Off Topic
Sponsored by

Bitcoin thread

14,278 Views | 176 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by oski003
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

oski003 said:

DiabloWags said:

BearlySane88 said:

Ah to be able to go back in time…




This isn't a hypothetical.
But it is going back in time . . .

9 years ago I invested $155,000 on a Medical Diagnostic Company that was trading at $9 a share.
I was fascinated by their unique ability to detect cancer reoccurrence from a simple blood draw with 99.6% specificity.

That $155,000 is now worth $5.9 Million.

Not bad for a kid that only scored 1,000 on his SAT and went to public schools in a middle class town.

GO BEARS!





To try to steer this back in a way so that it is relevant to the topic of Bitcoin, how much money would you have if you had invested $155,000 in Bitcoin 15 years ago?

Interestingly enough, at the beginning of 2017, Bitcoin was under $1K. By the end of 2017, it was near $20K. In 2012, Bitcoin was between $5 and $10.


Sorry, but I don't deal in "could have, should have, would have" hypotheticals.
It's a total waste of time.

Paper trading doesn't make me money.





Please get back to somehow making money and not completely wasting time by repeatedly spending more time bragging about your possessions than it would take to do this simple math calculation.

I had another great day today.
Back to back days like this.

Thanks for asking!




I applaud you for not being poor financially. Good job.
oski003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After a drop due to the clarity act delay, Bitcoin has bounced back to 86K
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.