Off Topic
Sponsored by

Who was Thomas Crooks?

6,130 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by DiabloWags
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

DaddyLegend said:

Why is the left so violent?


We see it on this board too.

Oh? Who on this board has committed violence?

Dunno about on the forum, but some folks have received PM's from other people challenging them to fights


True, I have been threatened via DM


I'm sorry this happened to you.
I hope they were permanently BANNED.
It's a CULT.

BearlySane88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

DaddyLegend said:

Why is the left so violent?


We see it on this board too.

Oh? Who on this board has committed violence?

Dunno about on the forum, but some folks have received PM's from other people challenging them to fights


True, I have been threatened via DM


I'm sorry this happened to you.
I hope they were permanently BANNED.



The person who sent them to me is the same person you're supporting in your signature. Your outrage is fake and hypocritical.
DiabloWags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearlySane88 said:

DiabloWags said:

dajo9 said:

Aunburdened said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

BearlySane88 said:

DaddyLegend said:

Why is the left so violent?


We see it on this board too.

Oh? Who on this board has committed violence?

Dunno about on the forum, but some folks have received PM's from other people challenging them to fights


True, I have been threatened via DM


I'm sorry this happened to you.
I hope they were permanently BANNED.



The person who sent them to me is the same person you're supporting in your signature. Your outrage is fake and hypocritical.


In your case, you assume that I know who that was.
That's a terribly erroneous assumption.

Thus, my outrage isnt "fake and hypocritical."
In the case of dajo9, it was genuine.


It's a CULT.

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.