concordtom
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If any of you want to know what a vagina is like, DM me.* I'll be happy to explain the inns and outs, the secret tricks, and what mistakes you might make in a first interaction.

If the knowledge and boost to your confidence leads to a single one of you to quit spending hours and hours on this pathetic board, it'll be worth every minute of my time.

*this offer is not available to residents of New Jersey.
Anarchistbear
Biden withdraws from Presidential race

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/07/21/us/trump-biden-election?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare
Chapman_is_Gone
Anarchistbear said:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/07/21/us/trump-biden-election?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Your post has nothing to do with vaginas. Address your fears, Anarchistbear. They don't bite.
Anarchistbear
It had everything to do with vaginas. All will become clear
Eastern Oregon Bear
Chapman_is_Gone said:

If any of you want to know what a vagina is like, DM me.* I'll be happy to explain the inns and outs, the secret tricks, and what mistakes you might make in a first interaction.

If the knowledge and boost to your confidence leads to a single one of you to quit spending hours and hours on this pathetic board, it'll be worth every minute of my time.

*this offer is not available to residents of New Jersey.
Trust him everyone! He was the Chairman of the Vagina Department at Trump University. His field research about the vaginas of politically ambitious Black women are legendary.
AunBear89
If you want to know what a tiny micro pr/&k looks like, just look at the OP. Also sexist, racist, misogynistic, possibly psychotic.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
bearister
AunBear89 said:

If you want to know what a tiny micro pr/&k looks like, just look at the OP. Also sexist, racist, misogynistic, possibly psychotic.

….but other than that a….

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bear2034
Anarchistbear said:

There's no proof that Biden has withdrawn outside of a tweet that someone wrote for him.
Anarchistbear
Wait until he finds out!
concordtom
Is the reason you created this thread because you are against trans people ?

If so, I have a question for you. I'm assuming you're a man, and heterosexual.
When you were coming age, and you started to acquire an attraction to breasts, what caused that? What thing in your head gives you a hard-on (gave, I shouldn't assume it still does) when you saw a centerfold?

That's all stuff that originates in the brain, right?
Like, the eyes see.
The brain processes.
And the flow of blood to the ***** occurs.
We all can agree on this, right?

But, where in the brain did the processing occur?

And I can only assume (they say so, sometimes) that for some heterosexual women, the same happens for images of buff naked men. And where in the brain is that happening? They don't get hard-ons, per se. But they do have increased blood flow, and moisture secretions occur.

And, finally, is the *****/vagina the sexual organ? Or is it actually the brain that is the sexual organ? Specifically, the region of the brain that does this bit of processing?

And if the sexual arousal brain region is distinct from the *****/vagina, and though they typically come in standard matching pairs, is it possible that sometimes a person gets a male brain but a female body, and vice versa?

I mean, let's just cut to the core of your post. Just come right out and tell us how you are disgusted with trans and gay, if that's where you're going.
concordtom
Second read…
Forgive me!
You're saying that people who frequent this board would have a much more enjoyable time getting off on a vagina that each other's posts.

Yes. I agree.
A better pass time!

But, ya know, sometimes they can go together, like a cigarette after sex. The mental exhale.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.